3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

Mr.Ch4ng

May 27, 2019
As a supporter, i can tell you that it is in active development. These guys are doing their best with the small budget that they have. If you want more content maybe consider supporting them...

Reactions: Longboi

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
As a supporter, i can tell you that it is in active development. These guys are doing their best with the small budget that they have. If you want more content maybe consider supporting them...
If you want people to support them maybe consider sharing their progress updates so the game doesn't appear dead?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You ever visited an active game thread? You know, one with more than four pages per year? People post updates from the devs so people who aren't patrons but might be considering it know how development is going. Sometimes it's the devs themselves that post it, if they're smart enough to realise that patrons actually need to come from somewhere, they don't just materialise from the ether.

Reactions: TitleA_A

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Also, if anyone could share the animations that have been posted, that would be awesome.
You can subscribe to our twitter and watch previews of new animations absolutely free. Or check the Law of Love tag on the e621. The full final versions of the animations will be available in-game only starting with the next update.

Reactions: Marvelous Chris

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys! Check out our latest free post on Patreon if you want to learn more about game development. We would also love to hear your wishes for future content and features.
ailu_xmas.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well that's a shame. Whenever anyone making a VN decides that they can make their own engine in unity better than using Renpy, it's usually a bad sign. You most likely can't, and it will end up awful.

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Well that's a shame. Whenever anyone making a VN decides that they can make their own engine in unity better than using Renpy, it's usually a bad sign. You most likely can't, and it will end up awful.
Actually, no. It already works at least as good as some other VN-engines for Unity (like Fungus or Naninovel) and better than the base RenPy. That's why so much time has passed since the last release. I can't wait to be able to demonstrate the result of our work.
By the way, I see that you have an old version 0.1 Part 1 in this thread. It ends when you go into the city. The most recent (at least in the order of release) is 0.1 Part 2.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Actually, no. It already works at least as good as some other VN-engines for Unity (like Fungus or Naninovel) and better than the base RenPy. That's why so much time has passed since the last release. I can't wait to be able to demonstrate the result of our work.
By the way, I see that you have an old version 0.1 Part 1 in this thread. It ends when you go into the city. The most recent (at least in the order of release) is 0.1 Part 2.
I'll believe it when I see it. I've played games that use fungus before, and it's not anywhere near as good as Renpy.

TitleA_A

Apr 27, 2020
everyone works at their own pace, etc.

this game is borderline scam at the pace it's progressed for a simple VN.
is there really any substance beyond the blue ball barn section from.. Oct 2019?

the women look good.
the tweened animation and everything considered game is "This doesn't warrant payment" tier.
there's better free methods to satiate ones peen.

if $ is going to improve this experience then maybe it should be available for free, with a link on the side to the appreciation fund.
i almost forgot this existed and the lack of anything since 1+ year ago is astonishing.

Mr.Ch4ng

May 27, 2019
Okay guys, i changed my mind.
As they have delayed the next update again, i just canceled my subscription. WIP Posts are a nice to have but i don´t think there will be much progress in the next time.
Feel free to prove me wrong anytime.

hehkinky

Oct 4, 2017
You know it'd probably be a good idea to at least release the build to the public perhaps a month after it was released to patreons. No one is going to invest their money into a project that they can't even see the progress for. I mean just look, I don't think anyone even realised that there was another build released between then and now. And that's a problem. Your project is never going to receive the attention and support that it should. Having every update behind a paywall is generally a really bad idea since it makes the development progress opaque to everyone else other than your patreons. Just look at Space Paws and how well they did. Non-patreons were able to get access to public builds which were usually a whole release behind the patreons and this allowed the game to get much more attention than otherwise by letting everyone clearly see the progress that it is making.

You should consider it.
If this was your original plan from the beginning you could kindly ignore this post but I doubt that is the case.

Reactions: Aazkaal

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
You know it'd probably be a good idea to at least release the build to the public perhaps a month after it was released to patreons. No one is going to invest their money into a project that they can't even see the progress for. I mean just look, I don't think anyone even realised that there was another build released between then and now. And that's a problem. Your project is never going to receive the attention and support that it should. Having every update behind a paywall is generally a really bad idea since it makes the development progress opaque to everyone else other than your patreons. Just look at Space Paws and how well they did. Non-patreons were able to get access to public builds which were usually a whole release behind the patreons and this allowed the game to get much more attention than otherwise by letting everyone clearly see the progress that it is making.

You should consider it.
If this was your original plan from the beginning you could kindly ignore this post but I doubt that is the case.
From the very beginning, we planned to release versions in the public acces after sufficient polish. However, version 0.1.1 turned out not the way we wanted, and we realized that we would not polish it, but rework it from scratch. We did this for about six months (so there were no new public releases), but continued to regularly share news with our Patrons and post previews of new content on Twitter.
Finally, a week ago, version 0.2.0 was released in Early Access for Patrons from $10 and up, and later it will be released for $5 Patrons, and after the release of version 0.2.1 - for everyone else. This also applies to all future updates - they will appear in the public acces after the release of the next major content patch. Speaking of which, it will also be available in Early Access this month and will bring new characters, new scenes and new locations.

hehkinky

Oct 4, 2017
From the very beginning, we planned to release versions in the public acces after sufficient polish. However, version 0.1.1 turned out not the way we wanted, and we realized that we would not polish it, but rework it from scratch. We did this for about six months (so there were no new public releases), but continued to regularly share news with our Patrons and post previews of new content on Twitter.
Finally, a week ago, version 0.2.0 was released in Early Access for Patrons from $10 and up, and later it will be released for $5 Patrons, and after the release of version 0.2.1 - for everyone else. This also applies to all future updates - they will appear in the public acces after the release of the next major content patch. Speaking of which, it will also be available in Early Access this month and will bring new characters, new scenes and new locations.
I'll be looking forward to seeing the game's progress then. I think I speak for everyone when I say we hope that you'll be able to continue to work on developing the game and to continue proving us wrong. Support for the game will come in time once we see a genuine effort being made. Personally, I think this is one of the best-looking furry games out there and I really would like to see it succeed; but I'm holding my reservations for now. (rightfully) I definitely hope to be swayed in coming updates.

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Version 0.2.0c now available for free for everyone. Free update 0.2.0d and paid early access version 0.2.1 will also be available tomorrow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download link and full changelog are available on Patreon:

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes