Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I'll remove the requirement of fighting a girl and just make that optional.

ccdimaj

Feb 1, 2019
I got 10 wooden parts and made a boat but when I use it I travel to a new map but I got stuck and cant move, I think this is a bug. I dont know after I got dominated by 4 characters what should I do next ?

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I got 10 wooden parts and made a boat but when I use it I travel to a new map but I got stuck and cant move, I think this is a bug. I dont know after I got dominated by 4 characters what should I do next ?
You should have an item in your inventory that tells you how to get scenes for the girls. (i update it as i add content to other girls.)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LeagueOfToxiS-0.5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

palermo

Oct 19, 2018
I sense terrible things ahead. How do you win the first and the second fight?

Edit:
Nevermind, it is impossible.

This game is a typical femdom game, where the character is constantly drawn into fights he can't win.
And then gets violated. This is the goal.
I have tested it If you win the fight. Game braking error then.
I will never understand who plays video games in which he has to lose.

This is not a game. If I am wrong. Feel free to tell me.
His other games are Femdom oriented too. It shows he can't write maledom. Yes, there is a scene which meant to be Maledom, but it isn't. So don't get fooled by the tag.

Be aware, Femdom is not avoidable.
I gladly delete this post if anybody can prove it otherwise.
imagine wanting to dominate a femdom irl LOL LUL HAHH

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020
I sense terrible things ahead. How do you win the first and the second fight?

Edit:
Nevermind, it is impossible.

This game is a typical femdom game, where the character is constantly drawn into fights he can't win.
And then gets violated. This is the goal.
I have tested it If you win the fight. Game braking error then.
I will never understand who plays video games in which he has to lose.

This is not a game. If I am wrong. Feel free to tell me.
His other games are Femdom oriented too. It shows he can't write maledom. Yes, there is a scene which meant to be Maledom, but it isn't. So don't get fooled by the tag.

Be aware, Femdom is not avoidable.
I gladly delete this post if anybody can prove it otherwise.
This is what I like to call "Forced Femdom" and IMO it's a sign of lack of creativity from the dev where he finds the easiest and shortest way to appeal to the fetish without thinking too much about it. Other games do this as well, but it's always the ones that have an interesting approach to it that succeeds.

It's not particularly interesting to be forced to lose and then forced to see a femdom scene. It's more interesting to have a chance to win and if you fuck up you get delivered the femdom.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
This is what I like to call "Forced Femdom" and IMO it's a sign of lack of creativity from the dev where he finds the easiest and shortest way to appeal to the fetish without thinking too much about it. Other games do this as well, but it's always the ones that have an interesting approach to it that succeeds.

It's not particularly interesting to be forced to lose and then forced to see a femdom scene. It's more interesting to have a chance to win and if you fuck up you get delivered the femdom.
1. Was gonna do that but this theme wasn't that interesting + IRL stuff happened so i had to cut the optional Dom route.

2. Optional femdom (not maledom) is pretty hard to escalate since you'd miss a lot of context scenes if i gave you the choice to not go for them, hence id need to have like 5+ different routes based on how random you decide to get and based on what scenes you didn't see.

Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017
Is it even possible to win a fight? Because all the enemies do is spam there skills in battle, it's quiet frustrating not even having a chance to win.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Is it even possible to win a fight? Because all the enemies do is spam there skills in battle, it's quiet frustrating not even having a chance to win.
I'll fix that next game, just skip this one and wait for FemWorld.
Was a bit swamped with irl stuff so i scrapped the Dom route here. apologies.

Alisa1101

Jul 18, 2022
This game is full of bugs and I haven't played the game for a few minutes. I am sure there are more. Bugs that I have noticed:
- Choices are not displayed from time to time and you don't know what answer you give (see picture). Screenshot_2023-08-18-02-54-21-173_id.application.RebelAcademy.jpg
- the character becomes invisible when you go to the lower side of the room and also outside (see picture). The only exception was gwen's house. Screenshot_2023-08-18-02-54-52-545_id.application.RebelAcademy.jpg

Please fix the bug !!!! I am sure the game would be really good then.

PLEASE!!!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote