5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BB Games

Oct 18, 2021
cover_screen.jpg

Overview:
League of Ladies is a hentai parody game where your task is to get into relationships with multiple heroines and make them join the League.
Assume the role of a young Summoner and build up the trust of a beautiful assassin, charming fox-lady, voluptuous trickster and more!​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-12
Release Date: 2022-01-09
Developer: BB Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16f
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extra:
Gallery unlock*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

sample1.png sample2.png sample3.png sample4.png sample5.png sample6.png sample7.png ah1.png ah3.png ah2.png

Last edited:

Thomasn

Jun 25, 2018
yesss, another League Parody!!! Good luck and please dont leave us like the other devs did. I will support!

Reactions: BB Games

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Sadly, Sentinels of Light has proven that one shouldn't make LoL VNs
No, only LoL VNs where you don't get to fuck all the hot LoL ladies. I would have been perfectly happy with Sentinels of Light if we'd gotten to have an orgy with Gwen, Vayne, Riven and Irelia. Or if Senna had invited us to join Lucian in spitroasting her.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
How to unlock last two scenes, or they aren't implemented yet?
Edit; Nvm, just checked the files and there is nothing there too, i guess these two were just empy gallery slots or something like that.

Cool game btw, i really liked the Katarina's design, not too cartoonish, and not trying to be too realistic either, perfectly balanced. Hope this game keeps getting updated.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes