megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
hey guys , the game say i can pass Intro if I start a new game but .... when i want start a new game , i have nothing ... anyone can help me please ?
Just beat the game so I can confirm this. It gives you the message once you finish the prologue but you can't actually do it until you beat the game. Then you unlock all the main menu stuff (CG gallery, etc.). Then when you start a new game after you pick the difficulty you get an option to skip the prologue. You can only pick a route you've already cleared the prologue for though.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Just beat the game so I can confirm this. It gives you the message once you finish the prologue but you can't actually do it until you beat the game. Then you unlock all the main menu stuff (CG gallery, etc.). Then when you start a new game after you pick the difficulty you get an option to skip the prologue. You can only pick a route you've already cleared the prologue for though.
Thank you very much !

LEET

May 29, 2017
Got a question, how do I finish the last stretch of the game with the demons? I conquered every tile I can reach and the demons are sort of land locked.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Got a question, how do I finish the last stretch of the game with the demons? I conquered every tile I can reach and the demons are sort of land locked.
bring 10 generals to the demon castle, that will trigger the final boss battle.

EDIT: unless you mean you still need to destroy all the crystals? If so, use a general to scout the villages close to the ones that are land locked, they can discover passages that will let you reach them

LEET

May 29, 2017
bring 10 generals to the demon castle, that will trigger the final boss battle.

EDIT: unless you mean you still need to destroy all the crystals? If so, use a general to scout the villages close to the ones that are land locked, they can discover passages that will let you reach them
No, I mean the islands and other places. I still have lakeside tower to clear and the island on the bottom. I want to 100% conquer every piece of land like a monster before I kill the boss.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
No, I mean the islands and other places. I still have lakeside tower to clear and the island on the bottom. I want to 100% conquer every piece of land like a monster before I kill the boss.
Place a general on LakesideTown and make him Scout, he will find a path to that lake tower.

Place a general on PortWill and make him Scout, he will find a path to the island at the bottom.

You can also discover a couple other secret paths if you Scout MountainCaveEast and NorthernBarrierCastle.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Place a general on LakesideTown and make him Scout, he will find a path to that lake tower.

Place a general on PortWill and make him Scout, he will find a path to the island at the bottom.

You can also discover a couple other secret paths if you Scout MountainCaveEast and NorthernBarrierCastle.
Thanks. I cleared it with that hint.

kadeju

Feb 26, 2018
Maybe its a dumb question, but since english is not my first language, I would like just to make sure the requirements for some bad endings, like with Seria, as seeing in the following spoiler (translated from the wiki using google translate) "If Celia is the hand of the Holy King, bad end." just means she needs to be part of his harem when we finish the game or the "hand of the Holy King" is like a position (general or something) for him? And Beatrice "If the Holy King of Beatrice is held 101 times or more, it becomes a bad end " needs her to give birth 101 times or more as part of the King's Harem? Thanks in advance.

Korrupt

Jul 26, 2017
kinda surprised this got translated, it's a huuuge project. i played it mtl before and was blown away by the amt of content

i fully recommend ppl who are a fan of ntr to play it on highest difficulty - that way the ntr almost becomes unavoidable. if you play it on a lower difficulty you will find yourself purposely throwing fights to get ntr scenes to happen which is kinda lame and not realistic

Reactions: ymt22

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Ending requirement. I translated it directly from the wiki without having playing the game yet so there's might be some difference with name or terms used here or maybe mistranslation because i don't know the exact context.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I’ve been trying to find a way to get ending 14 according to the wiki it’s seria’s bad end but I have no idea what Becoming the Kings helper means

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Strange question since I don't know if it was a bug or not, is Cynthia's route normally available on the Stormlance start? Only asking since on my file she has an Affection number and I was able to view the entire way up to beating Bullbear at the Castle (haven't got the Demon Army to appear yet so I can't check the last scene off). I only ask since seeing her rape scene leads to everybody else losing their Affection values so that hints I got locked into Cynthia Bad End, but the guide states she should not be able to be done, so was this a bug somewhere?

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes