souleye

Jun 8, 2020
ahh i get it i never use cheat engine soo i have no clue but the only thing i can cheat is gold and hp right? loyalty and item are not a option?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I don't know, i couldn't even find this game prequel, also they don't release games very often (this game prequel is from 2012), and this is their only game that has been translated to English. (you can check the VNDB link at the front page).
Well i was looking for the leane of evil blade to download translated or not, i found a partial translation patch and you can find the game with the partial added with a full savedata, I used for the parts that were untranslated

So it doesn't matter if the game is translated or not i was just going to use Textractor, so if anyone knows where i can get other Makura cover soft games i would be grateful

Last edited:

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
ahh i get it i never use cheat engine soo i have no clue but the only thing i can cheat is gold and hp right? loyalty and item are not a option?
you can also change loyalty and love, but you can't change item quantity 'cause they aren't stacked. Also you can freeze 'em so your gold, hp, loyalty, etc. won't go down.

Reactions: souleye

souleye

Jun 8, 2020
And have you tried to open it with it? (you know right click on the game's icon and then select 'run in Japanese')
or why you can't run the game?
hey taurom the cheat engine works but how hight the level of hero can reach? i try 99999999 and it literly broke down XD

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
hey taurom the cheat engine works but how hight the level of hero can reach? i try 99999999 and it literly broke down XD
I don't know, I didn't tried to increse the lvl of a hero, actually I think increasing the lvl of a hero isn't that worth at all, since it doesn't improve the stats at all. I think you can only unlock skills with lvl up, the amount of troops they can command (HP) and mana. If you want to one shot enemies I think it's a better idea to freeze the mana and spam broken skills (like OneHundredPunches or whatever is called) or freeze their hp so they won't die (for this you need to find two values, as you may noticed their hp is shown as 2000/2000 and some enemies attacks can decrease both values like 1547/1778, so it is important that you find both values 'cause if you only freeze the 1st one you can be killed by the enemy)

souleye

Jun 8, 2020
yeah you are right i learn that lesson from fighting the boss he literly put my soldier to sleep and and keap spamming attack is was anoying and because the damage was too much i have to wait 689 day until it was full army again and yeah i learn some skill from betrice(absouloute zero),ward(hundred fist),randolph(dividing earth), leane(holy skill) but got ntr dammit ,and ares(Hero) is still usefull if your hero level reach hight enought you can use a bunch a new skill that powerfull life(dividing thunder) but even thought i use cheat it still hard avoiding ntr after defeting the new king T.T

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
yeah you are right i learn that lesson from fighting the boss he literly put my soldier to sleep and and keap spamming attack is was anoying and because the damage was too much i have to wait 689 day until it was full army again and yeah i learn some skill from betrice(absouloute zero),ward(hundred fist),randolph(dividing earth), leane(holy skill) but got ntr dammit ,and ares(Hero) is still usefull if your hero level reach hight enought you can use a bunch a new skill that powerfull life(dividing thunder) but even thought i use cheat it still hard avoiding ntr after defeting the new king T.T
Use mod from Jap instead (eventCollect.zip, create MOD folder and put it there), it lets you freeze the king and his guards in one place, and reduce enemies to two soldiers for easy wins on tough battles. Or for full list:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Taurom

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
By new king are you talking about Gustav or Baroque?

It isn't that hard to avoid ntr, before you take DiamondCity you need to be sure that every girl has her loyalty to 100 (and you can freeze that value with the CE), if you did it, when you return to DiamondCity it should give you a choice between 2 options:
1. Go look for (insert a girl's name here) -----> this is the good one :v (even tho you actually don't see the girl at all).
2. Go to see the king.

(PD: I'm not so sure what triggers which girl could be the one on the scene, on my 1st run it was Seria, but I didn't know how to prevent it, so I got the ntr scene. And on my 2nd run it was Carla. But this kinda doesn't matter because after that you can still go for any girl)

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Use mod from Jap instead (eventCollect.zip, create MOD folder and put it there), it lets you freeze the king and his guards in one place, and reduce enemies to two soldiers for easy wins on tough battles. Or for full list:
I didn't know about that mod :unsure::unsure::unsure:

souleye

Jun 8, 2020
By new king are you talking about Gustav or Baroque?

It isn't that hard to avoid ntr, before you take DiamondCity you need to be sure that every girl has her loyalty to 100 (and you can freeze that value with the CE), if you did it, when you return to DiamondCity it should give you a choice between 2 options:
1. Go look for (insert a girl's name here) -----> this is the good one :v (even tho you actually don't see the girl at all).
2. Go to see the king.

(PD: I'm not so sure what triggers which girl could be the one on the scene, on my 1st run it was Seria, but I didn't know how to prevent it, so I got the ntr scene. And on my 2nd run it was Carla. But this kinda doesn't matter because after that you can still go for any girl)
so that mean if i capture all continent and make them loyalty to 100 there will be no ntr? does the at mean guy include to? and how to freeze the value? and it is preety hard to make the loyaly 100 is there other way to make the loyalty hight other then fighting? btw i was wondering when is ares going to have s*x scene i am getting tired of seeing ntr scene on all the girl

souleye

Jun 8, 2020
thanks but i dont need it i only need some help with ntr scene from the start to the end

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
so that mean if i capture all continent and make them loyalty to 100 there will be no ntr? does the at mean guy include to? and how to freeze the value? and it is preety hard to make the loyaly 100 is there other way to make the loyalty hight other then fighting? btw i was wondering when is ares going to have s*x scene i am getting tired of seeing ntr scene on all the girl
To freeze a value you need to mark the box of the value:
1593963966241.png

To increase loyalty you can use items like the ones that let you controll a type of troops for example the Pickaxe that allows a general to hire Engineers (you know how to buy items right?). There is a better item for this, but I just want the value to change, so I can find it with CE, increase it and freeze it, so it won't go down.

does the at mean guy include to?
Sorry I didn't understand this question.

btw i was wondering when is ares going to have s*x scene i am getting tired of seeing ntr scene on all the girl
Ares only have ONE sex scene with each girl (some girls doesn't even have one, like Sabrina since she's already married, also you can only be with ONE girl at a time), to unlock it, you need to have loyalty and affection to 100 (to increase affection you can also use the same type of item as for loyalty and then the CE):

1593964725173.png

Then you go talk to her, and normally a mini quest will start (like go here, go there, do this)(PS: in Seria's mini quest be careful and don't trust Cheetah), when you complete the mini quest, the sex scene with Ares should appear.

so that mean if i capture all continent and make them loyalty to 100 there will be no ntr?
I'm not so sure which ntr scenes are you getting since you aren't specific about them. If you do as I told you before, you can avoid the ntr scene with the King (Baroque) by getting a choice:
1593965421767.png

After that, is up to you to keep the girls safe from the King's RoyalGuard and the Hippian army, to prevent the king from sending the RoyalGuard you need to build and upgrade the Harem building where the king is, and every time he moves. And for the hippian army just don't let them defeat the girls.

souleye

Jun 8, 2020
To freeze a value you need to mark the box of the value:
View attachment 718039

To increase loyalty you can use items like the ones that let you controll a type of troops for example the Pickaxe that allows a general to hire Engineers (you know how to buy items right?). There is a better item for this, but I just want the value to change, so I can find it with CE, increase it and freeze it, so it won't go down.
ahh i get it usualy i use ether the one that full restore mana and the loyalty always going down thanks for the info ill try my best not to get the ntr scene:)(y) but wheres the place that is the best place for getting item that increse loyalty?

Last edited:

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
ahh i get it usualy i use ether the one that full restore mana and the loyalty always going down thanks for the info ill try my best not to get the ntr scene:)(y) but wheres the place that is the best place for getting item that increse loyalty?
Just look for any item that has like a star as icon, the description should say "Allows you to hire 'Troop class here'", the items that heals your troops also work here (those items have a cross as icon).

lesergg55

Feb 25, 2019
I'm thought all girls have their owned bad ending but there are only 4 bad ending and one of it isn't that bed
I kindda sad. i want to see my best girl Maron's Bed ending too

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes