RPGM Abandoned League of Corruption [v0.3.0b] [Yeehaw Games]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I cannot figure out how to get into the town hall to rent a ship. Thank you for the game. Loving it so far
The answer you seek is literally in the post above yours :) It's the end of content for 0.1.0 but 0.1.5 goes public really soon - save your game and wait for the update.

so this game has been here since October and has updates and yet according to changelog on OP its still initial release....so why is it hitting updated?

nvm I see why....uploader is trying to make us all go to patreon in the vain hopes we will sign up while we are there.
nice try but no thanks
Actually, 0.1.0 is the third public update if you count the initial demo release but I see where it comes from. I never updated the "changes" spoiler in the first post and now I see that some people use it. No problem, will fill it out soon.

As for the villainous scheme of luring people to the Patreon page - you noticed the download links in the footer, didn't you?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017

Hey guys! 0.1.5 is available for public download, plus I’ve prepared a new version for *nix platforms. Sadly, it’s not as straightforward as launching LoC on Windows or Mac so I prepared instructions if you encounter any problems. You can get the fresh version here or in the main post.

Windows – |

MacOS X – |

*nix family – | Troubles with the game? Check out .

You can see full patch notes for version 0.1.5 . As always your feedback is welcome and greatly appreciated. Enjoy and stay tuned!

Eknem

Dec 22, 2017
Hello - I've problem with mission "Ships and troubles" - I don't know how go to cave near lighthouse ?

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Hello - I've problem with mission "Ships and troubles" - I don't know how go to cave near lighthouse ?
It's accessible through the hill path - climb up the hill and go right until you find two guardsmen guarding a hole with roots sticking out. Just climb down into the opening between guards and you will get inside the cave.

DamienKraven

Jun 1, 2017
Does anyone know if the bottle of strong alcohol for the first alchemist upgrade is in game i have yet to find it.

Edit nvm i found it back in the first town, classic rpg trick

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
@Yeehaw Games
Just updated the OP - to look a bit more "eye friendly".
(And gave you a signature.)
Tell me what you think?
Personally I really enjoyed your game thus far - art is excellent and it's just that much different than the rest.:)

Cheers
- Twistty

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy and Kerlon

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
@Yeehaw Games
Just updated the OP - to look a bit more "eye friendly".
(And gave you a signature.)
Tell me what you think?
Personally I really enjoyed your game thus far - art is excellent and it's just that much different than the rest.:)

Cheers
- Twistty
@Twistty

Glad you liked it :) Thank you very much, you've done half of what I wanted to do on your own. I have only one question left - can I add images to spoiler's contents? The images I want to use are basically the spoiler stripes, exactly like the top picture in the main post. They shouldn't add too much loading time with about 200-400 kb weight.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
@Yeehaw Games
Loading times are not the issue.
We just want all the threads here on F95zone - to have a similar consistency.
You can upload them from your computer (do no ttry to link from external sites) and add them as thumbnails at the bottom - with the others - if you wish.
Adding them under a spoiler - will most likely get them deleted.

Cheers

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
@Yeehaw Games
Loading times are not the issue.
We just want all the threads here on F95zone - to have a similar consistency.
You can upload them from your computer (do no ttry to link from external sites) and add them as thumbnails at the bottom - with the others - if you wish.
Adding them under a spoiler - will most likely get them deleted.

Cheers
I see. Thanks.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
does anyone know the combination for the gate inside the cave?
Don't want no give a direct solution but there are 5 combinations in total: 3 gates and 2 wall panels. If you enter a valid combination you will hear a sound. Just try it out.

Gandalf51

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone who could give the answer to the musical pipe puzzle, after 1h of trying I'm close to delete the game ...

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Anyone who could give the answer to the musical pipe puzzle, after 1h of trying I'm close to delete the game ...
Play the pipes on the left of the gate. then go to the pipes on the right. If you click on each pipe you'll see each one can have the pitch raised or lowered. Adjust the pitch so that the right hand pipes match the left hand pipes. The gate will open when it does. There are only three or four pitches so it doesn't take long if you only change one at a time.

Yeehaw Games

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
@Yeehaw Games , what do you men with "Female / Female and group versions"?
And with "Group sex" and "public use"?
Another males will take advantage of the girls?
I hope it doesn't.
Will you make a "all the girls love and you and thats all"?
Thanks for the anwser.
Female x Female is girl on girl action either by itself or as a part of a group scene. Nidalee x Ahri scene is a good example of both.

Public use is planned for the later parts of the game where enemy female champions will appear. I don't plan to implement this type of scenes for your own party at the moment. Regardless, questionable materials/art will be marked as such and you will be able to skip it via the menu option.

If by "all the girls love and you and thats all" you mean a pure happy ending with all the girls having a high affection for the main character - yeah, LoC have several of them planned for each girl plus the "harem" one. It ultimately depends on your decisions throughout the game and girl's affection to you.

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm tired of seeing the LOL girls getting raped by dozens of males, minotaurs and more
You're tired of it, meanwhile I don't think there's enough of it. Not enough LOL gangrape out there. Not enough LOL rape out there in general. 9 pages when I search LOL rape on Rule 34. Tragic. :FeelsBadMan:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I mean in games.
In pictures, videos or gifs i don't care.
There's more than one LOL game out there with rape? The only one I know of, besides this, is Noxian Nights. And even there I still think there's not enough gangrape. :p
Please, good sir. Show me these amazing games I have missed. I beg of you.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
My mistake, there is only one "Noxian Nights" but ... you have A demacian rising if you like Netorare and Netorase.
Oh... Bummer. I've played A Demacian Rising. It's pretty alright. But I was hoping for something a little more rapey. Ah well. Thanks anyway.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes