Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Didn't see any Bulbasaur(s) where might I find it? Also Squirtle I guess, I never came across that one either, but i've seen people talking about it.
Bulbosaur is on route 4 but is really rare.
I think I fought over 100 random creatures before he showed.
When you do find him, don't try to catch him in a standard ball.
He keeps jumping out.
I got him in an ultra ball.
Squirtle is also on route 4.
Or if you have more than 20 caught creatures you can get it from Prof Oak.

QEAPER

Jun 24, 2017
Is there any way to cheat to lose easier and are there any scenes with blue other than the groping?

Last edited:

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
yeah,there still some long way to go to get to drowzee or hypno,we didnt even seen abra,slowpoke,odish or poliwag yet,and those are one of the pokemons that appear at cerulean grass...there still onyx,meowth,diglett(and some others too i dont recall just now but still),some pretty far journey to see yet....oh i just remembered,there is machop,magnemite,voltorb and electabuzz for those who were curious enough to check near the power plant....that without mentioning the evolution of those already in the game,as far as we go,there only few pokemons with their evolution tree concluded,like caterpie,weedle,clefairy,jigglipuff,spearow,ekans,magikarp...to make things a little longer,there some pokemons there who still lack 2 evolutions yet,so it make take some time till we see those additions...i'm kinda curious though,about what will be done about tauros and ponyta,or even lapras and snorlax(even more curious about the ghost ones like gastly)....
Diglett doesn't appear until Diglett's cave. Which is just before the Hypno/Drowzee grass area. Poliwag and Slowpoke need the good rod, so not yet.

Meowth appears just after Cerulean, either near Bill's House or on the way to Vermillion, I don't remember. So not yet but close.

Abra and Oddish start appearing on your way to Bill's House. In the grass up that way. Oddish also spawns in the grass area just before Cerulean. Onyx also would have spawned by now in Mt Moon.

Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Diglett doesn't appear until Diglett's cave. Which is just before the Hypno/Drowzee grass area. Poliwag and Slowpoke need the good rod, so not yet.

Meowth appears just after Cerulean, either near Bill's House or on the way to Vermillion, I don't remember. So not yet but close.

Abra and Oddish start appearing on your way to Bill's House. In the grass up that way. Oddish also spawns in the grass area just before Cerulean. Onyx also would have spawned by now in Mt Moon.
yeah,but when we say the area around cerulean,it still involves these,of course,a good part of these are on the perifery,as for the good rod part,its correct,since you pick the good one by Vermillion(or was it by one of the routes around Lavender?i dont really remember),but they still appear in those parts,poliwag appeared in the grass in blue(on gb at least) as does bellsprout,one that we sadly forgot to mention too....i could swear we're still forgeting some,but i cant recall exactly the one's....its weird that Thunder is holding Onyx for so much time,but who knows maybe he could be the next one....oh shit,wait a little,it was bulbassaur on this one,so it will probably be some evolution on the bext update...

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
yeah,but when we say the area around cerulean,it still involves these,of course,a good part of these are on the perifery,as for the good rod part,its correct,since you pick the good one by Vermillion(or was it by one of the routes around Lavender?i dont really remember),but they still appear in those parts,poliwag appeared in the grass in blue(on gb at least) as does bellsprout,one that we sadly forgot to mention too....i could swear we're still forgeting some,but i cant recall exactly the one's....its weird that Thunder is holding Onyx for so much time,but who knows maybe he could be the next one....oh shit,wait a little,it was bulbassaur on this one,so it will probably be some evolution on the bext update...
Old was found in Vermillion City. Good Rod Silence Bridge Fishing Guru (Which is the bridge area between Lavender Town and Fuchsia City, Also where the second Snorlax was found.) And the Super Rod was in Fuchsia City.

An interesting trivia note about Rods in Pokemon: In Generation I, the only Pokémon that can be fished up with the Good Rod are Poliwag and Goldeen, both of which would always be at level 10.

So slowpoke would actually need the Super Rod. Or different area. As he could be found in a few cave areas.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Old was found in Vermillion City. Good Rod Silence Bridge Fishing Guru (Which is the bridge area between Lavender Town and Fuchsia City, Also where the second Snorlax was found.) And the Super Rod was in Fuchsia City.

An interesting trivia note about Rods in Pokemon: In Generation I, the only Pokémon that can be fished up with the Good Rod are Poliwag and Goldeen, both of which would always be at level 10.

So slowpoke would actually need the Super Rod. Or different area. As he could be found in a few cave areas.
yup,normally these near lakes on caves,there's a part on the digletts cave which they appear(slowpoke i mean),just after you pass the lake....but you could fish other pokemons with the good rod in the safari zone,you can even try it on emulator if you want to see,i used to try good rod on safari zone to pick dratini in lower lvls(which were way easier to catch with those damned safari balls),there was a lake just after you enter safari zone,on the first area....if i remember well,tauros and kangashkan were some of the pokemons you could only catch there(chansey and pinsir too if i remember well)....well,my favorite pokemons will take some more time yet,since most of them are from the south part of kanto,i do like golbat(which we will probably see soon with some luck since zubat is finnaly on the game)and kadabra,machop is a pokemon from diglet cave if i remember it right,so there still some time yet...

Crone

Jan 15, 2019
Can anybody tell me how to defeat broke? I know i should use watere pokemon but i dont have any

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes