kenjifire1

Aug 15, 2017
is it possible to kill the king or stop the king
You can't kill the king, Big Spoilers in the story: Near the end of the game the king dies in the story. Yes, you can stop the king. The best way is to build Harem LV 6, on where the king is and bases near him.

Reactions: Hakkira

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
At least I want to know. Is there a harem ending? Obviously a harem for the MC. If not... then blah. What's the point in making multiple heroins when you can't even have a proper harem with them!
Only individual endings, although the game does have new game + so you can beat it pretty fast after your first run.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Couple of questions,

1. Does Ares get his own sex scenes in game, or are sex scenes for Ares only if you complete the game? There is a counter for him on the girls, but haven't actually seen any scenes yet. Combined with this, does the girl become immune to harem calls if he does? Baroque stated virgins only for him, so can you effectively lock a girl out of his harem by taking them first?

2. If the above is true, can Ares do it with multiple girls or is it exclusive to his locked in Heroine? Can he theoretically impregnate a girl like Baroque can?

3. At what point in their events is Ares route-locked into one girl? Can you see the other events for each girl if he's already locked or will they refuse to talk if he's locked?

Finally;

4. How do you get BugBear the Pirate Captain? I read there's a warning that in Storm route not to defeat the Mages before Diamond City since there's a forced NTR if the Captain and Bethany are in the same location (and they get moved into the same spot due to plot when you defend the bridge), but I never got the option to recruit him. Did I miss something, or is he a route exclusive?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Couple of questions,

1. Does Ares get his own sex scenes in game, or are sex scenes for Ares only if you complete the game? There is a counter for him on the girls, but haven't actually seen any scenes yet. Combined with this, does the girl become immune to harem calls if he does? Baroque stated virgins only for him, so can you effectively lock a girl out of his harem by taking them first?

2. If the above is true, can Ares do it with multiple girls or is it exclusive to his locked in Heroine? Can he theoretically impregnate a girl like Baroque can?

3. At what point in their events is Ares route-locked into one girl? Can you see the other events for each girl if he's already locked or will they refuse to talk if he's locked?

Finally;

4. How do you get BugBear the Pirate Captain? I read there's a warning that in Storm route not to defeat the Mages before Diamond City since there's a forced NTR if the Captain and Bethany are in the same location (and they get moved into the same spot due to plot when you defend the bridge), but I never got the option to recruit him. Did I miss something, or is he a route exclusive?
1. Ares can get sex scenes before the ending, I haven't tested but I believe you are correct, if you have sex with the girl she can't be summoned to the harem anymore.

2. No, you can only have sex with 1 girl per run, after you commit to a girl the affection stat will dissapear from all girls. I don't believe impregnation mechanics work outside the harem.

3. I'm not sure, but I imagine it becomes route-locked when the affection stat dissapears, presumably one scene before the sex scene becomes possible (I only finished one route so far and it was with Chloe, which moves her events onwards automatically, I was given a choice of either marrying her for real or apologizing, I do believe that was the point of no return). I was able to get a few scenes with the other girls after the point of no return, but they were more or less stating that pursuing them any further would become impossible (Ares avoiding Carla when she started talking about marriage, Marion being tsundere and angry at Ares for focusing on more than one girl, Ares telling his sister that she needs to go sleep in her own room).

4. I'm not sure, I did get him automatically during the first act with the Aura start. For what it is worth I did not get the event until much later and the scene wasn't with Beatrice, but with Sabrina, one of her assistants that is already married to someone else, so you are not the one getting cucked in that scene. Maybe it is something that has already been patched?

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
1. Ares can get sex scenes before the ending, I haven't tested but I believe you are correct, if you have sex with the girl she can't be summoned to the harem anymore.

2. No, you can only have sex with 1 girl per run, after you commit to a girl the affection stat will dissapear from all girls. I don't believe impregnation mechanics work outside the harem.

3. I'm not sure, but I imagine it becomes route-locked when the affection stat dissapears, presumably one scene before the sex scene becomes possible (I only finished one route so far and it was with Chloe, which moves her events onwards automatically, I was given a choice of either marrying her for real or apologizing, I do believe that was the point of no return). I was able to get a few scenes with the other girls after the point of no return, but they were more or less stating that pursuing them any further would become impossible (Ares avoiding Carla when she started talking about marriage, Marion being tsundere and angry at Ares for focusing on more than one girl, Ares telling his sister that she needs to go sleep in her own room).

4. I'm not sure, I did get him automatically during the first act with the Aura start. For what it is worth I did not get the event until much later and the scene wasn't with Beatrice, but with Sabrina, one of her assistants that is already married to someone else, so you are not the one getting cucked in that scene. Maybe it is something that has already been patched?
Yeah my bad on number 4, it was Sabrina, I didn't mean the leader but the married one. Thanks for the info, can just keep an eye on their affection scores then.

Got my first real complaint of the game......the game doesn't seem to have scenes where you haven't been cucked already. Seriously, the game automatically assumes that the girl has already had their first with Baroque, so even though their stat page states "Lost virginity to Ares", the sex scene still has them say Baroque had their body before him.....kinda annoying that there wasn't a line swapped in for that scenario specifically. That and their sex stats (Orgasm, semen received etc.) grow a lot slower with Ares than it does with others due to his lack of skill and experience. Kinda hoped the game has like a possibility of him getting better over time but that's asking a bit too much.

Last edited:

Tetris101

Feb 10, 2019
i found a game guide:

DISCLAIMER
  • it's in Japanese so you'll have to use google translate on the website (be prepared for crap English).
  • some of the names of the characters, areas, and items don't match up with the names in game so you'll have to try to find out which is which yourself.
    • ie. the title says "Demon swordsman Rine 2", but it's really "Leane of legitimate crown 2"
  • other than that, this guide tells you how to unlock all the CGs and how to get the pure love route for each character.

Tapni

Nov 2, 2018
I apparently have missed something very important, how do you get loyalty. I haven't seen any choices given to me nor anything that would even mention loyalty, hence protagonist does do anything and was forced watch rapes. Is there some way to avoid said fate, if so someone please elaborate.

Jul 20, 2019
I apparently have missed something very important, how do you get loyalty. I haven't seen any choices given to me nor anything that would even mention loyalty, hence protagonist does do anything and was forced watch rapes. Is there some way to avoid said fate, if so someone please elaborate.
you have to give consumable items to your generals. Some (like ether) will decrease the loyalty a bit, whilst others will increase the loyalty. In the first act, the best thing to do is to just buy tons of bread at a cheap price to increment a general's loyalty by 1 each time. Afterwards, once you conquer a few cities, you can access shops that sell stuff like Gold Nugget Ore and Jewel. Gold nugget ore increases by 6, whilst Jewel increase by 9.

Tapni

Nov 2, 2018
you have to give consumable items to your generals. Some (like ether) will decrease the loyalty a bit, whilst others will increase the loyalty. In the first act, the best thing to do is to just buy tons of bread at a cheap price to increment a general's loyalty by 1 each time. Afterwards, once you conquer a few cities, you can access shops that sell stuff like Gold Nugget Ore and Jewel. Gold nugget ore increases by 6, whilst Jewel increase by 9.
Thank you for quick reply, are shop random or do you have pro tips where to find this stuff before all the rewards of my hard work goes to useless monarch?

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
hey guys , the game say i can pass Intro if I start a new game but .... when i want start a new game , i have nothing ... anyone can help me please ?

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Any ideas on which difficulty setting I should select if I'm totally new? Gold or silver?
Bronze or silver. I tried to start on gold but had to downgrade because the early game is brutal if you don't know what you're doing.
For second games gold is probably fine. I might try platinum once I finish this run to see how bad it is. I think the prologue stuff might still be rough because of the forced battles and such, but once you figure everything out and get some good units it's pretty easy. But of course by that point you aren't allowed to bump the difficulty back up.

On a related note, how are you supposed to do the "Escape to Port" tutorial mission legitimately? The guards all one-shot you. Fortunately there's a skip button after you fail a few times but still it's kinda weird that you have to do it at all since it's basically impossible.

Jul 20, 2019
Thank you for quick reply, are shop random or do you have pro tips where to find this stuff before all the rewards of my hard work goes to useless monarch?
The shops are not random. For bread, you can find it at the fort (I forgot the name), which is directly below the Tower of Prayers, where you encounter Cynthia and her mage.
For gold nugget ore, I believe it's first town you can take in Hippia territory (directly connected to the tower where you defend after Ludwig dies). I can't remember where Jewel is, but I believe that isn't too far away from the town I just mentioned.

hey guys , the game say i can pass Intro if I start a new game but .... when i want start a new game , i have nothing ... anyone can help me please ?
Um, play through the intro I guess? The only thing that changes when you don't play through the intro is that you only start with the heroines from the kingdom you chose, no heroines from the other two kingdoms. Nothing else to say really.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
i want say i play first time , and when i want play second time , nothing change ; i have to play intro again.

Everdistant12

Aug 16, 2017
On a related note, how are you supposed to do the "Escape to Port" tutorial mission legitimately? The guards all one-shot you. Fortunately there's a skip button after you fail a few times but still it's kinda weird that you have to do it at all since it's basically impossible.
You can bait the guards into the loop at the top left and get ahead of them that way.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes