yoohen

Jun 23, 2017
You can't blame them, since in the first versions of Leane 2 it was unavoidable, only after latter patches that the devs make it so that you can avoid NTR prolouge. So anyone here played the first release will think it is unavoidable. It shows that the method to avoid NTR is shoehorn, since the game gives no hint what so ever on how to avoid it, You just need to buy lots of bread and spam gift it to girls to achived 100 loyalty to avoid NTR, that is almost impossible to figure out without a guide.
the first versions of Leane 2 it was unavoidable.
some delete ntr cg?

kenjifire1

Aug 15, 2017
the first versions of Leane 2 it was unavoidable.
some delete ntr cg?
No deleted CG, The King NTR prologue was unavoidable at frist. Only at 1.20 patch that it become avoidable, the 100 Loyalty solution was introduce. Some people complained about it and devs decided to make avoidable.

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
wtf people here saying Seria won't be taken because she's a peasant. She's literally taken on the second day. And also whats this about attendants? I chose Leane for my first kingdom yet Marion was the girl he first took.
The king gets the person with the highest loyalty in your group but not if they have 100 loyalty so Marion probly doesn't have 100 loyalty while Leane does

Apr 9, 2020
anyone have save game?because play it again to get another end and all cg is like torture(i give up after get same ending again)

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
wtf people here saying Seria won't be taken because she's a peasant. She's literally taken on the second day. And also whats this about attendants? I chose Leane for my first kingdom yet Marion was the girl he first took.
just use cheat engine max your gold and set his anger on 0 and give him 5 concubines
even if he took a girl just take her back ez

for me i was aiming to make a harem for Ares but rip..

NES832hhP

May 16, 2019
Great art, would be awesome if it were more sandboxy (like say SoldGirl Town) and you could play as the king.

appleseed26

Apr 3, 2018
About the mod by "Cleanfeel" of f5~f8 it wasn't added in the english patch v1.00, someone gone to the forums and asked, it was an modification out of the guy who made the partial in the past and "NOT ACTUAL PART OF THE GAME". The guy who translated added it in a english patch v1.1 cause a guy asked for the mod to be implemented as well in the translation.

Since this Cleanfeel base mod wasn't made alongside this translation, it's obvious that would generate errors or random stuff in jpn... to be sure, download the new modified version of the english patch and apply over it to make the old cheats(f5~f8) work again. Just that.

Patch v1.1 with cheat support(cleanfeel mods) by the guy who translated -> Mega
Just download and apply over the file on ur folder and it'll also fix Seria error that was happening for some players before.

EDIT: Note that the download in this thread is game at v1.51 with "only the translation" patch and without the "cheat mode" mentioned by past users since it was a add-on made by cleanfeel when he made the partial, so it should be downloaded and applied over it manually, someone can also add it to the OP if want, or just modify the file there to include the patch with Seria scene fix+cheat.
sooo.... what do the cheats do anyway?

Jul 20, 2019
yup she's able to be taken by king and by the enemy. what's funny is that she isn't even a peasant anymore, as she is now a general.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
This game really needs an index so you can always check what you need to do next for each girl.
There is a japanese wiki :

Use auto-translate and it's quite good collection of info.

yup she's able to be taken by king and by the enemy. what's funny is that she isn't even a peasant anymore, as she is now a general.
What's funny here? It's her story - don't skip text in non-hentai events :)

Reactions: Minamyaou

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Fucking hell i tried so hard to romance Leane got her to when she stutters wanting to ask something but she wouldnt change from that no matter what I did. Thought that was as far as it went until the ending so i beat it and got the fucking sister ending again!! Getting real sick of that

Jul 20, 2019

i haven't skipped text bro, i know she was a peasant, but she becomes a general, so she is no longer a peasant

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018

Wow so i'd gotta copy and paste into google translate for each section?? thats a big oof lol

• Angry
Reactions: AzuraMeta

arc kusuma

Sep 21, 2018
Its in HiddenMountainVillage's shop
Do you know where i can get the Highland grass is? I know that Cheetah have it (the first traitor fatass) and i absolutely regret bringing him to Paolo. is there any place i can find the Highland grass is? please tell me.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Wow so i'd gotta copy and paste into google translate for each section?? thats a big oof lol
If you copy link into google translate it will translate entire site:

(note that it won't always work for sites requiring login or limiting number of visits like paywalled newspapers)

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes