Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Lol i need more strategy games like this xDDDDDDD. Anyone know other games? Thank you xD
This game is kinda one of a kind. Which is why everyone is so thrilled about it being translated. Big thanks to MetroidSuperFan for taking the time and effort to translate this.

Reactions: macarong3005

UchihaMadara

Jan 17, 2018
Also, once they're in the kings harem or raped, can you get them back or does it lock them out. i.e can you cuck the king/akram/nasim/mazur back

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
I have 11/5 harem for the king but he keeps recalling one of my generals. Any help on what to do?

kenjifire1

Aug 15, 2017
Yes. Is it part of the plot or are one of my routes blocked after she entered the route?
It's an automatic event after 120 days if Muriel loyalty is higher than 80, the King will force call her to the harem. There are two solution: One is to buy an item called Green Juice at Gordon Village. Green Juice is an item that lowers loyalty so give Muriel a lot of Green Juice and keep her loyalty low, which will let you avoid the King NTR Muriel. The Second is just let King have Muriel for a while and then ask her back, Muriel is pretty loyal till the end.

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
It's an automatic event after 120 days if Muriel loyalty is higher than 80, the King will force call her to the harem. There are two solution: One is to buy an item called Green Juice at Gordon Village. Green Juice is an item that lowers loyalty so give Muriel a lot of Green Juice and keep her loyalty low, which will let you avoid the King NTR Muriel. The Second is just let King have Muriel for a while and then ask her back, Muriel is pretty loyal till the end.
Ohh thank you for the clarification!! Btw do you recommend I build multiple harems everywhere? I'm not sure if 11 is safe to keep him off my generals

UchihaMadara

Jan 17, 2018
Ohh thank you for the clarification!! Btw do you recommend I build multiple harems everywhere? I'm not sure if 11 is safe to keep him off my generals
If you don't want to worry about that. In the first page of this thread someone uploaded a program called SpoilerAL. You can use this to edit King dissatisfaction (what determines if he'll take generals), amount of concubines he wants, number of princes he wants, etc. Has to be run with a locale emulator. Also, the letters will be in japanese when you run it but once you click on them it'll be in english.

Reactions: Skyzyx

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
How do you avoid or fuck the girls before the prologue? After the prologue the King gets two of the princesses without me having a chance to do anything about it.
before u fight the diamond kingdom/capture , make sure all the general girls has 100 loyalty , after that there will be option before u meet the king in his harem room, the scene will change to fucking random generic girl ...

Reactions: Dnds

kenjifire1

Aug 15, 2017
Yup, keep building Level 6 Harem where the King is and the bases around him. I usally leave like one useless male commander to follow the king and his only job is to build Harem. Level 6 Harem should be enough to keep King at bay. Though at higher difficulty the King become more NTR hungry.

Reactions: Skyzyx

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
Im getting stuck trying to find the holy sword for Leane. after talk event with her they say i should scout Jervis to find something but I just can't find it no matter how long i scout. Am i missing something here? How do you get it or how do you progress the true love route of Leane?

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
I've beaten the game but i think im missing some femle generals. I had all them get captured to get all CG but some are missing.

kenjifire1

Aug 15, 2017
I've beaten the game but i think im missing some femle generals. I had all them get captured to get all CG but some are missing.
Dorothy and Nora needs to be romance halfway to be able for them to get captured by enemy. There are two hidden sub-heroines Vetrinus and Pamela that can also be captured.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Dorothy and Nora needs to be romance halfway to be able for them to get captured by enemy. There are two hidden sub-heroines Vetrinus and Pamela that can also be captured.
I dont think i have Vetrinus, I ahve Pamela but havent romanced her so that explains that

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
Im getting stuck trying to find the holy sword for Leane. after talk event with her they say i should scout Jervis to find something but I just can't find it no matter how long i scout. Am i missing something here? How do you get it or how do you progress the true love route of Leane?
i remember try to put 5 people including the Mc on earth crystal the demon will show up u need to defeat it, it will give u demon sword > go to altar where u found nora ( mc + miruel or the blue hair priest girl ) mc will ask if she can purify the demon sword she will try then fail , bring leane to altar then talk she will purify the sword ...

Reactions: Stijn

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
i remember try to put 5 people including the Mc on earth crystal the demon will show up u need to defeat it, it will give u demon sword > go to altar where u found nora ( mc + miruel or the blue hair priest girl ) mc will ask if she can purify the demon sword she will try then fail , bring leane to altar then talk she will purify the sword ...
THANK YOU! never would have found out from just the dialogue. Thanks man!

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes