LEET

May 29, 2017
Jap wiki has conditions on getting all scenes/routes:
I am using that now. The issue isthat I can't tell what it means by three Cheetahs or Bullbear, or w.e. Someone mentioned Chloe getting to fuck random soldiers, but iirc it was the sub heroine mage that does. Also, the game crashes the moment I send my units to go fuck up the demon king each and every single time. Any reason why it does that?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Here is my "full" save data, the reason for the quotation marks is because despite having all the scenes and me looking like i have all the cg's,
I still am somehow missing 3% of the cg's according to the records page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blake639

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
How do you save in this game?.. each time I play, all the save are gone missing and I have to restart the game again..
Any one got this problem?

LEET

May 29, 2017
How do you save in this game?.. each time I play, all the save are gone missing and I have to restart the game again..
Any one got this problem?
Do you have the save folder? Are you clicking save & load options and clicking on save? Those are the only things I can think of besides doing a clean install.

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
Do you have the save folder? Are you clicking save & load options and clicking on save? Those are the only things I can think of besides doing a clean install.
I do have the save folder.. and that what i was doing.. clicked on save to save the game.. but I notice each time I close the game and the save gone as well.. that I have to start a new game

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
anyone knows whos person i should bring in old benoit than knows martha?
Part of Nora's story, only really works if you haven't commited to any other girl yet. Increase Nora's affection and keep talking with her until her quests progresses.

Fun fact: if you start a new game and look around the map during the very start of the prologue, you can see Nora is stationed in the capital of the Martha kingdom.

Reactions: wyldstrykr

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I don't know if this is true, but I heard it is possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Probably not as I’ve collected all of the scenes and I’ve seen no indication of that at all
I'm not even sure how’d you do that
Maybe let Baques get captured? And never rescue him
or raise the loyalty of ludwig, can you give him gifts? Never tried it

Last edited:

Mister XxX

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Probably not as I’ve collected all of the scenes and I’ve seen no indication of that at all
I'm not even sure how’d you do that
Maybe let Baques get captured? And never rescue him
or raise the loyalty of ludwig, can you give him gifts? Never tried it
He isn't a playable character so i doubt about the second one.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
I am using that now. The issue isthat I can't tell what it means by three Cheetahs or Bullbear, or w.e. Someone mentioned Chloe getting to fuck random soldiers, but iirc it was the sub heroine mage that does. Also, the game crashes the moment I send my units to go fuck up the demon king each and every single time. Any reason why it does that?
"Bullbear" seems to be a capturable (enemy) general:

Cheetah is a (shitty) general you get by searching anywhere, or during mage prologue.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
"Bullbear" seems to be a capturable (enemy) general:

Cheetah is a (shitty) general you get by searching anywhere, or during mage prologue.
BullBear is a character you get on Cynthia's start. He's the pirate captain. You don't get him automatically when you conquer them though, and I don't remember seeing him on my first run so I don't know how to get him otherwise.
There's a scene if you move him and Sabrina on the same location. Not sure what the exact trigger is.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
How do you hire more army?? I upgrade them endlessly and get nothing, like "X has been upgraded, Y can now be hired" from where??? I keep losing its so hard.

And how to get scenes, please help..

chinadude101

May 25, 2017
How do you hire more army?? I upgrade them endlessly and get nothing, like "X has been upgraded, Y can now be hired" from where??? I keep losing its so hard.

And how to get scenes, please help..
You have to troop change, you don't get new generals with the news troops, you have to convert old generals into leading the new troops. Certain restrictions apply, like Ares can lead dragoons, but not adepts. Scenes are split into 3 (mostly), romance scenes, harem scenes and rape scenes. Romance has been discussed above, and you can find the guide in the wiki, and the other 2 should be self explanatory.

bobthebebop

Nov 18, 2018
So I completed my first run of the game on silver and I'm about to start my second run. However I see a 5th difficulty option and no explanation for it. Can someone explain what it is? Thank You!

kenjifire1

Aug 15, 2017
So I completed my first run of the game on silver and I'm about to start my second run. However I see a 5th difficulty option and no explanation for it. Can someone explain what it is? Thank You!
It's Black difficulty, basically It's the hardest difficulty in the game. It's like upgraded version of platinum difficulty, which mean stronger enemies and the King is more NTR hungry.

Reactions: bobthebebop

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
question: since lvl 50 crystal bossed and the final boss has almost no mana cost on their skill, can you mana drain them?

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes