Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Wow, i'm a little flabbergasted i managed to somehow miss this one was abandoned due to the N-tendo kerfukle.
Damn shame indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Originel

L.T. Smash

Mar 31, 2018
Does anyone know of anywhere to download v02.02 that isn't going to take 4 hours due to shitty money hungry host sites...

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Reactions: Easy Pete

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
RIP this project, it had potential and the dev seemed motivated to work on it. Hopefully he's as inspired for what he chooses to do next...and it's free of any potential legal complications. You've been making good work so far. Good luck on the next project.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
RIP this project, it had potential and the dev seemed motivated to work on it. Hopefully he's as inspired for what he chooses to do next...and it's free of any potential legal complications. You've been making good work so far. Good luck on the next project.
he's already been chipping away at his current project.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS GAME IF U COULD:cry:
WE SUPPORT YOUR NEW WORK TOO
Can't continue this, Nintendo shut it down.

If he carries it on they take him to court and they have a whole team of lawyers and lots of money.

most likely wont be. pateron threw a bitch fut about the contents
Nintendo hit him with a copyright.

If you have been following the development up-close, hanging around on discord or read the last message I sent to all patrons, you probably already know that I've been facing some issues with copyright claims regarding Nintendo and Leaf on Fire.
From devs Patreon.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes