taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I tried to play through the game, but there are several bugs that make completing the update impossible.
  1. The logs that are supposed to give you wood parts can't be collected because you have them set to trigger on player touch instead of action button. RpgMaker defines touching as standing on the event and you can't walk through the logs, so you can never activate them. (When you change this, make sure to set their priority to same as character)
  2. The tiles in Akali's room can't be walked on, so if you go in there you can't move and get soft locked
  3. if you cheat the wood in and try and build the boat it still doesn't work, because you forgot to turn the "self switch A" on after it checks for the required ten wood. It just fades out the screen and never fades it in.
  4. If you activate Gwen's second event before talking to Ahri you can't get her sub scene, because Gwen's second event sets your sub level to 0 at the start. I assume you did this because you haven't made the high sub events yet, but that is going to screw with peoples saves going forward.
  5. The first enemy in the woods will give you a game over if you lose, but none of the other enemies there will. This might be intentional, but if so, I'd ask why.

Aug 3, 2020
I sense terrible things ahead. How do you win the first and the second fight?

Edit:
Nevermind, it is impossible.

This game is a typical femdom game, where the character is constantly drawn into fights he can't win.
And then gets violated. This is the goal.
I have tested it If you win the fight. Game braking error then.
I will never understand who plays video games in which he has to lose.

This is not a game. If I am wrong. Feel free to tell me.
His other games are Femdom oriented too. It shows he can't write maledom. Yes, there is a scene which meant to be Maledom, but it isn't. So don't get fooled by the tag.

Be aware, Femdom is not avoidable.
I gladly delete this post if anybody can prove it otherwise.
Thanks, I was unsure about downloading it since it has the maledom tag. Glad to know it isn't real

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Thanks, I was unsure about downloading it since it has the maledom tag. Glad to know it isn't real
Damn lol, no worries next games i make will pick a side.

I tried to play through the game, but there are several bugs that make completing the update impossible.
  1. The logs that are supposed to give you wood parts can't be collected because you have them set to trigger on player touch instead of action button. RpgMaker defines touching as standing on the event and you can't walk through the logs, so you can never activate them. (When you change this, make sure to set their priority to same as character)
  2. The tiles in Akali's room can't be walked on, so if you go in there you can't move and get soft locked
  3. if you cheat the wood in and try and build the boat it still doesn't work, because you forgot to turn the "self switch A" on after it checks for the required ten wood. It just fades out the screen and never fades it in.
  4. If you activate Gwen's second event before talking to Ahri you can't get her sub scene, because Gwen's second event sets your sub level to 0 at the start. I assume you did this because you haven't made the high sub events yet, but that is going to screw with peoples saves going forward.
  5. The first enemy in the woods will give you a game over if you lose, but none of the other enemies there will. This might be intentional, but if so, I'd ask why.
Yeah! I haven't closed up all the lose ends. Thanks for the report.

skiptski

Jul 20, 2022
I sense terrible things ahead. How do you win the first and the second fight?

Edit:
Nevermind, it is impossible.

This game is a typical femdom game, where the character is constantly drawn into fights he can't win.
And then gets violated. This is the goal.
I have tested it If you win the fight. Game braking error then.
I will never understand who plays video games in which he has to lose.

This is not a game. If I am wrong. Feel free to tell me.
His other games are Femdom oriented too. It shows he can't write maledom. Yes, there is a scene which meant to be Maledom, but it isn't. So don't get fooled by the tag.

Be aware, Femdom is not avoidable.
I gladly delete this post if anybody can prove it otherwise.
thanks thats what i'm looking for , i'm here to lose and get bullyed

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Game is too buggy you can't even progress. The logs can't be collected meaning you can't collect the wood the game tells you to collect which keeps you from progressing, also in the grassy room (one of the right side buildings) , once you enter you simply can't move and are stuck at the entrance. I suggest you remove this and patch the game up asap.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Game is too buggy you can't even progress. The logs can't be collected meaning you can't collect the wood the game tells you to collect which keeps you from progressing, also in the grassy room (one of the right side buildings) , once you enter you simply can't move and are stuck at the entrance. I suggest you remove this and patch the game up asap.
Logs are supposed to stop your progress since that's the end of tower progress till next story section.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
This game looked good at first, a game about league of legends, big fan! :D but turn out to be clickbait not much content at all and if there is its beneath countless bugs. I left the game with a headache instead of a smile. :(

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
This game looked good at first, a game about league of legends, big fan! :D but turn out to be clickbait not much content at all and if there is its beneath countless bugs. I left the game with a headache instead of a smile. :(
Next update should fix all bugs and set up the story content i planned, i'll do a poll to see who people want first.

Last edited:

hirino9

Sep 13, 2020
You know, if you havent finished implementing it, it might be better to like... put a message sign next to the final scene or event saying "WIP" - or maybe a message tacked on to the end of the event, like when you defeat the knight in the tower, you can put a "That's all the tower content this update has! Go check out the gwen scenes if you havent yet" message.
I say that because I spent a while in the forest trying to figure it out but then I find out that my work in clearing out the forest (by dying to the knights and making them disappear bc lol saves both time and potions) was useless...

Also, Gwen's dialogue is... some bits are just incohorent, pls fix.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
You know, if you havent finished implementing it, it might be better to like... put a message sign next to the final scene or event saying "WIP" - or maybe a message tacked on to the end of the event, like when you defeat the knight in the tower, you can put a "That's all the tower content this update has! Go check out the gwen scenes if you havent yet" message.
I say that because I spent a while in the forest trying to figure it out but then I find out that my work in clearing out the forest (by dying to the knights and making them disappear bc lol saves both time and potions) was useless...

Also, Gwen's dialogue is... some bits are just incohorent, pls fix.
Lol sorry. I reworked the start and pacing (among other things), next update should make the game more coherent and less open to bugs/unfinished content. Apologies.

Reactions: Choo-choo

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
You should probably add the male protag tag.(and the male dom tag, if it's in the game yet)

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote