MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Someone give me a 100% save. I ain't playing this game again because my heart still intact even my whole body on fire all the time after that **shole decide to make harem

finish with good ending didn't satisfied at all even can't calming fire inside me

• Angry
Reactions: stekegkin

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
And hey, Thanks Dodododo105. I will revisit those game because I lost em

No hate to NTR myself but the guy is not gentlman and act so freaking horrible to women then it no different than rape
why there are very little of this type? where the guy who get cuck was done by gentlman and well much more deserve guy

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
No hate to NTR myself but the guy is not gentlman and act so freaking horrible to women then it no different than rape
why there are very little of this type? where the guy who get cuck was done by gentlman and well much more deserve guy
for some uglier,nastier, more shit means more hate thats what some ntr games want you to feel and it will stay in you until u crave for it lol .... for me it gives me satisfaction seeing the shitty mc in doom,despair,sadness etc.. mc couldnt give the girls the love they deserve.. i read alot of manga harem like this it kinda pisses me off wishing someone will show up to cuck this idiot.... and the corruption im looking for is mostly on ntr games...
( i don't put myself on games or any story thats why its easier for me to read,play ntr games )

Reactions: nojszu

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Thanks to the translator for putting all this work in. I swear games like this and thug hero party are like playing with fire. It can warm you up but you’ve gotta be careful because it can burn you ;__;. Use NTR responsibly folks.

maidchan

Jul 17, 2019
can someone tell me what choice choosing a faction does and whether the cavalry reclass option is advised?

confused if leane's kingdom is main route since game is named after her, or if it's fine to just choose a different kingdom

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
How fo you increase the army size I remember in the raw version I managed to get army sizes up to max I can't find the item in the shops now

Gxzero

Aug 8, 2016
I like NTR stories but in this case, as the Hound says in GoT: "Fuck the King." Excellent game btw. Thanks to everyone who was a part of translating it.

kenjifire1

Aug 15, 2017
can someone tell me what choice choosing a faction does and whether the cavalry reclass option is advised?

confused if leane's kingdom is main route since game is named after her, or if it's fine to just choose a different kingdom
Each faction has it's own lengthy prologue story, There are two major difference on choosing a faction, one is that it determines your starting units, second allows exclusive access to some of the heroine ending. i.e. You can only get Leane ending if you have choosen her faction. There not really a main route, since all three faction leads to the same story points in the end.

Jul 20, 2019
You can play to avoid it, that's part of the fun, the sheer challenge of trying to win a war while keeping the girls out of his hands.

Tip 1: Get the route heroine up to 100 Loyalty just before taking Diamond City, use Bread as a gift for the cheapest option. This allows you to skip the first girls being taken (one random leader and your route heroine). Baroque will be banging a generic girl instead.

Tip 2: Never move a girl near him when he's travelling, look where he's heading and empty girls out of his target city.

Tip 3: Lower your sisters affection to less than 80, and pull her out of the harem at first opportunity when he auto-takes her (higher than 80 and she tries to push Baroque away, exciting him into taking her for himself, lower than and she seems to not mind being in the harem, causing him to let her be for a while and allowing you to pull her out before he changes his mind and actually takes her).

Tip 4: Try to keep the King happy by giving him prostitutes and following his demands for where you attack, more happy he is less likely he gets ornery.

Tip 5: If all else fails and he starts sending guards out to kidnap girls, lure them away with one girl then do a search in a town with the girl who lured them. They will get bored and go back empty handed.
How are you able to see a girl's affection stat? Is it a hidden stat?

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
On the top right of this page there is a funny box with a magnifier icon next to it. Click on it, and write "save" inside. Now click the red button that also has a magnifier icon in it. Guess what, the very first link will lead you to save in just a few steps.
As I stated in those comments you added, that "Save" file isn't a 100% completetion and doesn't even have a save file attached to it

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Blah. Wasted space on making NTR a big part of the game. I was thinking it could have been something like Sengoku Rance where there are only a few scenes if you fail do to X, but sadly it is more than that.

Seriously, why is NTR such a big thing for some people? I'll never understand that.

At least I want to know. Is there a harem ending? Obviously a harem for the MC. If not... then blah. What's the point in making multiple heroins when you can't even have a proper harem with them!

Reactions: Astiel95

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
As I stated in those comments you added, that "Save" file isn't a 100% completetion and doesn't even have a save file attached to it
I uploaded mine a few pages ago, I got 99% of the scenes unlocked and all endings -1, though I only have 76% of the CGs. Don't know if I uploaded it correctly but it's probably the closest thing to 100% save for a while, tell me if I missed something

Edit: I now have all the endings and 97% of the CGs i have no idea what I'm missing for that though

Last edited:
Reactions: DiveGal

kenjifire1

Aug 15, 2017
Blah. Wasted space on making NTR a big part of the game. I was thinking it could have been something like Sengoku Rance where there are only a few scenes if you fail do to X, but sadly it is more than that.

Seriously, why is NTR such a big thing for some people? I'll never understand that.

At least I want to know. Is there a harem ending? Obviously a harem for the MC. If not... then blah. What's the point in making multiple heroins when you can't even have a proper harem with them!
They have to make a big space for NTR, the devs Makura Cover Soft are NTR experts, They have made 12 games in the span of 10 years and all of them have NTR, so there fans expects them to keep making NTR. It's like Call of Duty suddenly makes JRPG and there fans wanted them to keep making FPS.

While NTR is not popular in the western context, NTR fetish has a sizable amount of interest in Japan, and this game was made for the japanese market, the english translation is made by a fan.

There is no Harem ending for the MC, only individual heroine ending.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes