RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
When following these instructions I get a sword that's 'brittle, filled with weakpoints'.
Not sure if it works the second time around and after that, I've honestly never tried. Otherwise my only guess is to try leaving the ore to melt for different timespans and testing your luck

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
Hello, question about the game. Kiss Katarina foot in prison room to advance her story. How i get in prison room and kiss her foot?
I think you need to lose to her or talk to her after the arena and she'll tell you to meet her in her room in the evening (maybe afternoon). From then on the prison room scene starts

ACIIETEL

May 21, 2024
I can’t move beyond step 16 with Morgana, they write to talk to her near the tent in afternoon, but she’s not there
Is bug? I make 6 potion, 105% soul owned, and 6/7 fetish clear

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
I can’t move beyond step 16 with Morgana, they write to talk to her near the tent in afternoon, but she’s not there
Is bug? I make 6 potion, 105% soul owned, and 6/7 fetish clear
For you question, i ask on discord about scenes, like with Kat one or Lulu in inn. ElatedOwl say- game is bugged and many scenes will don't work. Kat scene with prison will not appear in game, because of bug and it was reported to creator a long time ago, he know about it. My point is, game is very bugged, better wait for bug be fixed, before play it.

Reactions: ACIIETEL

ACIIETEL

May 21, 2024
Hello, I have a question...why do half the characters have less content than Lux? and when will there be the same 20-30 events (vulgar) for the other two? Irelia and the Countess? I also like Lux, but I need it for other content too!

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I did, multiple times actually and nothing. I think my game might be bugged.
After the first day's combat you go into the inn, ask Lulu for a room, she tells you that everything is booked and when you walk out of the inn, Lux will come in and suggest the tent. If this didn't happen, then something got bugged.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Mareq578

Jan 31, 2022
I'm having a problem with Irelia, i cannot progress her training becuase she gets mad at me in the arena, and i cannot clean her boots anymore (mc says they're clean)

Leweirdude

Jun 16, 2024
After the first day's combat you go into the inn, ask Lulu for a room, she tells you that everything is booked and when you walk out of the inn, Lux will come in and suggest the tent. If this didn't happen, then something got bugged.
That's pretty much what happened, I even tried starting a new file to do day 1 all over again and Lux still didn't suggest the tent.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes