AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
h

how about befote that point? in my case the first girl who lived with me for month get taken when i was back from war and newly know that the new king has been apointed, can i avoid it with 100 loyalty first before reaching that point?
I already explained this. Look at my earlier comment. It goes for every girl. There's only 1 girl you can't avoid having sex with the king.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
2 variants of the same quest? both with the ntr chance i guess, or one of it's variants is that the quest can trigger before you found cheetah again?, so there isn't a NTR chance?
Bring Cheetah, don't bring Cheetah, those are the variants.

Reactions: Taurom

FreyBB

Jun 7, 2020
I have a few questions
1. how do you rise affection/loyalty?
2. Im RPG player so i cleared everything before going for phase 2 of the game and now i realized enemy dont have any female generals? WTF? Shuld i just let them be and go straight for phase two?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
I have a few questions
1. how do you rise affection/loyalty?
2. Im RPG player so i cleared everything before going for phase 2 of the game and now i realized enemy dont have any female generals? WTF? Shuld i just let them be and go straight for phase two?
1. Either over time by winning battles or by giving them consumable items (the cheap food item is the most cost effective). Note that affection is inittially hidden but some scenes still need it raised (mostly for Dorothy)
2. Only you are supposed to have female generals, sex scenes happen when they get captured by hippia or king. (Hippia can temporarily take away your generals after finishing NTR scenes)

autoruns00

Dec 22, 2019
That game is good

Battle can be confusing when you start, but be easy when you understand mechanic

About New game +

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About NTR

Missing thing

how to change the general costume? are they purchasab

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
how to change the general costume? are they purchasab
You can buy slave outfit in one of the towns just north of the capital (the one you start in the prologue, or the one you conquer i'm not sure). Equip like any other item. They will also wear it as Hippian generals as part of Hippa NTR

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Let me preface this: I enjoy NTR. I am able to separate real life from fetishes so it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

HOWEVER, This game turned out disappointing for me. The tactical view of the different cities and the allure of strategic combat really intrigued me. Turns out to just be turn-based RNG nonsense when fighting comes down to it, relying on individual unit strength. Too many times did RNG fuck me in the ass. One time I used Ares to defend a town during the "holiday" segment before Diamond city, and the enemy pulled a hundred fist enlightenment out of nowhere and one-shot me. Nice game.

The prologue is SUCH a fucking drag and the characters really fall flat. It's really quantity over quality for the dialogue and I think it's just a JRPG thing. Way too much fluff conversation that ultimately doesn't add anything to their character.

I tried Beatrice because I wanted to save Leane for later, but I don't even wanna do that anymore. Beatrice just kinda... falls in love with you for no reason whatsoever? Her suddenly agreeing to be the King's concubine for no real other reason besides "I'm the holy king" and what happened to her backbone as a ruler? It makes no real sense whatsoever. It's pretty disappointing NTR too because it just makes you feel like whatever feelings she had towards Ares were extremely superficial and makes it feel unsatisfying since you don't get the feeling like she's slowly falling or being corrupted, just kinda changed her mind on a whim.

I found simpler games like "An obedient childhood friend is easily cucked" and "Young Wife Souffle" vastly superior just due to the buildup and intimacy you feel with the characters. Well, for souffle at least, how huge of a slut she is in contrast with her feelings, and she's clearly getting off on her cheating. But ultimately I'm sidetracking.

I went for the 100% save to see if any of the gallery images were good but, meh, they're okay I guess. Just get raped and fall in love with the enemy which is alright? Still don't feel much attachment to them. Meh. 2/5.

Reactions: Sole

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Let me preface this: I enjoy NTR. I am able to separate real life from fetishes so it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

HOWEVER, This game turned out disappointing for me. The tactical view of the different cities and the allure of strategic combat really intrigued me. Turns out to just be turn-based RNG nonsense when fighting comes down to it, relying on individual unit strength. Too many times did RNG fuck me in the ass. One time I used Ares to defend a town during the "holiday" segment before Diamond city, and the enemy pulled a hundred fist enlightenment out of nowhere and one-shot me. Nice game.

The prologue is SUCH a fucking drag and the characters really fall flat. It's really quantity over quality for the dialogue and I think it's just a JRPG thing. Way too much fluff conversation that ultimately doesn't add anything to their character.

I tried Beatrice because I wanted to save Leane for later, but I don't even wanna do that anymore. Beatrice just kinda... falls in love with you for no reason whatsoever? Her suddenly agreeing to be the King's concubine for no real other reason besides "I'm the holy king" and what happened to her backbone as a ruler? It makes no real sense whatsoever. It's pretty disappointing NTR too because it just makes you feel like whatever feelings she had towards Ares were extremely superficial and makes it feel unsatisfying since you don't get the feeling like she's slowly falling or being corrupted, just kinda changed her mind on a whim.

I found simpler games like "An obedient childhood friend is easily cucked" and "Young Wife Souffle" vastly superior just due to the buildup and intimacy you feel with the characters. Well, for souffle at least, how huge of a slut she is in contrast with her feelings, and she's clearly getting off on her cheating. But ultimately I'm sidetracking.

I went for the 100% save to see if any of the gallery images were good but, meh, they're okay I guess. Just get raped and fall in love with the enemy which is alright? Still don't feel much attachment to them. Meh. 2/5.
I don't agree with you, I don't feel the characters are flat, I bet you just rushed the dialogue 'cuase it is much, i'm not gonna deny that.

I never had that problem with Ares getting one-shotted, you should upgrade his troops units, or never use him as your front liner.

Beatrice has many reasons to fall in love with the MC:

So that's why I don't get it when you said "whatever feelings she had towards Ares were extremely superficial and makes it feel unsatisfying since you don't get the feeling like she's slowly falling or being corrupted, just kinda changed her mind on a whim".
If you were talking about Seria then I could agree with you, but even with Seria you can avoid her scene were she's into the king's harem because he ordered to do so.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
I don't agree with you, I don't feel the characters are flat, I bet you just rushed the dialogue 'cuase it is much, i'm not gonna deny that.

I never had that problem with Ares getting one-shotted, you should upgrade his troops units, or never use him as your front liner.

Beatrice has many reasons to fall in love with the MC:

So that's why I don't get it when you said "whatever feelings she had towards Ares were extremely superficial and makes it feel unsatisfying since you don't get the feeling like she's slowly falling or being corrupted, just kinda changed her mind on a whim".
If you were talking about Seria then I could agree with you, but even with Seria you can avoid her scene were she's into the king's harem because he ordered to do so.
We can agree to disagree. I did skim through much of it, and what I say in the upcoming paragraph could actually be in the game but I skipped it. Nonetheless, stories have been shorter with more powerful messages and character development, this game can do it too.

So, whatever fluff I did read was very often non-consequential and did not build any character whatsoever, just expanding the facets which we know of already. The guy with the cursed sword isn't even much of an antagonist, he has beef with her cus he was supposed to win the throne... He lost and wants to breed her now instead because his bloodline isn't blessed? It's a pretty weak motivation for the antagonist because there isn't much elaboration on the antagonist's circumstances and therefore his motivation. It would have been stronger if like, you linked the antagonist's drive to be king to something more empathetical, like his brother died in order to give him a chance or something rather than pure evil drives (Noble bloodline, it's my divine right bla bla), these kinds of stereotypical good/evil drivel make the characters and story uninteresting. The antagonist is just straight up portrayed as "evil for evil's sake" and not because of any humanizing factors. What drove him to be evil? Etc.

There isn't any noticeable flaws with the characters... They're all just lovey-dovey with the MC and only have "good" facets of their personality. Beatrice is just calm/elegant most of the time. The other three mages? Barely any personality.

I'm okay with not avoiding the NTR or whatever, it's just that it seemed so illogical that this girl that was trying her hardest to give you her virginity just kinda shakes her head, sighs, and bends over and lets Baroque just go to town. Like, man, I know it's NTR but bruh that is some unsatisfying shit, vanilla or not. NTR gets stronger as you yourself get attached to the personalities and characters. I felt nothing at all after all that nonsense. It's also really jank if you conquer the other kingdoms before taking the diamond city and all of a sudden they join the harem and I legitimately forgot who the desert princess even was (Marion I think?) because you don't get any notable scenes with them if you don't start as the faction.

Reactions: Sole and Taurom

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
We can agree to disagree. I did skim through much of it, and what I say in the upcoming paragraph could actually be in the game but I skipped it. Nonetheless, stories have been shorter with more powerful messages and character development, this game can do it too.

So, whatever fluff I did read was very often non-consequential and did not build any character whatsoever, just expanding the facets which we know of already. The guy with the cursed sword isn't even much of an antagonist, he has beef with her cus he was supposed to win the throne... He lost and wants to breed her now instead because his bloodline isn't blessed? It's a pretty weak motivation for the antagonist because there isn't much elaboration on the antagonist's circumstances and therefore his motivation. It would have been stronger if like, you linked the antagonist's drive to be king to something more empathetical, like his brother died in order to give him a chance or something rather than pure evil drives (Noble bloodline, it's my divine right bla bla), these kinds of stereotypical good/evil drivel make the characters and story uninteresting. The antagonist is just straight up portrayed as "evil for evil's sake" and not because of any humanizing factors. What drove him to be evil? Etc.

There isn't any noticeable flaws with the characters... They're all just lovey-dovey with the MC and only have "good" facets of their personality. Beatrice is just calm/elegant most of the time. The other three mages? Barely any personality.

I'm okay with not avoiding the NTR or whatever, it's just that it seemed so illogical that this girl that was trying her hardest to give you her virginity just kinda shakes her head, sighs, and bends over and lets Baroque just go to town. Like, man, I know it's NTR but bruh that is some unsatisfying shit, vanilla or not. NTR gets stronger as you yourself get attached to the personalities and characters. I felt nothing at all after all that nonsense. It's also really jank if you conquer the other kingdoms before taking the diamond city and all of a sudden they join the harem and I legitimately forgot who the desert princess even was (Marion I think?) because you don't get any notable scenes with them if you don't start as the faction.
The guy with the cursed sword was already being manipulated by the demon at that point, but still he was only there to make an excuse so the MC and Beatrice can get closer, and to explain for what are those cristals around the map, if you didn't explore. I don't know if a similar guy appears for the other queens.

To be honest I didn't get that ntr scene with Beatrice and the Baroque in my first run so I can't judge well that. In my opinion the game is more focused around the relation between Seria and the MC, since she's the only one that gets "choices" when you speak with her, also the game trolls you with her in this choices, if you pick the ones that you think will make you closer to that charater, the game will always trigger the ntr scene with Baroque and her and it also feels the same as you describe the scene with Beatrice. But I don't know what else could they do against the King's order since it is a ntr focused game and the MC is a dumb dense guy, one of the cliche type of characters that get ntr. But in that regard now i get you, I did also complain about something similar in the thread of the game Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris, where the FMC loves her fiance very much that she even moves from "Japan" to "The USA" where he lives, but in almost every route you pick she goes from 0 (pure) to 100 (slut) as soon as she watches a big D or gets blackmailed (she can counter the blackmail very easily or at least make her corruption more difficult, her fiance is a CIA agent) so to me it was also illogical and unsatisfying (in some routes). And I tried to summarized it by saying she was too weak mentally, and people were like "no she doesn't have a mentality, she is a slut 'cause you make her that way duh" and I was like, I never complain about that, I complain about the process that makes not sence but I got the same answer. So I guess we shouldn't expect something logical or complex in this kind of ploty ntr games.

The princess from the desert kingdom is Carla, that kingdom is SE from Diamond City, but you can't pick that kingdom to start with. The knights kingdom at the West is Leana's, and the kingdom of the Priest Queen is SW from DiamondCity, Marion is a noble that (if you pick that faction) is always trying to keep you away from the Priest Queen, like Wendy. But I wouldn't complain about them not getting any notable scene if you didn't pick 'em at the start, since the MC isn't meant to have a harem and to me it makes sence that if you want to know more about them, you need to pick their faction from the start.

Reactions: Throwaway7777

LEET

May 29, 2017
The guy with the cursed sword was already being manipulated by the demon at that point, but still he was only there to make an excuse so the MC and Beatrice can get closer, and to explain for what are those cristals around the map, if you didn't explore. I don't know if a similar guy appears for the other queens.

To be honest I didn't get that ntr scene with Beatrice and the Baroque in my first run so I can't judge well that. In my opinion the game is more focused around the relation between Seria and the MC, since she's the only one that gets "choices" when you speak with her, also the game trolls you with her in this choices, if you pick the ones that you think will make you closer to that charater, the game will always trigger the ntr scene with Baroque and her and it also feels the same as you describe the scene with Beatrice. But I don't know what else could they do against the King's order since it is a ntr focused game and the MC is a dumb dense guy, one of the cliche type of characters that get ntr. But in that regard now i get you, I did also complain about something similar in the thread of the game Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris, where the FMC loves her fiance very much that she even moves from "Japan" to "The USA" where he lives, but in almost every route you pick she goes from 0 (pure) to 100 (slut) as soon as she watches a big D or gets blackmailed (she can counter the blackmail very easily or at least make her corruption more difficult, her fiance is a CIA agent) so to me it was also illogical and unsatisfying (in some routes). And I tried to summarized it by saying she was too weak mentally, and people were like "no she doesn't have a mentality, she is a slut 'cause you make her that way duh" and I was like, I never complain about that, I complain about the process that makes not sence but I got the same answer. So I guess we shouldn't expect something logical or complex in this kind of ploty ntr games.

The princess from the desert kingdom is Carla, that kingdom is SE from Diamond City, but you can't pick that kingdom to start with. The knight's kingdom at the West is Leane's, and the kingdom of the Priest Queen is SW from DiamondCity, Marion is a noble that (if you pick that faction) is always trying to keep you away from the Priest Queen, like Wendy. But I wouldn't complain about them not getting any notable scene if you didn't pick 'em at the start since the MC isn't meant to have a harem and to me,it makes sense that if you want to know more about them, you need to pick their faction from the start.
Actually, for the most part, the girls are rather flat. Sure you can go through their dialogue, but their in-game presence is mostly flippant at best. This might be in part be the result of the developer trying to avoid progressive corruption, but having your female go from I hate this to I love this after one session of intercourse over the threshold sort of feels boring. They are at least better in the Hippia parts, but even then the girls sort of feel one and done once you get past them. The out of cut scene dialogue is very basic and somehow makes the NTR and love in the game feel less genuine if I can call it that? Leane seems to flip about like a tsundere so much that I don't even think Baroque really understands what she feels besides a dick inside of her. Beatrice is rather weird in that she finds love right out of the gate the moment Baroque NTR her and after a bit more like every other girl after her, they want to stay until they have a baby. Some you don't even the get chase to say no. You also have Cynthia who goes from that virgin sweetheart into downright dick slave and then flips again the moment Hippia goes near her. It's like all the girls have an NTR/cheating fetish and you are just the guy who was made the cuck. Muriel is a bit weird in that she's just the normal ending if no other girl gets picked, strange for sure. I also find it weird why Chloe wasn't dragged into the harem given that he was somewhat okay with young-looking girls but not his hot looking sister? Kings are all up in that thing! Carla is strange in that her scenes show her loving sex, her dialogue shows her not loving sex, and her talk dialogue stating she hasn't changed and still loves you. Marion, the other tsundere, is a bit of a mixed bag for me. She had somewhat of a personality going in and generic harem I want dick/I didn't really mean to like it sort of thing coming out. Nora was the best girl IMO because she doesn't get sexcrazed with the king and at the very end, comes out on top with having more interests than the other girls. Hell, she kidnaps you. Dorothy doesn't have much really. She is just the sweetheart shy girl who found a dick in her life. Sort of sad that the side heroines got very little. It would have been nice if Martina if no other girl was put into the harem by 1.5k sex count, she would fall in love and become the sole lover of Baroque or w.e, but she feels rather boring as a secretary. He ain't even groping her when you come and visit.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Actually, for the most part, the girls are rather flat. Sure you can go through their dialogue, but their in-game presence is mostly flippant at best. This might be in part be the result of the developer trying to avoid progressive corruption, but having your female go from I hate this to I love this after one session of intercourse over the threshold sort of feels boring. They are at least better in the Hippia parts, but even then the girls sort of feel one and done once you get past them. The out of cut scene dialogue is very basic and somehow makes the NTR and love in the game feel less genuine if I can call it that? Leane seems to flip about like a tsundere so much that I don't even think Baroque really understands what she feels besides a dick inside of her. Beatrice is rather weird in that she finds love right out of the gate the moment Baroque NTR her and after a bit more like every other girl after her, they want to stay until they have a baby. Some you don't even the get chase to say no. You also have Cynthia who goes from that virgin sweetheart into downright dick slave and then flips again the moment Hippia goes near her. It's like all the girls have an NTR/cheating fetish and you are just the guy who was made the cuck. Muriel is a bit weird in that she's just the normal ending if no other girl gets picked, strange for sure. I also find it weird why Chloe wasn't dragged into the harem given that he was somewhat okay with young-looking girls but not his hot looking sister? Kings are all up in that thing! Carla is strange in that her scenes show her loving sex, her dialogue shows her not loving sex, and her talk dialogue stating she hasn't changed and still loves you. Marion, the other tsundere, is a bit of a mixed bag for me. She had somewhat of a personality going in and generic harem I want dick/I didn't really mean to like it sort of thing coming out. Nora was the best girl IMO because she doesn't get sexcrazed with the king and at the very end, comes out on top with having more interests than the other girls. Hell, she kidnaps you. Dorothy doesn't have much really. She is just the sweetheart shy girl who found a dick in her life. Sort of sad that the side heroines got very little. It would have been nice if Martina if no other girl was put into the harem by 1.5k sex count, she would fall in love and become the sole lover of Baroque or w.e, but she feels rather boring as a secretary. He ain't even groping her when you come and visit.
ok then, but I don't think this kind of games are made to have a good plot with ntr, so far every ntr game I played no matter if it has plot or not, is like that, all the FMCs goes from a pure girl to a complete slut when they just look at a big D, get groped, blackmailed or even raped. So I rather go with the flow and enjoy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
But in that regard now i get you, I did also complain about something similar in the thread of the game Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris, where the FMC loves her fiance very much that she even moves from "Japan" to "The USA" where he lives, but in almost every route you pick she goes from 0 (pure) to 100 (slut) as soon as she watches a big D or gets blackmailed (she can counter the blackmail very easily or at least make her corruption more difficult, her fiance is a CIA agent) so to me it was also illogical and unsatisfying (in some routes).
Yea, I tried Alansya as well but the art + generic build up turned me off from it. Seems that we can definitely see eye-to-eye regarding poor buildup for NTR. I think one of my favourites in terms of build-up is "Pervert Action: Legacy" because I really liked one of the characters... The haughty blonde waitress I believe. Definitely the key is to get the player to like them first. Although I think in this case it's more like swapping? Think I lean more to swapping.

However, even in this case, NTR has to make SOME sort of sense. Otherwise it just becomes some quick jerk-off material which doujins exist for. Being simple/quick is OK if it's done right, like afore mentioned "An obedient childhood friend is easily cucked" cus it goes from swapping to NTR and it makes sense. Sell your friend off and obv she might be tempted from some meat right.

Young Wife souffle has quite a bit of text but each with their own relevant storylines and scenarios, so it doesn't bog the player down. In fact, I usually try to play the non-NTR scenes for every ntr game to like the characters first before watching the NTR scenes.

Actually, for the most part, the girls are rather flat. Sure you can go through their dialogue, but their in-game presence is mostly flippant at best. This might be in part be the result of the developer trying to avoid progressive corruption, but having your female go from I hate this to I love this after one session of intercourse over the threshold sort of feels boring. They are at least better in the Hippia parts, but even then the girls sort of feel one and done once you get past them. The out of cut scene dialogue is very basic and somehow makes the NTR and love in the game feel less genuine if I can call it that?

Thank you, LEET, you expressed what I was failing to. There's nothing about the girls to really like. It definitely feels like their shallow personalities are a consequence of ambitious design plans. With so many characters, some are definitely going to receive the short end of the stick... But in this case all of them did. Unfortunate. Gameplay was really unsatisfying too.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
ok then, but I don't think this kind of games are made to have a good plot with ntr, so far every ntr game I played no matter if it has plot or not, is like that, all the FMCs goes from a pure girl to a complete slut when they just look at a big D, get groped, blackmailed or even raped. So I rather go with the flow and enjoy. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It depends on what kind of game it is. If it's a "Look at dick and flip" kind of game, I enjoy "The Tyrant". Clearly, writing isn't it's forte, but the models are nice and have basic enough of a personality that I can finish my business and go. It's not pretending to be something it ain't, which I think is what Leane 2 is trying really hard to be.

LEET

May 29, 2017
There are better NTR games out there. Some of which doesn't require a big D. Some even have a smaller cock winning simply because of the feeling of distance. It's how you write the story which matters regardless of the genre. If it feels like it didn't matter if you were there, why was it trying to feel like you made a choice or w.e?

Apr 8, 2020
How do u vuew cgs?? I cant find gallery.
So i got 99% of the scences unlocked and all endings -1, though i only have 76% of the CGs, not a bad game if you are into ntr personally i dont really care but i do like pregnancy mechanics in games
If anyone wants my savedata tell how im supposed to upload it
never mind i think i got it here
Mega
upload if you get 100% on everything please

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes