5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BB Games

Oct 18, 2021
Game's pretty good, I only hope it doesn't veer off into going for just the few most popular champions. I can already see the bingo card - Lux, Nidalee, Akali, Fortune, Riven.
Glad you liked it!
We started with some "safe picks" to get things started. We needed any kind of player-base so we could ask you guys what you want to see! The 3rd champion will in fact be Lux but she was chosen in a Discord poll by our community, with suggestions made by our Patrons (the other choices were Evelynn and Fiora).

Join our Discord to read the latest news and be a part of the development :giggle:

Reactions: KingBea

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Glad you liked it!
We started with some "safe picks" to get things started. We needed any kind of player-base so we could ask you guys what you want to see! The 3rd champion will in fact be Lux but she was chosen in a Discord poll by our community, with suggestions made by our Patrons (the other choices were Evelynn and Fiora).

Join our Discord to read the latest news and be a part of the development :giggle:
The first few I don't mind, after all they're popular for a reason, but you definitely know better what the scope of the game will be like, and beyond like 10 champions, this is no longer a concern. Will check out the Discord for sure.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Glad you liked it!

Fiora is nice

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

League of Ladies [v0.16f] + Numerlor's Gallery Unlocker Mod

Download Apk: ,

Download Apk+Obb: ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
My fucking god, this game will or will not have ntr themed scenes?
Its so fucking dificult to really know if is a ntr game of its just one scene in a milion so the game got the fucking tag, i like ntr and i want to know if this game will cover these tipe of fetishes or its just a few scenes here and there out of context
I guess it'll happen to characters like Ahri, that depend on 'life force' to keep going. I really doubt someone as Lux would have NTR, for example

BB Games

Oct 18, 2021
My fucking god, this game will or will not have ntr themed scenes?
Its so fucking dificult to really know if is a ntr game of its just one scene in a milion so the game got the fucking tag, i like ntr and i want to know if this game will cover these tipe of fetishes or its just a few scenes here and there out of context
sexypeanut is correct - we don't plan on making this a full-NTR game, it will only be a part of the story for some of the champions, for example Ahri (when we continue the story) and Evelynn.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
If you mean at the moment, there is only one optional scene with Ahri. In the future there will be more NTR content in certain Chapters, most likely also avoidable (we will decide when the time comes).
Thank you too and great, i will be looking forward for the next update

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes