RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
Irelia's boots always bug and I can't keep cleaning them anymore, is there a way around this?

This happens right after the first training session with her
Ran into the same issue once her stats were maxed and I was able to get training from her so I'd assume it's a bug,no idea if it's been fixed yet though

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

Reactions: Daame

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
I've cleaned Irelias boots but when I fight her it always says ive forgotten. Any fix or would restarting be better?

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
Constantly, when I agree to a Lux workout, I get stuck in this position. How can I fix it? View attachment 3707742
I'd try to reduce her relationship points by 1 and repeating the previous scene if you can't get into the room at all, no matter what time you enter it. Had a similar issue before but not sure how I fixed it, I'm assuming the order of her scenes got messed up somehow.

Reactions: Sk1llyxaaa

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
guys can someone tell me how to complete a riven sword forging ,i don't understand how do
I've only done it once so far but this is what I gathered.
Take 3 Iron ore
Hammer ore 1 time.
Put the ore in the forge.
Take a sword mould.
Wait a little for the ore to melt (not too long or Riven might finish and talk to you before you can finish your own sword).
Take the ore out into the mould.
Hammer the sword 3 times.
Quench the sword 2 times.
Finish.

Took me a few tries but if you time everything right it will work.
Try this

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
been trying to mind ore but idk how to. got the mining item to get ore but were do i go?
Ores are on the same map you found the mining picaxe. Equip it as your weapon, and use it on different sides of the large cones shaped rock piles in the same cave and outside the cave on the smaller dark grey cone shaped rocks. The later ones can be mined each time you visit that map.

Jan 8, 2019
the game gets freeze if you let it open for a long time, idk if this happens if you keep playing, but it does if you are afk or doing other thing.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Wow. Thanks. Long time don't played and now after some update returned again. Game now much better: more content and less bugs. Much less bugs.

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Wow. Thanks. Long time don't played and now after some update returned again. Game now much better: more content and less bugs. Much less bugs.
Or I was lucky. Just advise: keep many different saves. First run without bugs.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes