LEET

May 29, 2017
The funny thing about this game is that they also have a novel series and after reading it along with looking at the illustrations, it's a lot better than the game. The demon king that gets revived actually gets a happy ending. He actually gets to fuck the girls and die happily and we got sex on horseback.
1594238605330.png
Who will win? A power leveled slime or a red shirt?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mih2858

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
The funny thing about this game is that they also have a novel series and after reading it along with looking at the illustrations, it's a lot better than the game. The demon king that gets revived actually gets a happy ending. He actually gets to fuck the girls and die happily and we got sex on horseback.
View attachment 722652
Who will win? A power leveled slime or a red shirt?
You mean a Visual Novel? or like a light novel or something (pure text)?

LEET

May 29, 2017
You mean a Visual Novel? or like a light novel or something (pure text)?
Light Novel. It has illustrations such as fucking on the balcony. Demon King fucking the girls who are loyal to Baroque. Hippia actually cucking more. MC getting stuck with sister a lot more. Girls actually being a bit devious and enjoying having him watch. It is sort of the same thing as Taimanin series where other authors and artists are doing more for the IP than the devs themselves.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Light Novel. It has illustrations such as fucking on the balcony. Demon King fucking the girls who are loyal to Baroque. Hippia actually cucking more. MC getting stuck with sister a lot more. Girls actually being a bit devious and enjoying having him watch. It is sort of the same thing as Taimanin series where other authors and artists are doing more for the IP than the devs themselves.
Some claims should never be made without links.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Taurom

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Are we allowed to link to exhentai? I can show some pics, but I was afraid it wouldn't be allowed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are 3 books in this series.
daaam, idk, I don't have the time to read a LN, maybe if it was a manga/comic or something.

Btw I searched "leane" in e-hentai.org and there were some results, mostly screenshots from the 1st and 2nd game, but there were a few that looked like actually histories, but I think those aren't in english and i'm not sure if they are from the 1st or 2nd game.

Update: I took a better look and appart from the in-game screenshot ones the others look to be the LN you are talking about but those are in JP not in english, and also there is a comic, I think from the 1st game but still not in english.

Last edited:

LEET

May 29, 2017
daaam, idk, I don't have the time to read a LN, maybe if it was a manga/comic or something.

Btw I searched "leane" in e-hentai.org and there were some results, mostly screenshots from the 1st and 2nd game, but there were a few that looked like actually histories, but I think those aren't in english and i'm not sure if they are from the 1st or 2nd game.

Update: I took a better look and appart from the in-game screenshot ones the others look to be the LN you are talking about but those are in JP not in english, and also there is a comic, I think from the 1st game but still not in english.
The novels are in JP and can be found on exhentai. I had to use Google translate on my phone to read some of it.

Xtrlsidma

Jun 26, 2020
Well i was looking for the game download translated or not, i found a partial translation patch and you can find the game with the partial added here with a full savedata, I used for the parts that were untranslated

So it doesn't matter if the game is translated or not i was just going to use Textractor, so if anyone knows where i can get other Makura cover soft games i would be grateful
how does texttractor work?

Xtrlsidma

Jun 26, 2020
Well i was looking for the leane of evil blade to download translated or not, i found a partial translation patch and you can find the game with the partial added here with a full savedata, I used for the parts that were untranslated

So it doesn't matter if the game is translated or not i was just going to use Textractor, so if anyone kn?ows where i can get other Makura cover soft games i would be grateful
when ever I try to open store the game messes up is that same with you?

Xtrlsidma

Jun 26, 2020

do you know if 1st game is avoidable like 2nd is

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Anyone that enjoyed the strategy aspect of this game should also check out RAI7 (雷神7). It's not fully translated, but the gameplay is pretty interesting, especially with mods.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Anyone that enjoyed the strategy aspect of this game should also check out RAI7 (雷神7). It's not fully translated, but the gameplay is pretty interesting, especially with mods.
Where can i get that game?

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes