RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Padio

Jul 16, 2018
Just hack your stats if you really have to, but the sub route is bugged at the part where you have to get the key to her room, at least for me and one guy above, let me know how it goes for you.
hack the stats? is there a cheat mode or cheat tool?

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
I think there is a problem or a bug with Lulu's deliveries, it only offers Riven's hot coals, and I need Irelia's order.

Padio

Jul 16, 2018
Go to -> upload your save file (found in gamefolder/www/save) -> give yourself a bunch of attack, defense, mdef, whatever -> Download the new, edited save file and put it in place of the old one -> win fights.
Thanks a lot!

HSZH

Apr 21, 2022
Why do you feel that way? Always looking to make the game better, but I need detailed feedback to do so.

What content is bad in your opinion? Or are you perhaps just not into femdom?
Don't worry about other people's opinions. Everything is considered good or bad by others. FUCK brothers, I love this game so much. Thank you and your hard work in creating it

chandys

Nov 1, 2019
how i get a move for lux ''thigh squeeze'' ? i progress level domination with she but is no use move in the battle, Could someone send a savegame with the complete tasks?

Renault

Jun 20, 2018
I think there is a problem or a bug with Lulu's deliveries, it only offers Riven's hot coals, and I need Irelia's order.
I found that it's random, and you have to have Irelia in her room to have a chance to trigger it. At one point I only had one day a week to even try cause of how people shuffled through events.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes