myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@zerodead

Not everyone plays pokemon for me I never played any version of pokemon I had to find out how to evolve them by searching the comments.

stae

Dec 28, 2017
@zerodead

Not everyone plays pokemon for me I never played any version of pokemon I had to find out how to evolve them by searching the comments.
You can always google each pokemon and check how do they lvl up, Currently leaf on fire is using pokemons from generation 1. So just type "pokemon bulbapedia" and you will get how to evolve every poke.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Clefairy and Jigglypuff evolves by stone, have to use moon stone to evolve them, you never play the original version?
Of course, that was my first thought. I just never saw any while I was playing so for the last 2 I was missing I just used the provided save file.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How is Thunder One keeping this on Patreon?
Not that I'm complaining. It's just this game violates their draconian acceptable sex policies.

Reactions: gahgahz

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
How is Thunder One keeping this on Patreon?
Not that I'm complaining. It's just this game violates their draconian acceptable sex policies.
How is it a violation of their policies? I haven't read the policies, so I'm curious. Beastiality, rape & copywrited materials are the only 2 things I could thing of that usually get banned from certain sites, but I see games with these things all the time in here.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Incest, and Beastiality were two of the big No-Nos for Patreon. A lot of good games got shit canned after the new standards and practices came out.
And as much as I like this games it's all pretty much a hot young girl fucking monsters.
Maybe monsters are different than animals in the eyes of the almighty Patreon.
Still waiting for Leaf to get knocked up.lol

Last edited:

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
Are those ??? in the top of the punkdex for no reason or am i missing bulbasaur? because my top punkmon is charmander. Also if you manage to lose against misty you get an error.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Are those ??? in the top of the punkdex for no reason or am i missing bulbasaur? because my top punkmon is charmander. Also if you manage to lose against misty you get an error.
You do miss Bulbasaur. If there is ???, that means you're missing a pokemon, otherwise there won't be any ???. You can find it rarely on Route 4.

Anyone know what comes after 27 and how do I get it? I've checked some info and the most obvious would be a Sandslash, but my Sandshrew refuses to evolve and I don't have all badges in order to get to Route 23.

Edit.
Fuck, it was female Nidoran NotLikeThis

Last edited:
Reactions: Y2k94
Feb 27, 2017
Incest, and Beastiality were two of the big No-Nos for Patreon. A lot of good games got shit canned after the new standards and practices came out.
And as much as I like this games it's all pretty much a hot young girl fucking monsters.
Maybe monsters are different than animals in the eyes of the almighty Patreon.
Still waiting for Leaf to get knocked up.lol
99% sure it is the difference, it's why blatant furry games aren't removed but why some devs removed scenes with animals, whether or not it's an offical stance/rule or just what their mods are going by I can't say

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
If the game is supposed to semi-mirror the real game, you dont run into a Hypno until at least Vermilion City. Because the grassy area near diglett's cave is where Drowzee would spawn first. And if you're lucky Hypno also. Though Hypno had a very small spawn rate.

So if Drowzee and Hypno aren't added by then, I'd be like Wut.

So far everything has been what you might encounter in the real game as far as events and pokemon spawns.
yeah,there still some long way to go to get to drowzee or hypno,we didnt even seen abra,slowpoke,odish or poliwag yet,and those are one of the pokemons that appear at cerulean grass...there still onyx,meowth,diglett(and some others too i dont recall just now but still),some pretty far journey to see yet....oh i just remembered,there is machop,magnemite,voltorb and electabuzz for those who were curious enough to check near the power plant....that without mentioning the evolution of those already in the game,as far as we go,there only few pokemons with their evolution tree concluded,like caterpie,weedle,clefairy,jigglipuff,spearow,ekans,magikarp...to make things a little longer,there some pokemons there who still lack 2 evolutions yet,so it make take some time till we see those additions...i'm kinda curious though,about what will be done about tauros and ponyta,or even lapras and snorlax(even more curious about the ghost ones like gastly)....

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Has there been any human sex scenes since the Magikarp questline?
curious too, last i tried this beside the animals there were the blowjob you gave the doctor or what he is and the weird non sex with mother
for such a slut she must get fucked enough by the animals to even care for humans :p
I like the animal Idea, I just wish it was not only that

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes