Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So I am curious because the translation of the guide is sort of vague. Is it possible to recruit the leaders of the other 2 nations? (for instance I started with Beatrice of hestia.) is it possible for me to recruit and pursue the love routes for the other 2 leaders Leane and cynthia, or do I need to do that on a subsequent playthrough. I have gotten mixed information so I am looking for a clear answer. Is it possible, and do I need to do anything special outside of conquering that Queen's nation?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
So I am curious because the translation of the guide is sort of vague. Is it possible to recruit the leaders of the other 2 nations? (for instance I started with Beatrice of hestia.) is it possible for me to recruit and pursue the love routes for the other 2 leaders Leane and cynthia, or do I need to do that on a subsequent playthrough. I have gotten mixed information so I am looking for a clear answer. Is it possible, and do I need to do anything special outside of conquering that Queen's nation?
Recruit yes, love route no. (and both Muriel and Cynthia need a yellow nation start).

bubblebobble5

Jun 2, 2018
Is there any actual reason to play on higher difficulties? (Difficulty-gated exta content, etc.)

And as far as "gifts" go, is that like any consumable item or, how does that work exactly?

kenjifire1

Aug 15, 2017
Is there any actual reason to play on higher difficulties? (Difficulty-gated exta content, etc.)

And as far as "gifts" go, is that like any consumable item or, how does that work exactly?
There no real benefit on higher difficulty, just thrill of the challenge. Yes, gift is simply giving any consumable item to a general, besides the effects of the item, it also increase loyalty and affection for a heroine.

Reactions: bubblebobble5

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017

King gets more demanding on higher difficulties, making NTR harem event easier (it's actually quite tough to keep girls from him long away for desired concubines to rise)

For the gifts, (see loyalty on the right) although numbers don't always seem correct.

Arynde12

Sep 6, 2018
i think i bugged the game by using mod/ssg cheat, generals are stuck in diamond city after killing the king. Any help?

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Funny, I remember one of the Rance games had a scenario where if you refuse or fail to help one of the girls, she relunctantly sleep with another guy in order to get his help, and the NTR ragers were absolutely livid over this cuz they saw it as "NTR." This is despite the fact that Rance himself "cheats" on ALL the girls and bangs anything that has a hole just cuz he feels like it; self-centered hypocrisy much?
That scenario isn't Ntr but are you really treating men n women as the same?
men are like roosters or lions while women are the opposite, we're talking biologically of course.
it's odd that you scorn guys for wanting all the women for themselves. It's like being angry at a human for breathing.
the whole monogomy and sinlge partner thing came from religion/culture in order to stop disputes of inheritance/cheating and rich dudes having harems of hundreds.
we're not pair bond creatures and especially men. women however have been shown by research to be better off being with 1 partner.

• Haha

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
btw does anyone what the cheats do anyway? the ingame ones f5-f8
It says in the upper right corner when you active them
Battle Effects on/off
All enemies have just 2 health in fights
Increase the speed character move around the map
The king won't move around the map

Reactions: Sin-xix

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
It says in the upper right corner when you active them
Battle Effects on/off
All enemies have just 2 health in fights
Increase the speed character move around the map
The king won't move around the map
yeah I noticed that later.
though didn't really see the notification for the king not moving. which button is for that?
and thanks!

yayoyayo

Aug 14, 2017
Nice looking game, gonna ask my wife's boyfriend if I can buy it and play on his computer cause I got non

• Haha
Reactions: Cul

Certix18

May 23, 2017
After getting to the end of the game, I cannot express with enough words how frustrating and random the combat system is...

I mean, you are fighting with a rather superior force againts an enemy, with all the odds on your favor... and suddenly the enemy learns an abillity that easilly shreads your forces like paper tissue...

Besides that, I liked the game. Although I dislike being the one getting the sorter strew in a NTR situation, I loved the possibillity of preventing it and getting a good ending for the MC. Although I felt him quite dense sometimes, I also liked that he was honest and true to his objectives.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
How far in the game do you have to be before female generals getting captured actually starts doing something? I'm before Diamond City (when your sis and friend defect to you) and letting generals be captured doesn't seem to cause the whole thing with mirror etc. Do I need to progress further?

Jul 20, 2019
How far in the game do you have to be before female generals getting captured actually starts doing something? I'm before Diamond City (when your sis and friend defect to you) and letting generals be captured doesn't seem to cause the whole thing with mirror etc. Do I need to progress further?
capture diamond city

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Maybe it's not clear to me, but I'm not understanding how you're supposed to start specific routes? I have Leane at 100 loyalty and I've taken Diamond City but whenever I talk to her she just says she has nothing to say. I'm reading guides saying that there should be some sort of progression with her route but I haven't gotten anything and the talk option leads to nothing.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes