Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
I dunno why, maybe it's because this MC is so goddamn lame, but I'm really not getting that gutshot NTR feeling. Thug Hero Party, on the other hand, destroyed me. Took me a couple of weeks to get over that.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
So i have a question about an event and i will use the spoiler tag to not spoil people(Btw i chose Leanas country as starting point):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can prevent it by having high loyalty with the girls and bu chosing the caring option when you repel the Hippian attack (i wonder what she is doing ?) After that it's just a matter of king satisfaction and quickness if he take one of your general.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
and some if baroque take it? and some not? means that you can have a girl although she had sex with baroque?
Depend of the girl.
-Side girls (Marion, Carla...) can fuck with Baroque or not, it doesn't matter, juste a change in dialogue.
-Heroine (Leane, Beatrice, Cynthia, Seria) three outcome (if called by Baroque but bring back before fucking) : virgin -> good ending. Called by Baroque and fuck at least once, can follow the route but bad ending. Called by Baroque and fucked a lot -> you can't follow the route.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
I don't know the exact mechanics, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hm thats weird cause the game didnt give me any choice when i returned to diamond city. The event was just going on without me being able to make any choices....
Also do you know how high the loyality has to be? I think Seria had over 80. I thought that would be more than enough.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
You can prevent it by having high loyalty with the girls and bu chosing the caring option when you repel the Hippian attack (i wonder what she is doing ?) After that it's just a matter of king satisfaction and quickness if he take one of your general.
I didnt see any caring option when i repeled the attack. Seria wasnt even with me during the attack. She was send back to diamond city. Do you get the choice only on your second run maybe? Also do you know how high the loyality has to be? Im pretty sure i had over 80 with Seria.

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I didnt see any caring option when i repeled the attack. Seria wasnt even with me during the attack. She was send back to diamond city. Do you get the choice only on your second run maybe? Also do you know how high the loyality has to be? Im pretty sure i had over 80 with Seria.
The option is on first run.

LEET

May 29, 2017
How do you fuck?
iirc, you don't get that option when I checked the CG. It's either King or guy from Hipster County. They have other men in sex status, but I have no idea if that means if you leave the girls with your male generals, they start cheating on you or w.e. Frankly, I wish the units we got, the guys, got more game. Shark needed to get some pussy but the three generic witches ain't having it.

Edit: Also, does someone have an auto battle sort of mod? After completing it twice, the combat is starting to wear thin.

Giltdarts

Dec 17, 2018
iirc, you don't get that option when I checked the CG. It's either King or guy from Hipster County. They have other men in sex status, but I have no idea if that means if you leave the girls with your male generals, they start cheating on you or w.e. Frankly, I wish the units we got, the guys, got more game. Shark needed to get some pussy but the three generic witches ain't having it.

Edit: Also, does someone have an auto battle sort of mod? After completing it twice, the combat is starting to wear thin.
This is FULL NTR dude, the MC never fuck his girls.

LEET

May 29, 2017
This is FULL NTR dude, the MC never fuck his girls.
But man, why did they have to do Shark dirty? The poor man never even got to touch a girl once. Hell, why the hell doesn't Cheetah, a generic looking bandit recruit not try to rape the girls with some generic CG for it? That guy worked his ass off when I tried doing a slime only cheat run. He and my boy Purin didn't even get to see some love. And Purin! Purin was more faithful to the MC than the girls and this is a pudding slime. Why ain't we getting some secret ending where Purin becomes a monster girl and leaves with the MC or rapes the girls at the very least? I had Leanne sitting in prison guarded by a pudding monster and a grandpa, and yet not a single one bites? At the very least give Gramps something. Sure he was a money-loving asshole, but the dude had a way with words. He could sweet talk you out of a gold nugget, so why can't he sweet talk one of these poor girls out of their bread for once?

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes