NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Dragon Rider is one of the hidden class in the game. To unlock Dragon Class, you will need to have a Pegasus unit with over 8,000 troops, then you move that unit to place called Dragon Valley, after waiting a few days (if waiting does not work try scout). You will unlock Dragon rider class. Dragon class is pretty good, I usually change Leane into it.
Yes but where can i find the peagasus skill? searched all map and still can't see it

JeffTheBest

Apr 29, 2017
wtf people here saying Seria won't be taken because she's a peasant. She's literally taken on the second day. And also whats this about attendants? I chose Leane for my first kingdom yet Marion was the girl he first took.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
So i got 99% of the scences unlocked and all endings -1, though i only have 76% of the CGs, not a bad game if you are into ntr personally i dont really care but i do like pregnancy mechanics in games
If anyone wants my savedata tell how im supposed to upload it
never mind i think i got it here

upload if you get 100% on everything please

Last edited:

MilfPower

May 14, 2019
So i got 99% of the scences unlocked and all endings -1, though i only have 76% of the CGs, not a bad game if you are into ntr personally i dont really care but i do like pregnancy mechanics in games
If anyone wants my savedata tell how im supposed to upload it
never mind i think i got it here
Mega
upload if you get 100% on everything please
how to add heroine into cocubine?

Apr 7, 2017
How do you play this game exactly? my troops are trash, MC is even more trash and once he's dead game over. The enemy have like 8k HP or whatever lol. What's the best way to level up your generals? also idk what to do with captured enemy. help.
One thing that's easy to miss is you're supposed to click while the battle is ongoing to bring up the special attacks menu, otherwise your troops will all use basically nothing but the basic attack except when they occasionally unlock a new attack

Reactions: Ravencrone

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
Lol i need more strategy games like this xDDDDDDD. Anyone know other games? Thank you xD
eiyuu senki is another good slg (vanilla) and sengoku rance (mostly rape) is also a strategy game if you can stand rance as a character. leane 1 is also good if you are fine with using a text extractor to play.
Unit types seem to matter. The monks and adepts are really super strong against mages and maybe even against archers.
they do. melee beats mages, mages beat armored units, armored units beat melee etc. leane 1's tutorial went a little more indepth into the system than leane 2 does.

maidchan

Jul 17, 2019
how do you get past the tutorial? Am I missing something? I have 1 hp and have to escape to port will

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
You need to have at least seen 7 Nora love events to lock on her route. Prerequisite Nora should not enter King Harem or Captured by Enemy faction or you are locked to another heroine.

The first three love event is quite easy to get, you simply need to talk to her 3 times you will get short VN segments. The fourth love event requires you MC Ares and Nora to go to Old Benoit, there you will recruit her friend. The fith love event requires occupying Norther Barrier Castle, which mean you have to beat one of the Hippia leaders. 6th love event requires talking to Nora with 60 Affection and 7th love event requires talking to Nora with 70 Affection with this you are lock on her ending, there an 8th love event requires 80 affection.

There are a few caveats on romancing Nora, which is she won't be able to escape prison 100% time and she eligible to enter King Harem.
How do you get to old benoit?

Redtiger_211

Sep 25, 2019
I'm using local emulator it said there a unicode problem
In the script, the exception occurred.
The ANSI string can be converted to a UNICODE string. Contains characters that cannot be used in the current code page. Verify that the correct data is specified . The data may be corrupted
It is also possible to Error code.PNG

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes