nnnnaaaaaa

Oct 22, 2017
Hey guys I got a couple of questions.

1)Is there a way to re-arrange units when you use a Move All option? I'm tired of Ares always being the first, dying and game over. Or is there a way to select multiple generals at once and order them to move out?

2)Is there a way to see how much mana does each spell cost and how base much dmg is it supposed to deal?

And some story questions:

3)Is it possible for girls to be fucked by both Hippa and the king? Or if the king gets them, they cant be captured by Hippa?

4)If they get captured and fucked a lot by the king, will they always become pregnant or is there a way to avoid the pregnancy?

5)Will I have to play this game 3 times to select 3 different factions t get full story? I fought some wizard girls and captured them but when I offered them to join, they said no. Is there any way to read more about their back-story without playing the game 3 times?

Thanks.
1) You can move the unit you want back to the base after using the move all order
2) Go to the status and edit skill, there are a table display how much mana each skill consume
3) Yes. If the girl lost their virginity, the king don't want them anymore, meaning they could be fk by the king then be capture but not the other way
4) They can become pregnant by both the king and the Hippa, if the girl spend enough time with any party, pregnancy is certainly
5) Yes.
The cast will automatically join when their head faction is defeated.
I'm not sure .

Reactions: meimei123

chinadude101

May 25, 2017
are you trying for the ntr or non ntr route?
I'm experimenting with the non-ntr for any character, but like I said earlier, I can't seem to get dialogues working, even if the heroine is at 100. Is there a step I'm missing?

EDIT: I'm retarded lol. Affection and loyalty are different stats. That solves everything.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I'm experimenting with the non-ntr for any character, but like I said earlier, I can't seem to get dialogues working, even if the heroine is at 100. Is there a step I'm missing?
There are two relevant stats, loyalty and affection. You need high loyalty to prevent a girl from being taken into the king's harem early on, but the stat to progress most romance routes is affection.

Affection is only visible AFTER you take over diamond city and start the second act of the game (with the king's harem mechanics), to see a girl's affection go to the girl's stauts screen, it will be a pink number at the bottom of the screen. Different girls need different ammounts of affection to trigger the next event in their questlines, to be safe I think 80+ should unlock most stuff. Also some girls have special requirements to trigger their quests (for Clara you need to rescue her brother in the desert, for instance).

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

EDIT: I'm retarded lol. Affection and loyalty are different stats. That solves everything.
If you want to complete Seria's non NTR route you have to complete the cure without cheeta's help

Reactions: chinadude101

chinadude101

May 25, 2017
Ok, next question, this time completely unrelated routes and story progression. How the hell are you suppose to get dragoons? It told me to park 8k pegasus troops at the village, and I did, and there's been nothing. No prompts, no scouts, nothing. Advice?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Ok, next question, this time completely unrelated routes and story progression. How the hell are you suppose to get dragoons? It told me to park 8k pegasus troops at the village, and I did, and there's been nothing. No prompts, no scouts, nothing. Advice?
It needs to be 8k in a single unit (1 general with 8k Pegasus), unless you have a very overlevelled Leane, I recommend buying a platinum medal in the MiragePalace. After you have assembled the army, have them scout the dragon village.

Reactions: chinadude101

LEET

May 29, 2017
I'm onto side heroines. How do I activate the hidden scenes for Wendy, Sabrina, and Chloe?

meimei123

Jan 24, 2020
1) You can move the unit you want back to the base after using the move all order
2) Go to the status and edit skill, there are a table display how much mana each skill consume
3) Yes. If the girl lost their virginity, the king don't want them anymore, meaning they could be fk by the king then be capture but not the other way
4) They can become pregnant by both the king and the Hippa, if the girl spend enough time with any party, pregnancy is certainly
5) Yes.
The cast will automatically join when their head faction is defeated.
I'm not sure .
Thanks for the reply. I just got one more question. Are there any other H-scenes that will be locked as the plot progresses? Like in your example when if the girl gets captured by Hippa, then I won't get king H-scenes.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
the ai is stupid. why the enemy doesnt attack the king???
it appears the million arrow strategy wont work against the final boss

Last edited:

nnnnaaaaaa

Oct 22, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I just got one more question. Are there any other H-scenes that will be locked as the plot progresses? Like in your example when if the girl gets captured by Hippa, then
Thanks for the reply. I just got one more question. Are there any other H-scenes that will be locked as the plot progresses? Like in your example when if the girl gets captured by Hippa, then I won't get king H-scenes.
yes. this game required A lot of replay in order to unlock H scene, specifically, the MC H-scene. if the MC fk 1 gir,l his H scene with other will be blocked

Diangelius

Jul 23, 2017
The MC can, but only see it with the side girls, for the main no.
MC can fuck main heroines too.

You need to raise both their Loyalty and Affection to 100 before attacking Diamond City so the main heroines do not enter Harem when Ares get back to Baroque's place. Then you have Ares and the main heroine into 1 same base, click on the heroine info and keeping talking to them. There would be some scenes, or dialogues, until the heroine asks Ares to "go to this place with me, do blah blah blah then we fuck".

Last edited:

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
MC can fuck main heroines too.

You need to raise both their Loyalty and Affection to 100 before attacking Diamond City so the main heroines do not enter Harem when Ares get back to Baroque's place. Then you have Ares and the main heroine into 1 same base, click on the heroine info and keeping talking to them. There would be some scenes, or dialogues, until the heroine asks Ares to "go to this place with me, do blah blah blah then we fuck".
Partially true. There is no sex scene between Leane/Cynthia and the MC, but there is for Ceria and Beatrice.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Anyone else have the bug during battle where the enemy just runs off to the left infinitely? I keep losing a bunch of progress to it

Diangelius

Jul 23, 2017
Partially true. There is no sex scene between Leane/Cynthia and the MC, but there is for Ceria and Beatrice.
Lol, no, Leane has sex scenes too, not sure about Cynthia cuz' I didn't choose her route yet. And I believe other heroines also have sex scenes.
Carla has one before the fight against Demon faction.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Lol, no, Leane has sex scenes too, not sure about Cynthia cuz' I didn't choose her route yet. And I believe other heroines also have sex scenes.
Carla has one before the fight against Demon faction.

I was only talking about main heroines (Leane, Cynthia, Seria and Beatrice) when i made that statement. And i just check, only Cynthia doesn't (my first route...) on her good ending.

So yes you were right.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
I was only talking about main heroines (Leane, Cynthia, Seria and Beatrice) when i made that statement. And i just check, only Cynthia doesn't (my first route...) on her good ending.

So yes you were right.
Leanne sex scene if you romance her is dissapointing as its very censored. Her ending doesn't even give an extra H scene just her pregnant

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes