VN Ren'Py Abandoned Le Desir [v0.2] [Wild Candy Production]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I'm glad you liked it and you don't have to say thank you for investing my free time to make this game ... If your imagination fails because of capital letters, you better have to watch Netflix and dont play Adult Games...
So you are not open for valid criticism?

I just started the game and it is painful to read the text with all capitals.

It is objectively not a good decision to use capitals for continuous text. But I guess you might be Russian, than I can partly understand why you dont have such a problem with all caps.

For the majority of players this is very hard to read and will reduce the acceptance of your product.

In my case I stopped playing right after I saw that this will not change, just because it is so strenuous to read, but the renders looked good so that might be a shame :/

Last edited:

Sergi

Jan 25, 2018
Bro!!! Amazing return! Good job!! The renders are so cool! I can't wait to see more and try all the possibilities Perfect Milfs and to think that you only just started making games and have this level.. You will make great things! My support ever! See you!

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Le Desir [v0.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Le Desir [v0.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Le Desir [V1]

di un fan Le Desir [V1]

of Le Desir [Prologue]

di un fan Le Desir [Prologue]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-12-29
Version: 0.2

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I just started the game and it is painful to read the text with all capitals.

It is objectively not a good decision to use capitals for continuous text. But I guess you might be Russian so I can partly understand why you don't have such a problem with all caps.
Such a small thing to complain about :cautious: , I grant you, it's not PERFECT.
A whole script written this way is just a choice by the DEV.
Love the game by the way.
Wild Candy

vazkombarov

Nov 30, 2017
I see a lot of inspiration coming from one of the neflix's tv shows :sneaky:

As a side note, it would be nice to have different styles of women bc rn they are all overbottoxed in my opinion.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Such a small thing to complain about :cautious: , I grant you, it's not PERFECT.
A whole script written this way is just a choice by the DEV.
Love the game by the way.
Wild Candy
That is true, but imho it is just a bad choice ;)

I gave feedback and now I can just keep an eye on the game and hope that in one of the next updates we will get a "normal" presentation of the story. For ME it is not a small thing - because it is not a pleasant experience to read and then I wont do it. I can endure engrish or just bad writing (to a degree) but this is just to much, because it is all the text.

I dont want to beat on that but I cant really understand why you want to do that in the first place. It is common to understand all caps as shouting, and I bet that a majority of ppl will agree that it is harder to read - in addition it is bold too. ^^
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes