3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Treaddd

Apr 2, 2021
I found an instance of the "first dialogue choice being chosen automatically" bug. When talking to Ai'Lu in the bar, choosing to just chat, and asking to get to know her, when I selected "Tell me about yourself" the dialogue for "Tell me about your homeworld" started, and even when I went back and tried again the same thing happened.

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

ziggyzerda

Nov 17, 2018
This game is still BRIMMING with bugs. Makes me hesitant to send money for the 2.2 build if it's still an unplayable, buggy mess as it is here. Can't progress at all when you're talking to the fox and suddenly you're jump cut to getting punched out by the cow's brother. I enjoy games like this and art like this, but only when it functions correctly :/

draken99999

Jul 31, 2020
Shame the game became unplayable once i reached the farm, I cant click on anything and if i go back to the police station the game just blanks out leaving me stuck unless i reload a previous save.
Had something similiar happen as well returning to police station clicked on the mouse girl and can't move anywhere else, menus will open and the mouse girl disappeared tried loading a earlier save and its stuck.

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I found an instance of the "first dialogue choice being chosen automatically" bug. When talking to Ai'Lu in the bar, choosing to just chat, and asking to get to know her, when I selected "Tell me about yourself" the dialogue for "Tell me about your homeworld" started, and even when I went back and tried again the same thing happened.
Just checked out. Yes, this bug exists, but it has a different origin from what we fixed earlier. Thank you for your report, we will fix it in the next update.
IS THERE ANY WALKTHROUGH ???????
The official walkthrough will be available later this month.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
This game was buggy as hell for me. I cant even talk to the rodent girl once she is in the office.
The barn quest doesnt even progress, it says there should be a reward there but its nothing.
Whenever i enter an area at night, first comes day and then switches to night immediately.
Its confusing and buggy, makes me question do i wanna continue play this

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
1624041757106.png

Bugs list from 0.2.1d
Starting a new game probably up to getting back to MC's planet then reloading a previous save cause for certain characters to not show on the stats and the journal to be wiped out; Reloading in an early part, like the space bus changes or reverts the MC name to Player
Probably in the memory-related issues: suddenly becoming night time; cutscene lag; game going from window to full screen to window and vice versa

Mr.Grayday

Aug 22, 2019
Nope still too buggy finally get in game and I can't even see the character portraits or item icons no clue what's causing it or how to fix it I've gotten tired of extracting the game to every folder on my computer guess I'll wait for 0.3.0 when all the bugs will get patched.

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Nope still too buggy finally get in game and I can't even see the character portraits or item icons no clue what's causing it or how to fix it I've gotten tired of extracting the game to every folder on my computer guess I'll wait for 0.3.0 when all the bugs will get patched.
Can you share some information with us? Your operating system, the configuration of your computer, maybe some other details? We are trying to find something in common between people who have a problem starting a new game, because none of the developers was able to repeat this bug, and we tried about 10 different computers.

• Angry
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes