LEET

May 29, 2017
I am still laughing at how broken Rolling Thrust is. Even my underpowered units once they learned it starts busting balls.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
What happens if you don't make a beeline for Diamond City like the prologue tells you to? Is there a time limit or can you dick around infinitely?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
What happens if you don't make a beeline for Diamond City like the prologue tells you to? Is there a time limit or can you dick around infinitely?
Infinitely. Although after 6 months of inaction generals lose loyalty and affection, so after a very long time they might all desert (although i haven't seen a single one desert despite dicking around quite a lot in later part).

LEET

May 29, 2017
Infinitely. Although after 6 months of inaction generals lose loyalty and affection, so after a very long time they might all desert (although i haven't seen a single one desert despite dicking around quite a lot in later part).
As long as you keep them active or loyal through bread, they will stick around. I was able to keep mine happy though bread.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Do you not read the genre tags before you download stuff?
Most people would probably dive straight into downloading and getting right to fapping. I wonder when they'll revamp the tag search or w.e soon. It would be a lot easier if we could just have it set to exclude certain tags like female protagonist or NTR for those who don't like it.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
The NTR in this game is a bit sillly tho. Literally all the protagonist has to do is fuck any of the girls that he doesn't want the King to force into his harem since the King only wants virgins. It's even more baffling because all those said girls want to fuck the protag anyway.

Reactions: Toweke

LEET

May 29, 2017
The NTR in this game is a bit sillly tho. Literally all the protagonist has to do is fuck any of the girls that he doesn't want the King to force into his harem since the King only wants virgins. It's even more baffling because all those said girls want to fuck the protag anyway.
It's even more baffling the girls just don't say no. You can find other concubines, no reason why you can't say no and send someone else.

Reactions: Toweke

chinadude101

May 25, 2017
So how do you actually start off on a girls route? According to the guides in the earlier posts you have to talk to the girl of your choice once they have enough affection/loyalty? Is this before or after diamond city, because I tried both and they just didn't have dialogue. (at this point I've managed to dodge NTR by capping Seria's loyalty)

LEET

May 29, 2017
So how do you actually start off on a girls route? According to the guides in the earlier posts you have to talk to the girl of your choice once they have enough affection/loyalty? Is this before or after diamond city, because I tried both and they just didn't have dialogue. (at this point I've managed to dodge NTR by capping Seria's loyalty)
Just raise the girl to 100 loyalty and talk to them to trigger the scenes while keeping Muriel low to avoid auto NTR by the king before you clear Diamond City.

chinadude101

May 25, 2017
Just raise the girl to 100 loyalty and talk to them to trigger the scenes while keeping Muriel low to avoid auto NTR by the king before you clear Diamond City.
Before diamond city? I tried talking and there still wasn't dialogue. Was I accidentally locked into a route by then?

LEET

May 29, 2017
Before diamond city? I tried talking and there still wasn't dialogue. Was I accidentally locked into a route by then?
Sorry, that sentence was just referring to the stats. Just keep at 100 and once you are ready after grinding and getting everything else done, take Diamond City and then you can trigger the scenes.

chinadude101

May 25, 2017
Sorry, that sentence was just referring to the stats. Just keep at 100 and once you are ready after grinding and getting everything else done, take Diamond City and then you can trigger the scenes.
Right, my problem currently is that I've taken diamond city (I assume this is where the prologue ends?) but I still can't get dialogue with loyalty 100 characters.

EDIT: reading the guide again, I think I figured it out. To be onto the heroine route I think I need to have them be the highest before taking fort Silvestro. Whoever is the highest gets locked on, I assume? Needs further testing.

Last edited:

bobthebebop

Nov 18, 2018
Is there a walkthrough/guide for this game? If not, all I'd like to know is how to complete Seria's route. Would be much appreciated!

chinadude101

May 25, 2017
Is there a walkthrough/guide for this game? If not, all I'd like to know is how to complete Seria's route. Would be much appreciated!

Japanese guide for Seria. If you manage to decipher it, let me know, I'm stuck too.

meimei123

Jan 24, 2020
Hey guys I got a couple of questions.

1)Is there a way to re-arrange units when you use a Move All option? I'm tired of Ares always being the first, dying and game over. Or is there a way to select multiple generals at once and order them to move out?

2)Is there a way to see how much mana does each spell cost and how base much dmg is it supposed to deal?

And some story questions:

3)Is it possible for girls to be fucked by both Hippa and the king? Or if the king gets them, they cant be captured by Hippa?

4)If they get captured and fucked a lot by the king, will they always become pregnant or is there a way to avoid the pregnancy?

5)Will I have to play this game 3 times to select 3 different factions t get full story? I fought some wizard girls and captured them but when I offered them to join, they said no. Is there any way to read more about their back-story without playing the game 3 times?

Thanks.

Reactions: Rastafoo

anon89

Mar 17, 2018
no way, an english translation? thats great but the game by itself is good anyway, like sengoko rance, pretty good for a japanese erotic game. the story i think is just about you getting cucked. the motivation to win comes from keeping your girls from getting raped lmao

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes