Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Maybe it's not clear to me, but I'm not understanding how you're supposed to start specific routes? I have Leane at 100 loyalty and I've taken Diamond City but whenever I talk to her she just says she has nothing to say. I'm reading guides saying that there should be some sort of progression with her route but I haven't gotten anything and the talk option leads to nothing.
Haven't gotten that far in the game myself, but from reading it is tied to the affection stat. (should be like a pink heart with a number somewhere in the stat screen.) from looking at guides most of them need to have their affection high to start route quests. essentially just raise affection and it should unlock. As for how to raise affection, there are details in the guide I think. Also one possibility for why it won't trigger either is if Leane got boned by the Hippia boys or King Eugenics I think that closes the route for that heroine. The girls have to stay virgins to love Ares because apparently in games like this regardless of her personal feelings the moment a woman has a cock stuck in her it's magic causes her to instantly forget whatever feeling she has for anyone else and becomes enslaved to that particular Dick. That is just my interpretation I am sure someone else might know better then myself though.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Maybe it's not clear to me, but I'm not understanding how you're supposed to start specific routes? I have Leane at 100 loyalty and I've taken Diamond City but whenever I talk to her she just says she has nothing to say. I'm reading guides saying that there should be some sort of progression with her route but I haven't gotten anything and the talk option leads to nothing.
You need to check the affection stat, it should be a pink number in Leane's status page.

If you can't find the affection stat and you already took over diamond city, I can only imagine Leane's route has been disabled, either because she was raped/slept with the king too many times, or because you already commited to another girl (can only have sex with 1 girl per run), or because you didn't choose Leane at the start of the game, you can only sleep with the leader of a faction if you chose their faction at the start.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Anyone know how to save Carla and Seria? Carla I can't save cause the route to her nation got blocked and I'm not sure how but Seria got turned to a slave/ non concubine but still gets raped by the king after capturing the capital. Also what happened to the CG gallery?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Anyone know how to save Carla and Seria? Carla I can't save cause the route to her nation got blocked and I'm not sure how but Seria got turned to a slave/ non concubine but still gets raped by the king after capturing the capital. Also what happened to the CG gallery?
To prevent initial NTR event in diamond city, raise one of main heroines (Seria, Carla, Leane, Beatrice, Cynthia and Muriel, depending on route) loyalty to 100 (spam 700 GP bread from Cynthia's starting point, or 1500GP meal from other bases), then you should get "I wonder what x is doing? option somewhat after bridge battle.
Mountain cave route has to be opened from the other side, the event when you first enter west side tells you so. You can get to Carla's home only after capturing Diamond City.
CG gallery shows up only after winning the game.

Reactions: Blake639

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Are there any other good games that do the "when you lose battles/fights characters get captured and you have to rescue them before they get raped" thing? Preferably without the "asshole character just takes your girls". Can also be with female lead where they are just your companions or smth.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Are there any other good games that do the "when you lose battles/fights characters get captured and you have to rescue them before they get raped" thing? Preferably without the "asshole character just takes your girls". Can also be with female lead where they are just your companions or smth.
Shadowcore gives a limited time to rescue her or you get a bad end with her being corrupted.

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
I finished my first run and the last battle was funny. That boss asked to get my 10 best generals so I gathered 9 and one slime to start the battle with and see what skills the boss has. It was a 10 level slime to which I gave adept troops numbering 7000. In the battle with the last boss it learned some nice regeneration skill and that reflection skill. It reflected the strongest attacks, regenerated when hurt and unexpectedly adept troops seemed at advantage in the battle. And so the last boss fell to the slime leaving other 9 generals on standby.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
for some uglier,nastier, more shit means more hate thats what some ntr games want you to feel and it will stay in you until u crave for it lol .... for me it gives me satisfaction seeing the shitty mc in doom,despair,sadness etc.. mc couldnt give the girls the love they deserve.. i read alot of manga harem like this it kinda pisses me off wishing someone will show up to cuck this idiot.... and the corruption im looking for is mostly on ntr games...
( i don't put myself on games or any story thats why its easier for me to read,play ntr games )
Hehheh this is why i start to learning to draw hentai myself
drawing them because of NTR hatred and drawing them because very few(or maybe more) normal hentai are having awesome sex scene with long long story or endless story

with your comment i make sure my MC will be a guy who love to learning and be gentle with women and then start to be more and more better after time go on like Hunter X Hunter
at first I didn't plan my MC to be superman etc. but If I get to understand people who enjoy stuff like this. I may understand abit more and make sure MC will be loveable and not dumb bs or at least stuff need to make sense but there maybe drama and stealing girlfriends here and there

it probably not for you because it maybe abit heavy on story for certain people but I make sure story are easy to understand like Half Life and all that game I been play through

Last edited:
Reactions: Blake639

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Where does the option to skip the prologue appear? I've beaten Aura prologue (got the message that I can now skip it) and tried both starting a new game, and loading from the nation choice, end neither seem to allow me to skip it.
Do I need to start a new game and play till the choice, and save won't work? Or is the option somewhere else enteirly?

ronney

May 6, 2017
Question why is there not a route where the mc turns on the king and turns him into a puppet leader until a heir is born and than raise the heir to be just and fair ruler? I enjoy ntr but this feels weird he takes it laying down essentially.

Reactions: Toweke

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Question why is there not a route where the mc turns on the king and turns him into a puppet leader until a heir is born and than raise the heir to be just and fair ruler? I enjoy ntr but this feels weird he takes it laying down essentially.
Maybe I missed something but I'm pretty sure MC doesn't have the special bloodline required to be the legitimate Holy King or whatever it's called. As for why he doesn't just usurp the throne and become a regular king, he's just too much of a goody two shoes even though some other characters specifically want him to do it because Baroque is such an incompetent piece of shit. Even at the end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In short the MC has to be spineless for this entire premise to work.

Reactions: Toweke and ronney

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Demon King Rance
Leane2 Community Patch v.0.5 released!
Mirrors:
- all image files optimized (smaller size)
- English @kR1pt0n1t3 fies included, with fixed file extension (he changed jpg to png)
- Mosaic removed (images decensored) by Alexander_rekaX using
- includes patch 1.51
- does NOT include voice.xp3 - this community patch is not full game nor will make trial a full game. Full game is needed.
- for now, does not include English patch by supermetroidfan

Please tell us if this patch is OK for you. Any problems, demosaic quality etc.

Please note that English patch itself has been updated few times, grab latest one from there:

Evil987

May 27, 2018
because it's an NTR game.
revenge/good route can appear in this kind of games, but don't expect them all the time. it's also the same reason for why there isn't an harem ending for MC or why MC has so few scenes.

btw, plot wise MC is literally too loyal and gullible to do anything like that and doesen't have the special "noble blood" to do it. and if i remember correctly, to became king is required those really important noble line since also magic is involved and without it someone can't become king.

Reactions: ronney

LookatMeSenpai

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone have save file for this game?
I don't want grinding this game just to get cuckold in the end.
But i still wanna see the CG, jerk of it, and forgot this game forever

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Anyone have save file for this game?
I don't want grinding this game just to get cuckold in the end.
But i still wanna see the CG, jerk of it, and forgot this game forever
There is a save back a few threads I found it and you can locate it here.

should get most of the CGs the rest you can find online if you are just interested in seeing the artwork.

Reactions: LookatMeSenpai
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes