3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

fapman1234

Oct 2, 2017
Does this game work at all? Time doesn't progress, multiple event pathways seem to trigger simultaneously and whatnot

hitmanx2x

Dec 24, 2017
how do i leave the police station??
there is no prompts ANYWHER to move other than the sherifs office.
why are there NO indicators???

raykun

Jul 12, 2017
Tbh I LOVE the Concept, the Artwork is really lovely and nice animated but the Engine is a Mess....
even if you Dont use Skip at all or "Click" really slow its gonna break.... Just Sad :(

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
oh man, how bad can you build a game. You just can't find the way. The game makes you frustrated when you can't get out of regrets because the outputs are invisible great . (n)

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
So I completed the weed killing quest but now what? I got the file from the farm and talked to the sheriff. But nothing else happens. Also want to know if you can get back to town with that fox lady. Where does the save file go? I had to make a new game twice like I deleted it.

Hickup

Jun 14, 2017
Great concept. Great art. Pretty buggy. If you have a better version, even if it is just for Patrons, I would public release it if it's any less buggy. Might get more backers that way.

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
Hi Peregrine Nest Studio

is here ntr, netori, netorare, sharing, rape (Not the MC doing) in the game ? I mean do any other guy get to have some action ?
if yes do it's avoidable ? ( not skiping, really avoidable like it's doesn't happening at all)
it's planned ?
I know the tag is not there but i saw the bull in the banner and the thugs harassing the waitress.
and i was thinking maybe you forgot the tag

So i want to make sure there is nothing like this in the game. because it's not my cuo of tea.

thanks you for your answers. :)

have a good day. :cool:

Reactions: roc11

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
how do i leave the police station??
there is no prompts ANYWHER to move other than the sherifs office.
why are there NO indicators???
If you feel stuck, press SHIFT, this will highlight all active zones.
The exit from the Police Station is in the middle of the screen at the bottom.
At the beginning of the game, there was a hint about the controls.

Tbh I LOVE the Concept, the Artwork is really lovely and nice animated but the Engine is a Mess....
even if you Dont use Skip at all or "Click" really slow its gonna break.... Just Sad :(
It's sad for us too. We will do our best to fix the engine in version 0.3.0.

...save? Casn't seem to unlock most of the scenes...
The game supports saving. Just press escape and save. You can play the game as many times as you like, once unlocked scenes will always be unlocked in the gallery.

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
So I completed the weed killing quest but now what? I got the file from the farm and talked to the sheriff. But nothing else happens. Also want to know if you can get back to town with that fox lady. Where does the save file go? I had to make a new game twice like I deleted it.
Weed killing quest (and a visit to the family farm) these are the last quests in 0.2.0. There is also a quest with a waitress in a diner. Also, in version 0.2.0 you cannot return to the location with the fox, but you can do it in version 0.2.1. Saves are stored in the game files and should not disappear after starting a new game. Make sure you don't save to the first (top left) slot, because it is used for autosaves.

Great concept. Great art. Pretty buggy. If you have a better version, even if it is just for Patrons, I would public release it if it's any less buggy. Might get more backers that way.
The Closed version is now as buggy as the Public version. We tried a quick fix, but it doesn't seem to work. We will fix the engine bugs in version 0.3.0.

Is there anyway to open it on full screen ?
Currently the maximum supported resolution is 1920*1080. If you run the game at the same resolution as your monitor, it will open in full screen automatically. The resolution can be changed in the settings.

How i can make more money ?
Completing quests in the "right" ways. We will add repeating mechanics for making money in a future update.

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Hi Peregrine Nest Studio

is here ntr, netori, netorare, sharing, rape (Not the MC doing) in the game ? I mean do any other guy get to have some action ?
if yes do it's avoidable ? ( not skiping, really avoidable like it's doesn't happening at all)
it's planned ?
I know the tag is not there but i saw the bull in the banner and the thugs harassing the waitress.
and i was thinking maybe you forgot the tag

So i want to make sure there is nothing like this in the game. because it's not my cuo of tea.

thanks you for your answers. :)

have a good day. :cool:
This content is not in the game. The scenes you see in the screenshots may end up in a fight (depending on your choices), but not in rape.
Content like this MAY BE in the future, but you will always have the opportunity to not just skip it, but avoid it by making the right choices.
Thanks for your attention, have a nice day too.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
how are you supposed to unlock the fox whore scenes if you can't get more money without leaving there permanently, I can see in the gallery the scenes are there, same with the cowgirl at night but you can't make it night. Are those just patreon scenes?

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
Well the game looks good but everytime i try to load it breaks. at first i thought it was cause i was loading dureing a convo. but nope just loading at any time convo or not iteraction just poof makeing progress inpossable. did anyone exsperence this or am did i just get unlucky?

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
how are you supposed to unlock the fox whore scenes if you can't get more money without leaving there permanently, I can see in the gallery the scenes are there, same with the cowgirl at night but you can't make it night. Are those just patreon scenes?
You can earn +100 credits in addition to the starting 100 credits without leaving the location around the Spaceport. This is enough to unlock vaginal sex scene. Night version of sex with a cow and anal sex with a fox remained in the build from version 0.2.1 (which is now exclusive to Patreon, but will be available publicly after the release of version 0.2.2)

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes