5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BB Games

Oct 18, 2021
Developer is alive?
We sure are!
In fact, we have just released the second Chapter of the game, featuring Ahree! It's only available for our Patrons at the moment, but the public release is set to January 10th, 2022.

You can follow our progress on Discord :giggle: Currently we're holding a poll to decide which champion you'll see in the 3rd Chapter.

Jun 28, 2021
We sure are!
In fact, we have just released the second Chapter of the game, featuring Ahree! It's only available for our Patrons at the moment, but the public release is set to January 10th, 2022.

You can follow our progress on Discord :giggle: Currently we're holding a poll to decide which champion you'll see in the 3rd Chapter.
Oh okay sorry for being rude when you reply me so politely, this game has a good effort keep up the good work!

Reactions: BB Games

Statebriga

Mar 4, 2021
We sure are!

How much girls would there be / are planed?

BB Games

Oct 18, 2021
How much girls would there be / are planed?
We don't have an estimate, but we would like to create more chapters as long as there is interest in the game. There's a lot of champions to choose from, so we won't run out of content anytime soon ;)

We already know that the 3rd Chapter will feature one of three champions: Fiora, Evelynn or Lux. The poll is public, so everyone can vote on our Discord!

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
will you update here too? im gonna consider patreon after this update. to see how max out your progress/pertime.

BB Games

Oct 18, 2021
will you update here too? im gonna consider patreon after this update. to see how max out your progress/pertime.
Hi there, sorry for the late reply - I've been busy through Xmas.

Of course we will update the game here and on other sites, but our Patrons have the early release benefit. The Gold access is launching on New Year's Eve, and the public version will be released on 10th of January 2022 ;)

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Ooh, nice! League of Waifus ftw
Katarina Karatina looks drop dead gorgeous during the fight scenes! Good job!

Although this seems strange. Her top seems to be breaking apart during the fight, but once the battle is over it's back at 100%?
1641688531783.png

Also, is it just me or there isn't any sound at all?

Another thing: after I met Karatina, she appeared on the Affection book. However, after the fight, she disappeared. Was that supposed to happen?
Nvm, she's back after I spoke with LeBlanc LeBlonc
And both are gone from the book at the end of the build, lol

As a suggestion: is it possible to give the MC some eyes? This blank face looks creepy
1641689756458.png

Last edited:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
DAMN, this is awesome! I don't recall seeing this kind of stuff in any AVN before!

1641690108714.png

I'm missing the last 2 scenes. How can I unlock them?
---

Really hope Irelia, Nidalee, Vi, Janna, Sona, Ashe, Caitlyn, Miss Fortune, Samira, Leona will show up. And, of course, the most important of them all (at least for me)...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BB Games

Oct 18, 2021
Thanks for the comments and the feedback sexypeanut ! Let me answer those in order:

I'll start by mentioning we're just a small team of 2 people and this is our first game, also my first contact with any kind of programming, so there's bound to be bugs :( But we get better with every update and hopefully there will be less and less of those!

1) About Kara's top - it's true, it is a bit non-consistent. Our thought process was that she needs to get changed anyway because soon they're both going to the town and she can't walk around half-naked :p I'll add a few lines to the script so our Players know she actually changed clothes.

2) Unfortunately the first release did not have any sound. Fortunately, the public release of the Second Chapter is set to be today/tomorrow and it includes added music! Some of it even original, thanks to one of our fans. No sounds yet, but it's a progress ;)

3) The Affection book - as you will see in the patch notes soon (or in the Discord now) the book has been deleted. When we started creating the game we thought it was going to be more of a Dating Sim and the book would help keep track, but it turned out to be a bit too hard for a newbie to create :( So for now it's a VN and the book is no longer needed.

4) Summoner does look a bit creepy, sorry about that :LOL: Not gonna lie, eyes are a lot of work - for our artist who has to draw 8-10 variants, and for me who has to keep track of them with every line of text. We thought we would focus on Kara there. Added bonus - the Summoner is a rather mysterious figure, the hood covering his eyes kinda adds to that. On every official LoL art, the Summoners have their faces covered too!

5) There is actually only 7 scenes with Kara, the rest are blank spaces for the future, sorry about the confusion!

And finally the Link scene, we're proud of it! And it makes us so happy when you guys appreciate those :love: In the Second Chapter the style of the fight is totally different, but it's our little masterpiece. We hope you'll enjoy it as well!
As I mentioned - the 2nd Chapter will be publicly released very soon, so stay tuned! It features Ahri Ahree and the story of her gaining human emotions (including lust, of course :sneaky:).

Hope those answers help a bit. Make sure to join Discord where you can read the latest news and talk to us directly! ;)

Reactions: sexypeanut

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Hey BB Games just a little suggestion, few tags are missing and some people might miss out this hidden gem just because of that. i'd say animated, ntr (debatable) and perhaps furry(?) not sure how i should call Ahree tho :D

Its a great game with even greater potential to become something unforgettable. All the best for you and your team!

BB Games

Oct 18, 2021
Hey BB Games just a little suggestion, few tags are missing and some people might miss out this hidden gem just because of that. i'd say animated, ntr (debatable) and perhaps furry(?) not sure how i should call Ahree tho :D
Thank you for the kind words, we're glad you enjoyed it so far :love: You're right about the animated tag and furry, but I'm not sure what to do about NTR. There's pretty much only 1 image at the moment and it's avoidable, we wouldn't want to mislead anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seyhtan31

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Not a gripe, I just find it funny

A game with the name "League of Ladies" and it is a Male protagonist game.. :ROFLMAO:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Kinda wish more people used the new lore in these parody games (Removing the summoner aspect of it, since it was retconned). One of the few good things about League these days, since Riot is busy destroying their own game by ignoring massive balance problems and most of their new champions over the past year or two have garbage designs.

BB Games

Oct 18, 2021
Hey guys!
Unfortunately, there is a small error at the start of the Second Chapter - you can encounter it if you load a save from the end of v0.07b.

The 'quick' fix is to either start a new game and skip to the end or load a save before the Kara peeking scene at the inn and then skip to the end of the First Chapter.

You can download the fixed version (v0.16c) from our Patreon or Discord.
Sorry for the trouble :(

bug016b.png

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Spotted a mistake: it should be 'assignment'
1641818277730.png

The battle was pretty cool, and the music is nice.

Ahri Ahree's vag sex animation looked a bit strange with her head fixed in place while her entire body rocked back and forth. I'd suggest not keeping her head anchored during the animation :)

BB Games

Oct 18, 2021
sexypeanut Whoops, we missed that. We'll fix it right away, thanks!

Thanks for the input, as I'm sure you have noticed, we're still trying to figure out which way of creating the scenes is the best, so we change things every time we create a new one. I agree it looks a bit weird, so we'll keep that in mind while making the 3rd Chapter ;)

bloek

Jan 25, 2019
Not sure if anyone mentioned it before but there's also 1641834988422.png instead of daughter in Karatina's Assignment and later in the dialogue.

BB Games

Oct 18, 2021
Damn, this is embarassing :oops: we always double- and triple-check the script, but we're not native English speakers so some mistakes can get past us, sorry about that!

We'll make sure to correct those, but they're not breaking the game, so we will upload them in the future with the next patch.
Thanks for the heads up bloek

• Haha
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes