2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I see the difference, that's why I added the tag multiple protagonists. Layland day after is about different points of view. You have Andrea, Mac, and the Stone. In next update, you'll meet another protagonist.
In fact, for me, MC means you know what the character knows. But the truth of one is the lie of the other.
sorry to hear that. i liked the game with andrea as only protagonist. with the guys its not for me anymore. but to all others have fun.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
sorry to hear that. i liked the game with andrea as only protagonist. with the guys its not for me anymore. but to all others have fun.
It's a story, it goes its way. And in the world, there are men and women. Sorry for you. I wish you find your perfect game.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
One dev note: I have had some issue with my work and the next uptdate will be 2 weeks late.:oops:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I kinda want to check it out,but since I doubt Nikky has died in a fire yet,I'll hold off.

No one told Nikky that NTR and beastiality is bad.

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Layland 1.3 is online! Hope you enjoy it, and let me know what you think about my work.

Last edited:

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
When I extracted the folder, my antivirus software immediately detected it as malware. Did anyone else get that?

Last edited:

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
When I extracted the folder, my antivirus software immediately detected it as malware. Did anyone else get that?
It's probably because the game Can connect itself to internet. I've scanned it with Avast before uploading the program.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Layland Day After 1 [v1.3] - Compressed

Original Win Size: 2.32GB
Win Compressed Size: 1.40GB - -

Due to not being able to compress the .ogv files, the compression isn't that great - size wise.

The file says 1.2, but it's 1.3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Somehow the Android version is not working. I can't install it, the installation shut down at near 80%
I take a look on it and come back, just be sure that you have enough memory, it's a big file.
Done, and it works on my samsung galaxy tab a and a xiaomy phone. Sorry

Last edited:

SaoEnter

Apr 10, 2020
I take a look on it and come back, just be sure that you have enough memory, it's a big file.
Done, and it works on my samsung galaxy tab a and a xiaomy phone. Sorry
Can I ask how much free memory do you have on your device, because I have 45gb of free memory and I still can't install the app

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote