Xtrlsidma

Jun 26, 2020
hi not sure if anyone will see and reply but I was wondering. Does each main girl only have one sex scene with Protag? also why does Protag only have body and private some times like with Beatrice, Nora, and Chole but is invisible with Seria, Carla, and Leane?

Xtrlsidma

Jun 26, 2020
not sure if just me or if anyone else does it but I go out my way to make sure all main heroines aew safe and only get good ends. whenever something bad going happen to do themmy heart literaly begins to hurt and I quickly back and try again. 2 times it happened one I was able instant go away when saw naked b4 she was touched instant I saw her naked I reloaded last save. other wasn't so lucky was during start part 2 I didn't know how to prevent it, I got lucky my 1st playthough and did it right 1st time. 2nd time not so much and saw for moment1st girl and quickly skipped and moment love was implied next I loaded back right away and researched for an hour on how to prevent it. but not I have the 1 bad cg so i'm considering deleting save folder and starting again so wont have it

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Does each main girl only have one sex scene with Protag?
I think there are 2 for each one, one during the game and another one in the ending (with your chosen one). You can only get for one gir at a time.

why does Protag only have body and private some times like with Beatrice, Nora, and Chole but is invisible with Seria, Carla, and Leane?
What do you mean?

not sure if just me or if anyone else does it but I go out my way to make sure all main heroines aew safe and only get good ends. whenever something bad going happen to do themmy heart literaly begins to hurt and I quickly back and try again. 2 times it happened one I was able instant go away when saw naked b4 she was touched instant I saw her naked I reloaded last save. other wasn't so lucky was during start part 2 I didn't know how to prevent it, I got lucky my 1st playthough and did it right 1st time. 2nd time not so much and saw for moment1st girl and quickly skipped and moment love was implied next I loaded back right away and researched for an hour on how to prevent it. but not I have the 1 bad cg so i'm considering deleting save folder and starting again so wont have it
You need to be more specific, for what I can understand is that you want to get all good ends, but you got a bad scene 2 times, right? The first one you somehow prevented it by reloading a previuos save right? so you didn't get the same scene the 2nd time right?

The 2nd time you got a "bad scene" for which girl was that scene? also this 2nd playthrough, you started it from the very start? or was the mode you unlock when you finish the game once? (it's a new game where you keep your stuff and levels, etc. and you start after you take DiamondCity, but this time you don't get any bad scene).

If you started it from the very beginning then the scene you are talking about is the one with Seria after you take DiamondCity? or which one is it? If it is, then you can prevent it, but i'm not sure how far behind you need to go to prevent it. As far as I know, every time Ares (the protag) is talking with Seria and you need to pick and answer (for example when she ask Ares if he's gonna come back with her to the island after the war), you always need to pick the option where Ares ignores her feelings. But at the same time you need to keep Seria's loyalty at 100. (also you need to keep all the main girls at 100 loyalty).

Anyways I think even if you save Seria after you take DiamondCity, there will always be a bad scene with one of the "secondary" girls (like for example Marion). But from what you said, I'm guessing you don't care about them, right?

Reactions: Xtrlsidma

Xtrlsidma

Jun 26, 2020
I think there are 2 for each one, one during the game and another one in the ending (with your chosen one). You can only get for one gir at a time.

What do you mean?

You need to be more specific, for what I can understand is that you want to get all good ends, but you got a bad scene 2 times, right? The first one you somehow prevented it by reloading a previuos save right? so you didn't get the same scene the 2nd time right?

The 2nd time you got a "bad scene" for which girl was that scene? also this 2nd playthrough, you started it from the very start? or was the mode you unlock when you finish the game once? (it's a new game where you keep your stuff and levels, etc. and you start after you take DiamondCity, but this time you don't get any bad scene).

If you started it from the very beginning then the scene you are talking about is the one with Seria after you take DiamondCity? or which one is it? If it is, then you can prevent it, but i'm not sure how far behind you need to go to prevent it. As far as I know, every time Ares (the protag) is talking with Seria and you need to pick and answer (for example when she ask Ares if he's gonna come back with her to the island after the war), you always need to pick the option where Ares ignores her feelings. But at the same time you need to keep Seria's loyalty at 100. (also you need to keep all the main girls at 100 loyalty).

Anyways I think even if you save Seria after you take DiamondCity, there will always be a bad scene with one of the "secondary" girls (like for example Marion). But from what you said, I'm guessing you don't care about them, right?
im new here so I don't know how to reply in each on seperatly. for 1st point so Protag has 2 sex scenes i only ever get one each game well unless I have sex with a girl and then give the cure allowing me to choses Seria still.

what I mean with with
Beatrice, Nora, and Chole the protag has a body and penis during sex but with
Seria, Carla, and Leane its just a white void censore.

the 1st bad I was talking about was when taking cheetah or however you spell to witness the cure. the instant I saw naked I reloaded and left his ass behind. the 2nd bad was the Dimond city scene and yeah learned can be avoided after looking into it for like an hour. the king was with Leane and I took headphones off and didnt look just quickly tapped through it but moment Seria started to change I was like no I have to see if avoided if not im not doing Hestia start. I started with Leane so thought maybe it was depended on where you start but was happy to learn how to avoid it

Reactions: Taurom

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
im new here so I don't know how to reply in each on seperatly. for 1st point so Protag has 2 sex scenes i only ever get one each game well unless I have sex with a girl and then give the cure allowing me to choses Seria still.

what I mean with with
Beatrice, Nora, and Chole the protag has a body and penis during sex but with
Seria, Carla, and Leane its just a white void censore.

the 1st bad I was talking about was when taking cheetah or however you spell to witness the cure. the instant I saw naked I reloaded and left his ass behind. the 2nd bad was the Dimond city scene and yeah learned can be avoided after looking into it for like an hour. the king was with Leane and I took headphones off and didnt look just quickly tapped through it but moment Seria started to change I was like no I have to see if avoided if not im not doing Hestia start. I started with Leane so thought maybe it was depended on where you start but was happy to learn how to avoid it
Yes, after you capture DiamondCity you need to make their love pink stat to 100, and constantly talk to her and at some point of after doing some mini quest you can get a sex scene with that girl, but after that you can't get a sex scene with any other girl and you won't get any other sex scene with the girl you choose (after you get the sex scene with a girl, every time you talk with that girl if you look at that girl sex stats you will realize that she's having sex with Ares off scene), until you finish the game and you get the ending sex scene.

The main focus of the game is the ntr so that's why you can get bad scenes very easily, also that's why Ares only have a few scenes and doesn't have the option to make an harem. From the things you said you feel when these bad scenes come out, I may suggest to you to avoid games with the ntr tag in the future.

About Ares' body during sex scenes with some girls, the lazy explanation is that since Ares isn't the main focus of the game, the developers didn't make an effort in his scenes but as some other people had told me before, they feel like at some point of the game the developers didn't care about it anymore. So it could be that they make a low effort in those scenes.

Xtrlsidma

Jun 26, 2020
Yes, after you capture DiamondCity you need to make their love pink stat to 100, and constantly talk to her and at some point of after doing some mini quest you can get a sex scene with that girl, but after that you can't get a sex scene with any other girl and you won't get any other sex scene with the girl you choose (after you get the sex scene with a girl, every time you talk with that girl if you look at that girl sex stats you will realize that she's having sex with Ares off scene), until you finish the game and you get the ending sex scene.

The main focus of the game is the ntr so that's why you can get bad scenes very easily, also that's why Ares only have a few scenes and doesn't have the option to make an harem. From the things you said you feel when these bad scenes come out, I may suggest to you to avoid games with the ntr tag in the future.

About Ares' body during sex scenes with some girls, the lazy explanation is that since Ares isn't the main focus of the game, the developers didn't make an effort in his scenes but as some other people had told me before, they feel like at some point of the game the developers didn't care about it anymore. So it could be that they make a low effort in those scenes.
ok thanks for explaination. I think I may feel that way casue getting to know and spend time with the girls I care about the girls. I tend to be find with ntr when dont get that time together 1st. is there certerin amount off scene sex needed? I finished 6 endings and no end sex.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
ok thanks for explaination. I think I may feel that way casue getting to know and spend time with the girls I care about the girls. I tend to be find with ntr when dont get that time together 1st. is there certerin amount off scene sex needed? I finished 6 endings and no end sex.
I'm sorry, I just checked my game's replay section and I was wrong, you only get one sex scene during the game. I thought there was another one in the end, 'cause I remember that in that scene they were naked, but it was like a "wake up honey" scene, also they say something about a 2nd round, but nothing happens.

Last edited:

Xtrlsidma

Jun 26, 2020
I'm sorry, I just checked my game's replay section and I was wrong, you only get one sex scene during the game. I thought there was another one in the end, 'cause I remember that in that scene they were naked, but it was like a "wake up honey" scene, also they say something about a 2nd round, but nothing happens.
it's ok after all 1 is still better than none. also curious is way having sex with side characters in there sex options Ares name is there

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
it's ok after all 1 is still better than none. also curious is way having sex with side characters in there sex options Ares name is there
I think is possible, somebody mention before that you can have a sex scene with Dorothy, but I've never tried it.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
do u know about purple hair wizard slit / I know u can randomy catch her with others how bout Ares
Nein. Ares can't sleep with any woman that can't end up in a harem. Check for all scenes.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Hey does anyone know where i can get other Makura Cover Soft games of course besides this game and its prequel

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Hey does anyone know where i can get other Makura Cover Soft games of course besides this game and its prequel
I don't know, i couldn't even find this game prequel, also they don't release games very often (this game prequel is from 2012), and this is their only game that has been translated to English. (you can check the VNDB link at the front page).

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
ok guess they got lazy and left his name under her sex partner list lol. thanks 4 answer
Yes, but not really, I mean, Ares character already struggles with the main girls that are virgins and indirectly (the queens) or directly (Seria, Carla, his sister) show him they are in love with him. Now imagine him trying to be in a relationship with Sabrina that is already married...

Xtrlsidma

Jun 26, 2020
Yes, but not really, I mean, Ares character already struggles with the main girls that are virgins and indirectly (the queens) or directly (Seria, Carla, his sister) show him they are in love with him. Now imagine him trying to be in a relationship with Sabrina that is already married...
lol yeah but xD I meant magic sult as in who u got the cure for illness from xD

souleye

Jun 8, 2020
he guys is there a cheat on this? i am still not use to play a ntr game and it suck that the game play is really great soo if posible i want to avoid it with cheat the game and how to use the cheat V1.51

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
he guys is there a cheat on this? i am still not use to play a ntr game and it suck that the game play is really great soo if posible i want to avoid it with cheat the game and how to use the cheat V1.51
what do you want to cheat? you can cheat it with Cheat Engine, but even with cheating you still need to know how to avoid some ntr and rape scenes.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes