5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Klimon

Feb 22, 2018
I get this error the moment the mc opens the map to look for ionia, and ignoring it just opens an endless amount of them.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter2.rpy", line 64, in <module>
File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 39, in execute
File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 40, in execute
File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 40, in keywords
File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 45, in keywords
File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 45, in <module>
NameError: name 'go_iomia' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 177, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 339, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 386, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 418, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 436, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 565, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 637, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 730, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 1105, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 1134, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 1213, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 1217, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 1521, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 1539, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 1689, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 1884, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 2192, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 3102, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 3135, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 3145, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 3157, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 3171, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 3188, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 3406, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 3496, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 3538, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 4193, in script call
File "script.rpyc", line 4394, in script call
File "chapter2.rpyc", line 53, in script call
File "chapter2.rpyc", line 64, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/chapter2.rpy", line 64, in <module>
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1563, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward, pause=delay)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3737, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 40, in execute
File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 40, in keywords
File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 45, in keywords
File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 45, in <module>
NameError: name 'go_iomia' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
League of Ladies 0.16b
Mon Jan 10 21:53:21 2022

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Damn, this is embarassing :oops: we always double- and triple-check the script, but we're not native English speakers so some mistakes can get past us, sorry about that!

We'll make sure to correct those, but they're not breaking the game, so we will upload them in the future with the next patch.
Thanks for the heads up bloek
It's ok man, we all slip here and there

BB Games

Oct 18, 2021
So sorry about that, Klimon
I'm almost certain it's the exact same error as mentioned in the comments:
Hey guys!
Unfortunately, there is a small error at the start of the Second Chapter - you can encounter it if you load a save from the end of v0.07b.

The 'quick' fix is to either start a new game and skip to the end or load a save before the Kara peeking scene at the inn and then skip to the end of the First Chapter.

You can download the fixed version (v0.16c) from our Patreon or Discord.
Sorry for the trouble :(

View attachment 1589511
I didn't want to bother F95 admins with changing the links again 1 day after release, but it might come to that :/ for now I'll make a note of it in 'developer notes'.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I personally didn't like the ntr content you added at all and the "avoidable" I leave it in doubt even if you don't see the scene it happens the same, you should add the ntr tag, I don't know why I thought it would be a vanilla game, you turned ahri into a succubus

BB Games

Oct 18, 2021
I personally didn't like the ntr content you added at all and the "avoidable" I leave it in doubt even if you don't see the scene it happens the same, you should add the ntr tag, I don't know why I thought it would be a vanilla game, you turned ahri into a succubus
You're right, we didn't think of it that way. We wanted to stay true to Ahri's lore, because she is in fact a predator, but maybe we forced the NTR too much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We'll talk it through and consider changing the scene a bit, so the NTR isn't even suggested if you choose to skip it - just the fact that Ahree hunts for the essence.

1641907247731.png

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You're right, we didn't think of it that way. We wanted to stay true to Ahri's lore, because she is in fact a predator, but maybe we forced the NTR too much.
We'll talk it through and consider changing the scene a bit, so the NTR isn't even suggested if you choose to skip it - just the fact that Ahree hunts for the essence.

View attachment 1591385
You still need to add the NTR tag to the thread itself btw. not just under genre. (that applies for all tags present in the game, optional or not).

Reactions: Aioria619

BB Games

Oct 18, 2021
You still need to add the NTR tag to the thread itself btw. not just under genre. (that applies for all tags present in the game, optional or not).
Got it, thanks! I also went through the official list and added the missing tags for ahegao, creampie and titfuck.

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017

View attachment 1591385
No matter what you do you will never appease anti-NTR fans, the only way to do it is to make a game that has only 1 protagonist that sleeps with all the ladies (and god help you if you have another female character so much as look at another dude). I would suggest you focus on making the game you want to make and telling the story you want to tell. Don't let others get under your skin.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
No matter what you do you will never appease anti-NTR fans, the only way to do it is to make a game that has only 1 protagonist that sleeps with all the ladies (and god help you if you have another female character so much as look at another dude). I would suggest you focus on making the game you want to make and telling the story you want to tell. Don't let others get under your skin.
Exactly!!! Let the dev make the damn game he wants to! All you insecure crybabies whining about content you cant even see that pretty pathetic and cringe-worthy. Dev let the girls bang as many dudes as you want them to because its just a game none of them are our real life girlfriends so who cares. Enjoying it so far keep up the good work!

Last edited:

BB Games

Oct 18, 2021
That's true, I wouldn't want it to become a habit.

The truth is we wanted our players to have a choice from the start, but we didn't separate the paths well enough. After this small change, the player can avoid NTR and Ahree's character stayed the same, which was our goal in the first place.

Due to the variety of characters, we can't make every chapter the same. There will be some lovable, innocent girls like Lux and some crazed sex-monsters like Evelynn - and we hope you'll enjoy all of them ;)

enel777

May 14, 2020
Just create a full ntr route(hate this) and a full love or harem route. Ntr is too popular these days, there is more ntr than none ntr games.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I'm not really a fan of Ahri in LoL anyway, so I don't care if she has NTR or not (although I'd rather skip it, if possible)
Now, if MY waifus get NTR'ed... :mad:
J/k, as long as there's a way to avoid it, i couldn't care less if the game has it or not

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes