3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Dragoon420

Aug 24, 2020
We have just released patches for the latest and builds. You can find download links on the corresponding pages.

Also we want to remind you that we are planning to release the 0.2.4 update later this month.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well its now January 10 and have not seen any other mention of 2.4 being released !!! thats upsetting and sad

nanachi21

Jun 2, 2020
Game certainly has a ton of potential and i enjoy most aspects of it. Unfortunately the amount of bugs makes it unplayable. Unclickable areas, menus, convos that should be there that aren't, overlapping scenery etc. Actually tried to playthrough as linear as possible with the main campaign storyline and ended up back on the intro ship after doing the barn mission :D good luck in future improvements with the game hopefully

jokuur

May 23, 2019
unplayable as of now, nice images and good story still massive ammounts of bugs, i couldnt skip time in room and was stuck in day 2 couldnt talk to rodenta at all in office, when i talked to prostitute game was freezing in dialogue still graphics are nice and i hope we get to bang Mary someday, but engine of this game is just pure hell guys, use something else for it maybe?
oh i almost forgot i couldnt talk at all to bartender mom after she introduced herself and had never have i ever game with our coworker even tho she was highlighting after pressing shift

Last edited:

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
is now available for free. We make the release "as is", with all the old bugs and other shortcomings. Unfortunately, a more recent build remained in the war zone in Ukraine on my desktop, which I had to abandon during an emergency evacuation. Follow our Twitter, Patreon and Discord for more news.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jotadeiru

Feb 15, 2018
Where is the save location for the game? I need to copy it from my old hard drive yo my new one ;-;

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
How are you supposed to get with Bas? I've only had the option of arresting her or having her hypnotize you and stealing all your credits and then nothing

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
How do you even get that far?
first asked the bartender about him, then the fox prostitute. Then she directs you to the apartment next to the bank for the dog girl, she says she'll tell you info if you bring something romantic, so you talk to bartender again and buy wine for 100 credits. Afterwards should be straightforward I guess, didn't see any other branches

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
So, saw your post on Patreon, are you still in Ukraine or are you somewhere else now?
Still in Ukraine, not so far from Kyiv.
first asked the bartender about him, then the fox prostitute. Then she directs you to the apartment next to the bank for the dog girl, she says she'll tell you info if you bring something romantic, so you talk to bartender again and buy wine for 100 credits. Afterwards should be straightforward I guess, didn't see any other branches
"Other branch" is among the actions you listed.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes