RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
99% sure it is the difference, it's why blatant furry games aren't removed but why some devs removed scenes with animals, whether or not it's an offical stance/rule or just what their mods are going by I can't say
I would agree this is a game by game ruling, assuming Patreon know Leaf game exists.
There was a VN I was following were Patreon had the dev cut a sex scene with a female MC and a centaur. Apparently a mythical horse wang is too close to a real life horse wang. lol

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
You do miss Bulbasaur. If there is ???, that means you're missing a pokemon, otherwise there won't be any ???. You can find it rarely on Route 4.

Anyone know what comes after 27 and how do I get it? I've checked some info and the most obvious would be a Sandslash, but my Sandshrew refuses to evolve and I don't have all badges in order to get to Route 23.

Edit.
Fuck, it was female Nidoran NotLikeThis
talk about rare,i found 10 squirtles and 8 charmanders and the motherfucker still didnt show his leafy face not even once....

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Anyone else get an error after failing cerulean gym (figured there might be a scene similar to failing pewter gym)?

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
are all the punkmon's able to evolve in this atleast once and how do u know when there is no more scenes for that punkmon?

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Leaf on Fire[v0.1.21]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.
Original size is 517MB.

DOWNLOAD
PC + MAC
(101MB):
- - -

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes