3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
'I don’t want to disappoint you...'

You break my heart dude! But she is a good selling point for sure! I've downloaded the game, I'll give it a shot and if I think you're worthy of my hard earned money, I might even consider being a patron!
That's the spirit! ;)

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
Okay, let's try something. First, "reinstall" the game and make sure your antivirus is not affecting it in any way. Don't use your desktop as a folder location. Second, run the Law of Love.exe as administrator.
If this does not solve the problem, download this archive and run the file with the resolution you need. Confirm the installation.
Thanks a lot. "Reinstalling" it with the AV on pause and with admin right didn't fix it, but your archive sure as hell did the trick. Thanks for taking the time to fix it. This is the kind of thing that can make certainely make me consider be a patreon if the game is good.

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
Ren'py version was also broken. For example, the skip did not just loop the first answer in the dialogue, but crashed the game into the main menu.
Oh, well that's unfortunate. I know many say that Ren'py is usually pretty stable, but stable doesn't mean perfect. Well, if there was anything I learned in my college Java classes, it's that programming anything can be either a pain in the ass, very tedious, or just very tricky. Well, whatever method is chosen, best of luck in the future! I'll be rooting for you, and I'll be keeping an eye on this one!

Mr.Grayday

Aug 22, 2019
Really wanted to try this one but I can't even get in game I hit new game and I get stuck on the select your character screen I enter a name but it won't let me start a new game I assume I have to choose a gender and race but those options don't seem to work oh well guess I'll wait for later updates.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Really wanted to try this one but I can't even get in game I hit new game and I get stuck on the select your character screen I enter a name but it won't let me start a new game I assume I have to choose a gender and race but those options don't seem to work oh well guess I'll wait for later updates.
only human male for now. but you have to klick on them both to continue.

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Oh, well that's unfortunate. I know many say that Ren'py is usually pretty stable, but stable doesn't mean perfect. Well, if there was anything I learned in my college Java classes, it's that programming anything can be either a pain in the ass, very tedious, or just very tricky. Well, whatever method is chosen, best of luck in the future! I'll be rooting for you, and I'll be keeping an eye on this one!
Thank you! We grow as developers with each release, so bugs will be dealt with sooner or later.
As mentioned, you must choose race and genders (although only human male is currently available). But I heard that some players do not have selection icons, and we have not figured out this bug yet. Try reinstalling the game in a different folder and make sure that its files are not affected by the antivirus.

polynerph

Apr 30, 2017
don´t worry there is character for that. he just don´t have any content for now. in the banner the one with blue hair is a trap. and maybe the bull can become your bull ;)
I don't have any issues with gay stuff as long as there are "other" types of content. :LOL:

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Somehow I still cant get it. It seems like when I choose the right options it gets stuck on "and yeah, thanks for listening." or something about her question next.
Most likely, this is part of a global bug, when a skip and similar actions can cause incorrect game behavior. A little tip: after you have pressed "Let’s just fuck!", do not use the skip and go to the next text line only after the previous one has completely finished. ESPECIALLY on the line "Just makes it more exciting!". Also, try restarting the game and go to the gallery. The scene may have opened even though the lines did not work correctly.

BeanJuice

Jan 1, 2019
The game is entertaining and the art looks nice it's just a bit buggy at times.

Last edited:

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
seems I actually have to do complete playthrough each time since info and such persists through saves.

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
seems I actually have to do complete playthrough each time since info and such persists through saves.
Unlocked scenes are kept not in the saves. Your playthrough is saved in the saves, but this is the point of the game, that different decisions in different playthrough will lead to different consequences. You can save before important decisions to try another option later.

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
Unlocked scenes are kept not in the saves. Your playthrough is saved in the saves, but this is the point of the game, that different decisions in different playthrough will lead to different consequences. You can save before important decisions to try another option later.

what I meant was if I load an earlier save I can get the items again/the quests again with some of the quest objectives and items from a future save, kind of like life is strange in a way.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes