Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
About the mod by "Cleanfeel" of f5~f8 it wasn't added in the english patch v1.00, someone gone to the forums and asked, it was an modification out of the guy who made the partial in the past and "NOT ACTUAL PART OF THE GAME". The guy who translated added it in a english patch v1.1 cause a guy asked for the mod to be implemented as well in the translation.

Since this Cleanfeel base mod wasn't made alongside this translation, it's obvious that would generate errors or random stuff in jpn... to be sure, download the new modified version of the english patch and apply over it to make the old cheats(f5~f8) work again. Just that.

Patch v1.1 with cheat support(cleanfeel mods) by the guy who translated -> Mega
Just download and apply over the file on ur folder and it'll also fix Seria error that was happening for some players before.

EDIT: Note that the download in this thread is game at v1.51 with "only the translation" patch and without the "cheat mode" mentioned by past users since it was a add-on made by cleanfeel when he made the partial, so it should be downloaded and applied over it manually, someone can also add it to the OP if want, or just modify the file there to include the patch with Seria scene fix+cheat.
That mega link only leads me to the mega homepage. I cant download anything there. What did i do wrong?

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
First thank you for your answers!

But, ahem, game have a tag "corruption". So it's a wrong tag? Then OP should remove to avoid misleading people =/
Seems like some misunderstood tagging there. The game is also tagged with ''BDSM'', another thing it also lacks. Dont think being captured and raped counts as bdsm, heh.

arc kusuma

Sep 21, 2018
hey guys, i wanna ask is there anyone know where is the herb location for Seria (the girl with a bow)? I've got the Ether and macaroot but i didn't know the last one is, Highland Leaf.....~or something close to that, probably. I don't really remember. I seldom doing save and just realize that i can pause the action with space button till the late game, i give up on gold difficulties and lower it to silver still hard but doable surprisingly. So can anyone help please. But damn my hearth, this Douche King and MC really pissing me off, but good game tho~ I don't know why I'm enjoying it even if I'm not a fan of cuckhold.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I mean if you guys want the polar opposite of this game and haven't already then play Sengoku Rance, it's also a much better game overall.
Wouldnt Eiyuu Senki be much closer to the polar opposite?
Not just does SR include route specific avoidable cucking(non-avoidable on all routes if you think like Rance,ie all girls belong to him)but also oh so much rape.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
That mega link only leads me to the mega homepage. I cant download anything there. What did i do wrong?
It just means the translator in ulmf updated the patch and link later on fixing or adding more stuff, just go to the page and download it then...

Reactions: arc kusuma and Dnds

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
well for anyone new to this game, fair warning:
You're not gonna be banging anyone sans 1 character (amongst a dozen)
This is basically the cuck/self torture version of a similar game (eyusenki? i believe)
a shame imo considering the female characters are nice and the gameplay is decent as is the art.
The only ntr I prefer is one where I only have to see the pretty pictures.
You can technically avoid ntr but it's a chore at best and absolute shit take to accomplish at worst.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
It just means the translator in ulmf updated the patch and link later on fixing or adding more stuff, just go to the page and download it then...
Thanks for the share. I can finally cheat easily on the game.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
This is basically the cuck/self torture version of a similar game (eyusenki? i believe)
Or instead of "torturing self" just think about MC as a minion of evil king and collect a harem for him. :D

Seriously people - you can call that game "with NTR twist" (if you really want it), but well most of girls are unrelated to hero. It's hilariously to see how players look on any female character in erogame as their girlfriend. Do you realize that this is exactly way of thought of everyone-hated Rance main hero? Really funny.

IMHO it's more like female rape game then NTR-one (if you aren't specially roleplaying NTR-side by actively trying to get girls attention and failing).
In the end it's much better game then looked initially, thank you for upload!
P.S. I'm not a protector of NTR genre as dislike it myself. But c'mon, soon we will see how classic genre "female adventuress get raped by bandits & monster" is called a NTR game :)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It has a lot of untranslated text.. popups and such.. so I would only say about 80% translated. Seriously though this game sucks it has no tutorial on how to get started. Games with no tutorial just plain suck.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Doesn't run. Using Locale Emulator in JP and running with Windows 7 compatibility.
Getting a message box with one line of Japanese text.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
So I've been playing for a while now and I've noticed one consistent translation error where it says yes, yes when most of the the time it should say y-yes (can tell from audio) so any way I can tell the translator?

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Did anyone found the pegasus unit skill? it's apparently needed for a hint about a dragon to appear but i could not find it anywhere.

kenjifire1

Aug 15, 2017
Did anyone found the pegasus unit skill? it's apparently needed for a hint about a dragon to appear but i could not find it anywhere.
Dragon Rider is one of the hidden class in the game. To unlock Dragon Class, you will need to have a Pegasus unit with over 8,000 troops, then you move that unit to place called Dragon Valley, after waiting a few days (if waiting does not work try scout). You will unlock Dragon rider class. Dragon class is pretty good, I usually change Leane into it.

dakilladj

Feb 21, 2018
How do you activate the save? Downloaded the full, dragged the contents into the folder and nothing appears. Tried to start a new game with the full save and that didn't work either.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes