doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
I've beaten the game but i think im missing some femle generals. I had all them get captured to get all CG but some are missing.
did you found cheetahXseria? hawkXwendy, bullbearXsabrina? Chloe fucking random soldiers?.. pamela and wendy rape scene.. some of hidden scenes..

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
How do you play this game exactly? my troops are trash, MC is even more trash and once he's dead game over. The enemy have like 8k HP or whatever lol. What's the best way to level up your generals? also idk what to do with captured enemy. help.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
before u fight the diamond kingdom/capture , make sure all the general girls has 100 loyalty , after that there will be option before u meet the king in his harem room, the scene will change to fucking random generic girl ...
I raise loyalty with fights? I havent played past the prologue yet, trying to understand mechanics and avoid that if its avoidable.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
How do you play this game exactly? my troops are trash, MC is even more trash and once he's dead game over. The enemy have like 8k HP or whatever lol. What's the best way to level up your generals? also idk what to do with captured enemy. help.
You send your troops in, fight a bit, and retreat before your 'HP' (number of soldiers) gets too low. Then you level up, get new attack skills, replenish your troops and repeat until the town is captured. When you have an army in a town, look at the shop and buy new weapons and gear and equip them to your generals.

Unit types seem to matter. The monks and adepts are really super strong against mages and maybe even against archers.

Assign a general to build your 3 types of unit buildings, martial, magic and cavalry. These will give you higher tier units.

When your army is taking 300-400 a hit from the enemy, it's best to retreat and see if another type of army is better against that enemy.

When your generals start getting a lot of skills reassign the skills that you want to use in battle on the general's status screen. I found Edgeslash to be incredibly powerful.

Noxissa

Jul 29, 2017
Where's the maca root for the cure for Paolo? I can't find it in any shops anywhere.

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
You send your troops in, fight a bit, and retreat before your 'HP' (number of soldiers) gets too low. Then you level up, get new attack skills, replenish your troops and repeat until the town is captured. When you have an army in a town, look at the shop and buy new weapons and gear and equip them to your generals.

Unit types seem to matter. The monks and adepts are really super strong against mages and maybe even against archers.

Assign a general to build your 3 types of unit buildings, martial, magic and cavalry. These will give you higher tier units.

When your army is taking 300-400 a hit from the enemy, it's best to retreat and see if another type of army is better against that enemy.

When your generals start getting a lot of skills reassign the skills that you want to use in battle on the general's status screen. I found Edgeslash to be incredibly powerful.
Ah i see so you fight the enemy with a lot of people. Also i need to bring different types of troops, got it. thank you.

Tyrekt404

May 15, 2017
i remember played this in japanese and forgot read the tag about ntr and just got cucked by the king when he stole like half my commander...

still gonna play it again though thanks :)

He11mo

Apr 9, 2020
you know WHAT?! THE MC f*cking sucks!!! ~ yeah he's a great guy but damn he was presented by many opportunities by my chosen waifus but oooh no.. im a frikin HEROic MC so its a big no-no.. he even refused to f*ck seria on her hut. the girl was like EAT me.... but our SIMP boii decided not to... anyways great story! great twists and great plot! WENDY mustve been really mad about what happened over his lover hearing the bad news. i dont think she was there during the ceremony. i saw no dialogues so yeah.

Recommendation
10/10 this game is like an anime but less.. hentai..y

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
I have a few questions about that game:
1) Can MC have sex with girls outside of chosen girl route? I know that there is no harem route :)
2) What about corruption of girls? Will MC receive any special scenes if he gived away girl to king / enemy captains to corrupt her or that is only for NTR-route?
3) Can we rape "converted" girls if will defeat their new masters?

As I have idea to pick one girl as a waifu, while turning everyone in lust-crazed sluts (with some benefits to MC sooner or later hehe), but fear that game is too much NTR focused to allow this.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This really makes me wonder. Considering how long rance quest and other rance games have been held at Mangagamer as 100% translated, why does it take so long to actually put it out. Here you have a guy that just fan translates a large game like this in a couple of months for free.

Is it legal stuff or just being useless?

Reactions: Rastafoo

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
In terms of amount of text, this game isnt huge at all. That said Mangagamer probably is staggering releases so they arent too close together.

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
I have a few questions about that game:
1) Can MC have sex with girls outside of chosen girl route? I know that there is no harem route :)
2) What about corruption of girls? Will MC receive any special scenes if he gived away girl to king / enemy captains to corrupt her or that is only for NTR-route?
3) Can we rape "converted" girls if will defeat their new masters?

As I have idea to pick one girl as a waifu, while turning everyone in lust-crazed sluts (with some benefits to MC sooner or later hehe), but fear that game is too much NTR focused to allow this.
1) No. You can only have H far into the heroines route. And..like once from what I remember. That part isnt well developed at all.
Half the heroines are locked to the kingdom you pick as well. (IE: if you pick kingdom a you cant even see any events for the heroines of kingdoms b and c, tho they are still there and available for the king/captured scenes)
2) There is no corruption in this game.
3) MC doesnt rape anyone. Hell, he barely has sex to begin with.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes