3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

KingSP

May 19, 2018
I like the art but it's very difficult to move around the map it takes me like 5 minutes to find where you can click to go to a new location so I only saw 2 scenes.

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
I like the art but it's very difficult to move around the map it takes me like 5 minutes to find where you can click to go to a new location so I only saw 2 scenes.
You can press SHIFT to highlight the active zones, if you feel stuck. The game has a control hint when you start.

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
Games is really promising, there are bugs but nothing to problematic, the worst thing possible is the need to reload the previous save but, the option to change the resolution is bugged out and this one is a little more of a problem, any way to go into full screen ?
click full resolution and then click it again

Reactions: Linndemman

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
not even joking but this game jus changed my name to USERNAME midgame for no reason.
also i did not shoot the pistol at the farm yet it says i did.
ill do myself a fav and return to this a few months down the line

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
Yeah... nice art work, way too buggy right now...saying it is unplayable isn't any exaggeration.
*Quest fail to advance, trying to kill the onion, cowgirl give dialogue offering reward, but nothing happened and the onion still alive.
*Purposefully use the wrong canister on onion to unlock gallery, Cowbro appear out of nowhere and offer me beer while cowgirl hanging on tentacle in the background..
*How do you return to airport?
*Time of the day never change correctly, it was always daytime until I talk to the sheriff, and it turns to night time in the office, but when I come outside, it's daytime again.
*After declining cowgirl's offer, come back for the pickaxe. Cowgirl was in there and thime of the day change to nighttime. having fun, time change back to daytime again mid-animation and cowbro rush in again...
*Load auto-save, everything interactable disappeared including characters and way points, stuck.
*Stuck in dialogue with the sheriff where I cannot mention witness even after talking with cowbro about it.
*I'm not a native English speaker, but even I wanna say "the letter" can use a bit of works on grammars...

That being said, this game really have potential, the artwork and animations are decent, background story are sensible and the world building is there.

Last edited:
Reactions: He-man96.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
This thing is a buggy mess. Go to the station to get my first mission and I can't leave the area because all of the icons have vanished.

Reactions: Pokerit

boicakein

Jul 30, 2017
Not sure what im doing wrong here, but i cant hit "Start new game" no matter what I try. Able to type in a name, but the ability to press start doesn't do anything.

Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
Game has got good potential, to be sure, however, main problem of it is that is very buggy right now. The quest advancing needs some fixes, save/load can bug the game as well (like for example - after loading it, characters will disappear, even if they should be there). I was unable to find out, what how to change the day time that seems to be needed to access more content like the bar near the police station or the night scene in barn (even after doing all available quests it is still middle of the day), but I assume, it will be somehow fixed in the next release.
As others mentioned, huge plus for making a non-gay furry game.
Keeping fingers crossed for character development, especially for Ai'Lu. I wonder, if in longer run, we can convince sherrif to send her to the spaceport bar, when she can be put into good use (local thugs will soon be gentle as sheeps if she will start to making a clean up there :D ).

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Not sure what im doing wrong here, but i cant hit "Start new game" no matter what I try. Able to type in a name, but the ability to press start doesn't do anything.
Do you have these buttons? If so, just click them.
new game.png

how do i stop this game from going fullscreen.
By reducing the resolution in the settings. The game will not run in full screen if you set the resolution lower than your screen resolution.

Last edited:

Coldone

Oct 28, 2019
It's the Anti Virus, add the folder to the exception, turn off AV and On again to apply settings.

Buttfor

Jul 22, 2017
I can't interact with the pick axe in the barn. I had the option to ask for one the first time I talked to the bull, but then the option disappeared,

Blck

May 22, 2017
How to get night or change it to day two? Also after getting letter and talking with sherrif nothing happens in progress is it all of content?

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
How to get night or change it to day two?
You cannot do this in 0.2.0, but you can in 0.2.1. To change the time, you need to click on the time bar, and to change the day - get your own room (for this, go to the saloon and talk to the bartender) and click on the bed when the time is night. Once again: this content has been available since version 0.2.1. If the background changed to night in version 0.2.0, this is a bug.
Also after getting letter and talking with sherrif nothing happens in progress is it all of content?
Yes, that's all in version 0.2.0. Version 0.2.1 adds a change of time of day, new dialogues and free roam.

Last edited:
May 7, 2017
Will, there be an option to change jumpsuits? I'm not a fan of blue, Red and green has always been my favorite ranger.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
Man this game has got some headaches. cant leave the police station. then some how wind up in the sheriff office and cant let there either. boy dose this game have bugs need super size bug spray used on it

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Will, there be an option to change jumpsuits? I'm not a fan of blue, Red and green has always been my favorite ranger.
Blue is the standard color for local police jumpsuits. Some Special Units may be wearing jumpsuits in a different color, but we have no plans to add them to the game any time soon. Alternative clothing for the MC is in the plans, but in the distant ones.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes