Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Holy Cannoli, Lazy really outdid himself with these animations. For the amount of content he produces and the fact that he only charges (barely a dollar on Fanbox), it's simply a labor of love. Few artists show that level of dedication. :Kappa:

View attachment 3826084
Tell it to Bulging Senpai. He seem to lost some, if not a love for craft, and poured into care for sub count and monthly income :rolleyes:.

Sorry for TMI, but it is rare for me to start watching an animation and go from completely flaccid to diamond levels of rock-hard in under 10 seconds. :ROFLMAO:

Blood rushed to my member so fast I felt lightheaded! :KEK:
Perks of being young....and horny:cool:. Hey, at least you have ROCK SOLID proof you're not gae :Kappa: .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Biomechanoid

Kzor

May 27, 2021
Wow thanks. This is beyond amazing!!! (y)

Sorry for TMI, but it is rare for me to start watching an animation and go from completely flaccid to diamond levels of rock-hard in under 10 seconds. :ROFLMAO:

Blood rushed to my member so fast I felt lightheaded! :KEK:
Is it me or has he reduced Aerith's boob size?

Biomechanoid

Dec 12, 2019
Perks of being young....and horny:cool:. Hey, at least you have ROCK SOLID proof you're not gae :Kappa: .
The quality of "Aerith Doggy" animation hit me harder than truck-kun hits an average isekai protagonist.

Jiggle physics on the butt are OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp:

Is it me or has he reduced Aerith's boob size?
Despite me having a bunch of FF games on my steam account, I have no idea what are the canonical measurements of various waifus.

Yuffie having bigger bust doesn't seem right, but maybe the intention is to make Aerith seem more dainty than the two tomboy characters. There is some solid logic behind doing so if that was the intention.

Again, I already pointed out how LazyP stands out for having some actual "body diversity".

Even some artists I like seem like they are copy-pasting different heads on the same ultra-busty body, while LazyP has Duke Nukem levels of steel balls to accurately portray characters like Marie Rose and Smol LunaFreya.

But yeah, Aerith breast size was slowly increasing throughout the years... Until now :ROFLMAO:

AerithStonks.jpg AerithComparison.gif

ku2333

Oct 22, 2023

Both authors seem to have a lazy texture

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
The quality of "Aerith Doggy" animation hit me harder than truck-kun hits an average isekai protagonist.

Jiggle physics on the butt are OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! :PogChamp: :PogChamp: :PogChamp:

Despite me having a bunch of FF games on my steam account, I have no idea what are the canonical measurements of various waifus.

Yuffie having bigger bust doesn't seem right, but maybe the intention is to make Aerith seem more dainty than the two tomboy characters. There is some solid logic behind doing so if that was the intention.

Again, I already pointed out how LazyP stands out for having some actual "body diversity".

Even some artists I like seem like they are copy-pasting different heads on the same ultra-busty body, while LazyP has Duke Nukem levels of steel balls to accurately portray characters like Marie Rose and Smol LunaFreya.

But yeah, Aerith breast size was slowly increasing throughout the years... Until now :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3827470 View attachment 3827480
It might sound like a joke, but body shape is also something that you can tweak to get a theme across. For example, Tifa is intended to have a very sexy body which is at odds with her innocence. I recall that there was some complaining about reducing Tifa's breast size compared to the original FF7 but come on, her new size is still massive and also fits the art style. For Aerith the important feature is the face. She has to look positively angelic, which then contrasts a little bit with her quirky and more knowing demeanor. Yuffie is Yuffie so she has to look like a tomboy and her face always looks like she's about to troll someone.

Of course fan artists can choose whatever body shape and bust size they want. Maybe some people feel that it's sexier for the girls to have a larger bust even when it's clearly larger than the source material. Some characters you just can't give a large bust to, or shrink them down too much. Examples being Marie-Rose and Honoka.

Kzor

May 27, 2021
It might sound like a joke, but body shape is also something that you can tweak to get a theme across. For example, Tifa is intended to have a very sexy body which is at odds with her innocence. I recall that there was some complaining about reducing Tifa's breast size compared to the original FF7 but come on, her new size is still massive and also fits the art style. For Aerith the important feature is the face. She has to look positively angelic, which then contrasts a little bit with her quirky and more knowing demeanor. Yuffie is Yuffie so she has to look like a tomboy and her face always looks like she's about to troll someone.

Of course fan artists can choose whatever body shape and bust size they want. Maybe some people feel that it's sexier for the girls to have a larger bust even when it's clearly larger than the source material. Some characters you just can't give a large bust to, or shrink them down too much. Examples being Marie-Rose and Honoka.
Following this, I think it's best for Aerith if her breast size doesn't stand out in either side of the slider. At the very least she shouldn't have smaller breasts than Yuffie

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Tifa is intended to have a very sexy body which is at odds with her innocence.
Very brief aside [Mods pls forgive]..... is that something from the new games? because she sure as hell wasn't innocent in the original FF7. Not in character and not sexually either, at least it was implied as such. Of all female (main) characters, Tifa is the one I would argue was the least innocent.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
- Lulu ( nude )
Lulu v2
- Ifalna
Kyrie anal
Kyrie standing ( nude )
- Kyrie standing

Last edited:

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
- Lulu
- Lulu v2
- Kyrie
- Kyrie anal
- Ifalna

Those are low res, but for now they should do till someone uploads original files from his link.
Here they are in original quality. Nabbed from Sankaku just now. Tried to name them how he normally does.

Ifalna Cowgirl.mp4_snapshot_00.00_[2024-07-14_17.08.34].png Kyrie Standing Nude.mp4_snapshot_00.00_[2024-07-14_17.08.44].png Lulu Cowgirl Nude.mp4_snapshot_00.00_[2024-07-14_17.08.51].png
I love FF girls. :love:

Noahsvyaz

We can't expect God to do all the work
Donor
Oct 19, 2020
Here they are in original quality. Nabbed from Sankaku just now. Tried to name them how he normally does.

View attachment 3832093 View attachment 3832094 View attachment 3832095
I love FF girls. :love:
Here are the original names from Fanbox. I also checked the files to see if there was any difference in quality, but they are the same. The only thing Sankaku changes is the name
  1. Ifalna - Riding.mp4
  2. Kyrie - Lifted.mp4
  3. Kyrie - Standing Doggy.mp4
  4. Kyrie - Standing Doggy (Topless).mp4
  5. Lulu - Riding.mp4
  6. Lulu - Riding (Nude).mp4

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes