Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 30, 2020
It's Hope from FF13 as Astolfo for those who wants to know lol.
Oh my god lol.. could've at least picked Chadley from FF7 since he is a skirt away from looking like your typical tomboy girl.

tumblr_4c0e6d4db546e428f18a858d6fd98250_74964cca_1280.gif

Hope is just... he actually became a gigachad later on, literally manlier than that fuckboy Snow

ffxiii-2-hope-estheim.gif

Oh well, Lazy will do a good animation regardless, not complaining really... but seeing my man Hope getting his ass blasted makes me feel not so good things :KEK:

Reactions: Xalorfin

pangsailaosai

Aug 7, 2017
I found one portion of Lazy's Bonus Maiden 3 / Maiden 66 (2B) set with audio
Any idea who did the audio, and is the rest of the set available with audio too?

Reactions: SumAznGuy87
Jun 27, 2021

Sound edited version of RRH Luna's anal sex, quite frankly, her voice doesn't fit the character, sounds way too old.

But better than nothing I guess
yea, voice pitch needs to be a bit higher
can anyone pitch it up slightly? without that robotic effect that usually comes with pitching audio up

DreamRider

Dec 11, 2018
These only last for a little while, so you need to be fast, but if people are posting the full links here, its in fact easier/faster for them to go down. You need to hide the links better. As always, lazy is pumping out animations faster than light. Audio editors will simply never catch up.

Reactions: Asschen

FrdnD

Nov 23, 2021
Just the public release of these animations, with a small bonus. Yesterday, I said I didn't have anything ghost related, and that's kind of true. I started on something, but ultimately didn't get very far. Rather than scrap it entirely, I've thrown it in there for anyone who wants to see it. It's nothing special or amazing, but I figured why not.
Here's the bonus video :

GhostBonus.png

/ /

Jun 27, 2021
These only last for a little while, so you need to be fast, but if people are posting the full links here, its in fact easier/faster for them to go down. You need to hide the links better. As always, lazy is pumping out animations faster than light. Audio editors will simply never catch up.
dude's changing links like 10 times a day
idk how he doesn't go crazy; and we still get them at the end of the day
my theory is that he updates his kemono by himself and then changes links 5 mins later lol

FrdnD

Nov 23, 2021
Halloween Animations Finale
I was wondering what this final animation was (because I thought I had missed something from LazyP) but it's just the public release of the previously posted videos

Last edited:
Reactions: hantainin
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes