5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I'm not really a fan of Ahri in LoL anyway, so I don't care if she has NTR or not (although I'd rather skip it, if possible)
Now if my waifus get NTR'ed... :mad:
j/k, as long as there's a way to avoid it, i couldn't care less if the game has it or not
Exactly if its avoidable and you arent seeing the scene it shouldn't be a big deal. There are some fetishes I dont like but if I play a game that have them if possible i just try to skip it or avoid it. And I def dont want this to turn into a huge arguement over NTR lol.

EvilMojito77

Sep 27, 2018
I'm not really a fan of Ahri in LoL anyway, so I don't care if she has NTR or not (although I'd rather skip it, if possible)
Now, if MY waifus get NTR'ed... :mad:
J/k, as long as there's a way to avoid it, i couldn't care less if the game has it or not
Ahri was my most hated midlaner, when I played that cancer game, I hope she gets gangbanged by so many people she dies of too much magic.
Here I'm kind of fine with her at least :D

enel777

May 14, 2020
That isn't true in the slightest. Lol. There are 352 pages of games on this site.. 23 of them have the NTR tag.
I said good looking games not all games. Most of the good looking games have ntr including this one. If it's avoidable it's okay but skippable ntr is not.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I said good looking games not all games. Most of the good looking games have ntr including this one. If it's avoidable it's okay but skippable ntr is not.
26/100 in the top 100 most viewed are tagged NTR. Not all games tagged NTR are NTR games, many only have a few NTR elements that are optional.
(18 of the 26 are not in fact NTR games, they just have some content you can seek out optionally)

In the last 3 months 1991 games were added or updated on F95. Of those, 180 had the NTR tag. And again, of those 180 not all of them are NTR games, it's enough that they have a single NTR element you have to go look for to find it.

What you're saying is just wrong.

Last edited:

enel777

May 14, 2020
26/100 in the top 100 most viewed are tagged NTR. Not all games tagged NTR are NTR games, many only have a few NTR elements that are optional.
(18 of the 26 are not in fact NTR games, they just have some content you can seek out optionally)

In the last 3 months 1991 games were added or updated on F95. Of those, 180 had the NTR tag. And again, of those 180 not all of them are NTR games, it's enough that they have a single NTR element you have to go look for to find it.

What you're saying is just wrong.
Area 69 is ntr yet there is no tag it was deleted. And there are many others. Ntr is too popular these days. Even genesis order has ntr cause you fuck the li's from previous protagonists.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

KordNTR

Aug 7, 2017
Area 69 is ntr yet there is no tag it was deleted. And there are many others. Ntr is too popular these days. Even genesis order has ntr cause you fuck the li's from previous protagonists.
You sound like the kind of guy that would assume you got NTR'ed because your girlfriend wasn't a virgin :rolleyes:

If the tags are an issue that is more of a f95zone issue not the author's.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
You sound like the kind of guy that would assume you got NTR'ed because your girlfriend wasn't a virgin :rolleyes:

If the tags are an issue that is more of a f95zone issue not the author's.
Why are you making rude assumptions about the guy?

Anyway, seems like the devs are keeping it lore based, so at the very minimum Ahri's actions make sense.

I think many users (exception being ntr crowd) wouldn't be interested in her as a LI though.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Why are you making rude assumptions about the guy?

Anyway, seems like the devs are keeping it lore based, so at the very minimum Ahri's actions make sense.

I think many users (exception being ntr crowd) wouldn't be interested in her as a LI though.
And of course it still turned into an NTR discussion haha. Look, its actually quite the opposite of what that 777 guy said there are very FEW decent ntr games because people that cant handle anybody beside them getting pussy come on here and cry about it all day. It discourages devs from making ntr in the first place because of all the people that whine about it. Most of the games on f95zone are actually the harem and vanilla type games because the (ntr crowd) doesnt go on those games and whine about that same cliche boring trope.

If you have the ability to create any characters and any story you want why would you stick to a regular boring love story with boring romantic characters? That happens every single day in real life, its boring and uninteresting. At least ntr is interesting because you get to see a bunch of different characters all getting in on the action and provides different points of view besides the same old shit.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
And of course it still turned into an NTR discussion haha. Look, its actually quite the opposite of what that 777 guy said there are very FEW decent ntr games because people that cant handle anybody beside them getting pussy come on here and cry about it all day. It discourages devs from making ntr in the first place because of all the people that whine about it. Most of the games on f95zone are actually the harem and vanilla type games because the (ntr crowd) doesnt go on those games and whine about that same cliche boring trope.

If you have the ability to create any characters and any story you want why would you stick to a regular boring love story with boring romantic characters? That happens every single day in real life, its boring and uninteresting. At least ntr is interesting because you get to see a bunch of different characters all getting in on the action and provides different points of view besides the same old shit.
Dude what are you talking about? I was just asking a user why they insulted another user then left feedback regarding my thoughts on the ahri situation. Now you're just telling me my preferences are bad. And well...

1642081627689.png
I didn't shit talk the ntr crowd, nor did I even attack the genre. I gave my feedback in an objective way, putting personal preferences aside. And I hope if you try to talk to me again, you'll do your best to do the same.

Really showing your insecurity by running away from the topic that you started bitching about, which already showed your insecurity.
I've asked this several times before, but how is it insecure to not like ntr? That seems to be the most common insult ntr fans use against vanilla fans. I don't get why you'd use that though.

Last edited:

BB Games

Oct 18, 2021
User003
I can't reply to a review, so let me comment here.

First of all thanks for the good comments! We're always happy to see people enjoy our game :D

The map is a cool little addition, it's not meant to be much more than that - the places where you're not meant to go will always be faded out or give a short response like "You can't go there now".

About the minigame... Not gonna lie, it was mostly a challenge for myself, being a newbie dev I wanted to see if I can create something interactive, it was important because in the beginning we meant for League of Ladies to be a sandbox game. Turns out, at the moment all we can handle is a Visual Novel, so the priorities have changed a bit.
I might bring it up in the Discord so the community can decide what to do about it!

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Don't like NTR, not at all... But gonna play it, because yeah... Sounds like a good game to me...

• Haha
Reactions: enel777

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of League of Ladies [v0.16f]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan League of Ladies [v0.16f]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of League of Ladies [v0.07b]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Sophia's Story [v0.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2022-01-12
Version: 0.16f

• Red Heart
Reactions: BB Games

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I liked the game, art is nice, didn't find any bug in android version, the only thing I'm missing is an option to change the opacity of the textbox and/or an option to hide it in the quick menu. Good game so far dev.

Reactions: BB Games

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Game's pretty good, I only hope it doesn't veer off into going for just the few most popular champions. I can already see the bingo card - Lux, Nidalee, Akali, Fortune, Riven.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Game's pretty good, I only hope it doesn't veer off into going for just the few most popular champions. I can already see the bingo card - Lux, Nidalee, Akali, Fortune, Riven.
The queens of skins! I think Lux has more skins than LoL is old in years

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
The queens of skins! I think Lux has more skins than LoL is old in years
Cause Riot is a moneywhore at least in terms of skins. I didn't even mind it that much, but they stacked way more cashgrabs on top of that. Emotes, TFT passes, being lazy as fuck with new champion designs.
Also, I still remember the meme that was the time it took them to make a new Yorick skin.

• Haha
Reactions: sexypeanut
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes