Tbob

Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for the translation MetroidSuperFan. You're doing God's work.
I had lost hope that I would be able to play it one day.

(if you're looking for another game to translate, dare I suggest RJ272052?)

Last edited:
Reactions: arc kusuma

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Or instead of "torturing self" just think about MC as a minion of evil king and collect a harem for him. :D

Seriously people - you can call that game "with NTR twist" (if you really want it), but well most of girls are unrelated to hero. It's hilariously to see how players look on any female character in erogame as their girlfriend. Do you realize that this is exactly way of thought of everyone-hated Rance main hero? Really funny.

IMHO it's more like female rape game then NTR-one (if you aren't specially roleplaying NTR-side by actively trying to get girls attention and failing).
In the end it's much better game then looked initially, thank you for upload!
P.S. I'm not a protector of NTR genre as dislike it myself. But c'mon, soon we will see how classic genre "female adventuress get raped by bandits & monster" is called a NTR game :)
dude have you read the dialogue?
if that's not self torture then i dont know what is.
I get your point but doesn't technically apply to this game.

Reactions: LOL32

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Good game, fun gameplay and mechanics, the story also has some strong points, just wish it didn't do the same tired japanese NTR stereotypes.

Baroque becoming a king and being a complete dickhead and just wanting to cuck the MC for the sake of it is very predictable and kinda dull.

Honestly I wish the story had been about Ludwig surviving his assassination attempt after losing his son, and the burden of the crown and Baroque's bad influence slowly turning him into a more ruthless, paranoid, and cold person. Would have made for an interesting dynamic since the MC's rival would be the king everyone actually admired instead of a generic dickhead, and his reasons to pursue most of the women would be more understandable, also the conflicts would have been more organic. Instead, even if MC is not really interested in a woman Baroque wants to take, you still try to avoid it just in account of how much of a dickhead he is.

Speaking of MC, really wish he wasn't written like the man who is so terrified of getting pussy that I spent half the game thinking maybe the plot twist was that he wasn't straight. I'm okay with him being slow mr. nice guy to an extent, and even with the monogamy stuff (although a harem ending would be pretty fucking dope, specially in my "Ludwig stays alive" scenario since honestly you'd be being an even bigger of a dickhead than him, he has a valid reason to want more powerful women for himself, you'd be just cockblocking him just for the sake of being greedy), but MC might as well hang a "cuck me" sign around his neck, guy just keeps refusing women that are so thirsty for him for the flimsiest reasons and then feeling sad he can't have them anymore.

I get that this is a NTR game, it is not a genre I care much for, but I also don't mind it. It is just that I liked this game enough that I wish it had tried something fresh with the story.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
How do you beat diamond city? Between the turret and even just Hermann's normal attack, most of my units are dead before they can do anything, and the ones that can attack only do a tiny amount of damage

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
How do you beat diamond city? Between the turret and even just Hermann's normal attack, most of my units are dead before they can do anything, and the ones that can attack only do a tiny amount of damage
Send generals to spy then sabotage to destroy turret.
Use defensive skills when possible (heal is also great against priests and towers)
Send everyone at once, your enemies will burn out their mana in first 1-2 battles.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
You send Nora and Shark in there with the spy option and continually sabotage the city until the turrets fall. Not just these 2 characters, but any rogue type general can do it. Upgrade your hospital and barracks in the outpost before Diamond City so that you can keep sending in generals to whittle down Herman and Gustav until they fall.

If you have Chloe send her in with an army of heavy knights and keep doing Edgeslash, for me each swipe did like 2000 damage, and I only needed her to survive long enough to do 3 or 4 before retreating.

Reactions: megamanx06

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
On top of what other people already suggested, an alternative way of taking down super fortified strongholds is to upgrade your military buildings until you can train battery ram units.

A mechanic of this game that doesn't get a lot of attention is that the bases themselves have health, when the health of a base drops, the turret will stop working, and if you drop the base's health to 0, you only need to defeat one general to conquer the entire base.

Battery ram units have low offensive stats, but they have very high "DES" stat (I assume it means destruction), so when a ram uses a normal attack when fighting against a fort, it will do a lot of damage to the fortifications, use a ram to lower the health of a base, and then retreat. Send a regular general with a strong unit to fight the enemies afterwards.

Edit: also rams and slimes are good tanks against skills, use a few to make the enemy waste his mana so he doesn't have enough to use his skills against your stronger units.

Reactions: megamanx06
Mar 19, 2018
First time playing this game and first impression on the MC, he's pathetic for a eroge MC, I mean a girl lay bare naked in front of him and he just keep mumbling, gee. Also taking beatrice route and wendy, I think the name, one of beatrice's subordinates got fucked by a half hippi while MC watches, is it avoidable? Thanks in advance.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
You send Nora and Shark in there with the spy option and continually sabotage the city until the turrets fall. Not just these 2 characters, but any rogue type general can do it. Upgrade your hospital and barracks in the outpost before Diamond City so that you can keep sending in generals to whittle down Herman and Gustav until they fall.

If you have Chloe send her in with an army of heavy knights and keep doing Edgeslash, for me each swipe did like 2000 damage, and I only needed her to survive long enough to do 3 or 4 before retreating.
Thanks, the spy functionality isn't really explained well.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Fun game, a little slow but good none the less. My only issue is it feels like there's no reward for doing well. Most NTR you start in a high place and fall and thats the whole appeal and yeah thats fine. Here you start low... build up and get nothing for it? Just doesn't feel rewarding.

Issekai

Dec 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
Fucking hell i tried so hard to romance Leane got her to when she stutters wanting to ask something but she wouldnt change from that no matter what I did. Thought that was as far as it went until the ending so i beat it and got the fucking sister ending again!! Getting real sick of that
do these steps before killing the last leader of those hippais or wutever they are..

1st you need to go to Southeast on the desert right on the earthCrystal kill the demon there to obtainment the cursed sword
than go to the TowerOfSaints and makesure that you take with you ares,Cynthia and leane
"the place is at the northwest next to Castle Adria where leane used to live"

once you arrive there choose the EvilSwordGarp

Screenshot_2985.png

Cynthia will tells you that she cant doit and you need a sword master that skilled with holy magic .. just talk to leane and pass time than talk to her again for the rest of events

incase nothing got triggered with Cynthia just rise her affection talk to her see her events save her ass than do those steps again

Last edited:

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
is there H-collection? if yes,can someone share his save to me, because i spend 3 hours for just watching Baroque (the sucker) fuck every female that the MC have feeling for and it is very heart breaking to me, plus it is hard to advance even if i take bronze difficulty. Thanks

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Just gotta put this out there, but the pirate Shark is your literal best pal, dunno about the other pirates but if you want to understand the sex mechanics of the game he has your back. Tells you how to keep the ladies happy, how to get endings, where to be careful, that you won't get anywhere once they lose their v-cards to someone else (since your too much of a nice guy), that girls affections soar if you rescue them from capture in time, loads of tips. He even tells you straight out that you wont get any sex scenes until you beat Diamond City.

He also warns you about a hidden trap in the game, saying the more a girl loves you the more men want to take them, quoting "that's the essence of NTR right there", which forewarns what may happen to your sister and forewarns that the capture timer before they lose their clothes goes down a lot faster the more affection a Heroine has.

Last edited:

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
is there H-collection? if yes,can someone share his save to me, because i spend 3 hours for just watching Baroque (the sucker) fuck every female that the MC have feeling for and it is very heart breaking to me, plus it is hard to advance even if i take bronze difficulty. Thanks
You can play to avoid it, that's part of the fun, the sheer challenge of trying to win a war while keeping the girls out of his hands.

Tip 1: Get the route heroine up to 100 Loyalty just before taking Diamond City, use Bread as a gift for the cheapest option. This allows you to skip the first girls being taken (one random leader and your route heroine). Baroque will be banging a generic girl instead.

Tip 2: Never move a girl near him when he's travelling, look where he's heading and empty girls out of his target city.

Tip 3: Lower your sisters affection to less than 80, and pull her out of the harem at first opportunity when he auto-takes her (higher than 80 and she tries to push Baroque away, exciting him into taking her for himself, lower than and she seems to not mind being in the harem, causing him to let her be for a while and allowing you to pull her out before he changes his mind and actually takes her).

Tip 4: Try to keep the King happy by giving him prostitutes and following his demands for where you attack, more happy he is less likely he gets ornery.

Tip 5: If all else fails and he starts sending guards out to kidnap girls, lure them away with one girl then do a search in a town with the girl who lured them. They will get bored and go back empty handed.

macarong3005

Dec 13, 2017
eiyuu senki is another good slg (vanilla) and sengoku rance (mostly rape) is also a strategy game if you can stand rance as a character. leane 1 is also good if you are fine with using a text extractor to play.
they do. melee beats mages, mages beat armored units, armored units beat melee etc. leane 1's tutorial went a little more indepth into the system than leane 2 does.
thank you xD

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes