3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
drinking_promo.png
Law of Love is alredy available in Closed Early Access for our Patrons. In this version we have added a drinking minigame with a snow leopard Ai'Lu. Having won or lost in it, you can open 3 new adult scenes.
are also in Public Access now.
Changelog v0.2.1c:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gabaw and Kingvlad

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Not every scene saves in gallery room, I ve seen 5 scenes and only memory of dean's daughter scene got saved in gallery, also in my opinion game needs walkthrough but I really like the art.

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Not every scene saves in gallery room, I ve seen 5 scenes and only memory of dean's daughter scene got saved in gallery, also in my opinion game needs walkthrough but I really like the art.
Scenes will open in the menu after restarting the game. Not very convenient, but so far it works like this. We had to do this so that open scenes were saved even after a complete reinstallation of the game or removal of save files.
An official walkthrough with all the routes and secrets will be available next month for Patrons starting with the Sergeant tier.

Reactions: Everilld

SlickGreezy

Jun 6, 2019
I have a few bugs, dunno if its already known or what but here goes:

-Skipping through dialogue sometimes loops the first dialogue option (Not Skipping, Clicking through the dialouge fixes this issue but its there.)
-Skipping dialogue also has a tendency to cause, for lack of a better term, loop load and cause "flashing to black" loop. (Reloading autosave fixed this but again, its there.)
-Being in the barn early night (one before night) and skipping time, teleports you to space port (the one with Rozz who is always on break)
-Clicking Roddy in the police station makes her disappear and you cant click anything else expect Inv and Stats screen. (Fixed by reload of save/autosave, but yeah)
-Sometimes (not always) if you go to the Sherrifs office, it turns to night, no matter the time of day

Great game man, Keep up the good work! Peregrine Nest Studio

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Furry with no Gay tag?! I can't believe my eyes!
don´t worry there is character for that. he just don´t have any content for now. in the banner the one with blue hair is a trap. and maybe the bull can become your bull ;)

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I have a few bugs, dunno if its already known or what but here goes:

-Skipping through dialogue sometimes loops the first dialogue option (Not Skipping, Clicking through the dialouge fixes this issue but its there.)
-Skipping dialogue also has a tendency to cause, for lack of a better term, loop load and cause "flashing to black" loop. (Reloading autosave fixed this but again, its there.)
-Being in the barn early night (one before night) and skipping time, teleports you to space port (the one with Rozz who is always on break)
-Clicking Roddy in the police station makes her disappear and you cant click anything else expect Inv and Stats screen. (Fixed by reload of save/autosave, but yeah)
-Sometimes (not always) if you go to the Sherrifs office, it turns to night, no matter the time of day

Great game man, Keep up the good work! Peregrine Nest Studio
Thanks for your report! Yes, most of these bugs (especially related to skip) are known and will be fixed in the global update 0.3.0. We will also try to include the rest in the next hot fix.

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
Game seems pretty neat at first sight. Love all the little details on screen (animated billboards in the station, and so on) but the resolution makes it really hard to fully enjoy the game. I read in page 6 that you're supposed to be able to change the res in the setting (although 1080p was said to be the limit), but the drop-down menu seems to do absolutely nothing.

I'm stuck with a super small screen, probably a 720p-size window or so, that isn't immersive. I'd rather force a full screen (I'm playing in 1440p), or at least a 1080p window which I can't seem to get right now.

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
don´t worry there is character for that. he just don´t have any content for now. in the banner the one with blue hair is a trap. and maybe the bull can become your bull ;)
Yes, we had some thoughts about gay romance, but we will definitely ask our Patrons before adding this.

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Game seems pretty neat at first sight. Love all the little details on screen (animated billboards in the station, and so on) but the resolution makes it really hard to fully enjoy the game. I read in page 6 that you're supposed to be able to change the res in the setting (although 1080p was said to be the limit), but the drop-down menu seems to do absolutely nothing.

I'm stuck with a super small screen, probably a 720p-size window or so, that isn't immersive. I'd rather force a full screen (I'm playing in 1440p), or at least a 1080p window which I can't seem to get right now.
I am using 1440p resolution myself and full screen works for me. What exactly does your case look like? The dropdown menu doesn't have your res? Can you take a screenshot?
1622420412351.png

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
I really want to play this and watch it develop, especially considering the very low amount of games that are furry and not gay, but this is way too buggy. Items not properly displayed, events and images becoming stuck, and alternative methods not registering properly (using the pickaxe, and still being told you used the gun) for instance. I appreciate that the devs wanted to use a different platform to create their game, but something tells me they should have stuck with Ren'py on this one.

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
I am using 1440p resolution myself and full screen works for me. What exactly does your case look like? The dropdown menu doesn't have your res? Can you take a screenshot?
Thanks a lot for the answer. In my case, the drop down menu simply doesn't "work" at all (i.e. it appears empty and no matter where I click, won't let me choose any res)

Res.png

I'd gladly try any suggestion to fix this, as the game looks really promising

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I really want to play this and watch it develop, especially considering the very low amount of games that are furry and not gay, but this is way too buggy. Items not properly displayed, events and images becoming stuck, and alternative methods not registering properly (using the pickaxe, and still being told you used the gun) for instance. I appreciate that the devs wanted to use a different platform to create their game, but something tells me they should have stuck with Ren'py on this one.
Ren'py version was also broken. For example, the skip did not just loop the first answer in the dialogue, but crashed the game into the main menu.
That cobra babe in the middle...wow! Downloading!!
I don’t want to disappoint you, but so far she is not in the game, she will be added in the next update (0.3.0). But our Patrons can already see a lot of beautiful art with her.

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Thanks a lot for the answer. In my case, the drop down menu simply doesn't "work" at all (i.e. it appears empty and no matter where I click, won't let me choose any res)

View attachment 1222550

I'd gladly try any suggestion to fix this, as the game looks really promising
Okay, let's try something. First, "reinstall" the game and make sure your antivirus is not affecting it in any way. Don't use your desktop as a folder location. Second, run the Law of Love.exe as administrator.
If this does not solve the problem, download and run the file with the resolution you need. Confirm the installation.

DavidCSR

Apr 30, 2021
'I don’t want to disappoint you...'

You break my heart dude! But she is a good selling point for sure! I've downloaded the game, I'll give it a shot and if I think you're worthy of my hard earned money, I might even consider being a patron!

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes