kenjifire1

Aug 15, 2017
Wanna know someting before playing. Is there a Harem Route for the MC, or is the only "Harem Route" the one where the king cucks you??
The Harem is only for the Douche King, the enemy faction also forms a mini harem, each of the three leader commander have 3 girls that they like. The MC only gets individual heroine ending depending on who he romance, though there a sense that almost all the girls like him.

Reactions: dirtyc101

Wveth

May 2, 2018
Wait a minute. Is this a hentai game without any extreme fetishes but with corruption? With female characters who look like humans instead of rods stuck through a series of overinflated beachballs? Where have you been all my life?

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
damn this game would be really great if the NTR content was cut down and more romantic content is added

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
Wait a minute. Is this a hentai game without any extreme fetishes but with corruption? With female characters who look like humans instead of rods stuck through a series of overinflated beachballs? Where have you been all my life?
It has fetishes most would consider extreme

neinnein

Aug 26, 2017
Sooo ummm now I will have to wait 2 years for his next game + 3 years waiting for it to be translated :) see yall in 5 years, my NTR comrades.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Is there no way to upgrade your troops except in battle? Im real fucking sick of attacking bases just to get obliterated and having to rescue them. Which fails alot

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
If you're looking for a H game to fap to late at night, STEAR CLEAR. Played 3 hours and got a vanilla forced fingering scene.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
For whoever wants to cheat within this game and just want to watch the story or corrupt heroines with ease. Game has a hidden satisfaction gauge(for the king) that is what boosts his attempts on stealing ur girls. It's based in the time u took to take territories, send girls, events and so what... With SpoilerAL and this ssg, u can edit the captains, troops, king satisfaction, money, etc. Just make sure to use SpoilerAL 6.2(Gentleman patched) found in japanese necocan last forums. If can't find, i guess i'll add a link to my already patched SpoilerAL. Remember to avoid applying english patch, cause it only works with past library and will kill it's newer functions or reading methods that were added by Gentleman on newer updates.
So this cant be used on this game since it's in english.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes