John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
By looking at it Saltysai just does quick things, he gets an idea and does it, and when it doesn't suit him he starts another project. He finds reasons like battlefuck is in now, so I drop this? rather than adding it to the game.
Done some cool things, but in truth, it's better to wait for him to complete or abandon the games he makes as it's better.

Again, not saying he does bad things, he just doesn't complete them, or follow through and make up shit for it.

Good stuff, but bad dev. He should learn how to apply himself. Like if you do something, do it properly! Qutting half way coz you don't like the idea or ran out of ideas is just not how you do shit properly, then make the idea from get go and finish it good. Is what i think this dev needs to work with.

Like it or not, just my thoughts of the matter of this dev. :)

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
So why does this game only have 2 stars?
you'd need to ask the one person that rated it (or just read their review). after taking a look at it, i'd not give it a better rating either though, so here i go.
lots of gamebreaking bugs are a biggy. literally no world building or exposition is another issue. the combat system is brutal yet boring (you are extreme RNG dependant for enemies to not just two-shot you, and you have only a single skilll that feels like shooting yourself in the foot). dialogue is bad. lewd stuff isn't exactly plentyfull and doesn't happen during combat. getting to 100% sub does nothing. there are no equipment options or a level up mechanic... sorry @ the dev if i sound mean, but there is a lot wrong with this game.

Last edited:

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
you'd need to ask the one person that rated it (or just read their review). after taking a look at it, i'd not give it a better rating either though, so here i go.
lots of gamebreaking bugs are a biggy. literally no world building or exposition is another issue. the combat system is brutal yet boring (you are extreme RNG dependant for enemies to not just two-shot you, and you have only a single skilll that feels like shooting yourself in the foot). dialogue is bad. lewd stuff isn't exactly plentyfull and doesn't happen during combat. getting to 100% sub does nothing. there are no equipment options or a level up mechanic... sorry @ the dev if i sound mean, but there is a lot wrong with this game.
That's fine, i'm just trying to prefect a formula for my next game plus i've remedied a lot of your complaints in the next version.
I'll post that here next month.

jameshds

Feb 5, 2021
I sense terrible things ahead. How do you win the first and the second fight?

Edit:
Nevermind, it is impossible.

This game is a typical femdom game, where the character is constantly drawn into fights he can't win.
And then gets violated. This is the goal.
I have tested it If you win the fight. Game braking error then.
I will never understand who plays video games in which he has to lose.

This is not a game. If I am wrong. Feel free to tell me.
His other games are Femdom oriented too. It shows he can't write maledom. Yes, there is a scene which meant to be Maledom, but it isn't. So don't get fooled by the tag.

Be aware, Femdom is not avoidable.
I gladly delete this post if anybody can prove it otherwise.
depends on your definition of game. a game could be a forced loss for you, in many board games the player who starts first or second has a winning strategy, so just because you can't win in this game doesn't mean it's not a game, it's just not your thing
and yes the maledom tag might be misleading i agree on this part.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
depends on your definition of game. a game could be a forced loss for you, in many board games the player who starts first or second has a winning strategy, so just because you can't win in this game doesn't mean it's not a game, it's just not your thing
and yes the maledom tag might be misleading i agree on this part.
I was gonna do maledom but i couldn't find a way to implement a story break so i decided to cancel/remove it and do that in one of my next games or something.

Reactions: jameshds
Sep 20, 2020
If you wanna make the fights unwinnable on purpose, just tell me! I wouldn't have wasted my time on a game that only pretends to give players freedom.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
If you wanna make the fights unwinnable on purpose, just tell me! I wouldn't have wasted my time on a game that only pretends to give players freedom.
You could win but i changed it cause i ain't doing multiple paths on a parody game.
In my next fight focused game i'll make them winnable with a path but definitely not in this one.

Sep 20, 2020
You could win but i changed it cause i ain't doing multiple paths on a parody game.
In my next fight focused game i'll make them winnable with a path but definitely not in this one.
I look forward to your next game. For the time being, change the description of this one.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
any content past the battles? I've battled everyone but my game always crashes with this no matter who I'm fighting...
Dam, you're supposed to fight a girl then use the item in your inventory to find out what to do next.

Jan 21, 2021
I sense terrible things ahead. How do you win the first and the second fight?

Edit:
Nevermind, it is impossible.

This game is a typical femdom game, where the character is constantly drawn into fights he can't win.
And then gets violated. This is the goal.
I have tested it If you win the fight. Game braking error then.
I will never understand who plays video games in which he has to lose.

This is not a game. If I am wrong. Feel free to tell me.
His other games are Femdom oriented too. It shows he can't write maledom. Yes, there is a scene which meant to be Maledom, but it isn't. So don't get fooled by the tag.

Be aware, Femdom is not avoidable.
I gladly delete this post if anybody can prove it otherwise.
Just look at the pictures. It's not that hard.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote