RPGM League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
how to continue the game? I left the game and now my only option is to start a new one
Inside of the game folder there is a "www" folder. Inside of that is a "save" folder.
Take the "save" folder from the older version, and pop it into the same location in the new version's folder and it should work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: anqww

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
Ha I still can't progress qiyana past 03 the guide just says she enjoys toying with you.
There should be some additional information after but I can't look for myself right now. Pretty sure you're supposed to keep losing to her, have you unlocked the money stash in your tent already?

Renault

Jun 20, 2018
There should be some additional information after but I can't look for myself right now. Pretty sure you're supposed to keep losing to her, have you unlocked the money stash in your tent already?
That assumes you manage to dodge the glitch where you can't talk about the room upgrades to get that far.

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
That assumes you manage to dodge the glitch where you can't talk about the room upgrades to get that far.
Didn't know about the room upgrades being bugged, is it because Morgana replaced the old shopkeeper? My best guess is to just wait for a fix or increase Qiyana's values and try to go on from there but I assume that won't change her room either

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Been a couple of days now since I last played but I don't think there is a stash in the tent no. As for progressing her I did figure out you both have to fight her instead of bowing down pre fight a couple of times and you can't use the surrender skill either.

So yeah like I stated in my previous post I am happy there is a guide in game now it let me progress some routes I would never have guessed the specific things you nees to do (looking at you mf) but at the same time some of the steps need waaaaaay clearer explanations. In this case :she enjoys toying with you: = go out of your way to fight her and don't use the surrender "skip combat" skill that you can use to progress every other character.

Reactions: Fipsi

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
Been a couple of days now since I last played but I don't think there is a stash in the tent no. As for progressing her I did figure out you both have to fight her instead of bowing down pre fight a couple of times and you can't use the surrender skill either.

So yeah like I stated in my previous post I am happy there is a guide in game now it let me progress some routes I would never have guessed the specific things you nees to do (looking at you mf) but at the same time some of the steps need waaaaaay clearer explanations. In this case :she enjoys toying with you: = go out of your way to fight her and don't use the surrender "skip combat" skill that you can use to progress every other character.
Ahh I remember now, yeah you have to trigger the dialogue where she demands your money, which doesn't happen when surrendering and sometimes even if you let her beat your ass. Pretty weird and, as I mentioned in some older comments, it makes the game so much more artificially grindy for no reason

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes