nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
how to stop losing? those guys are jsut too op, can someone help me with combat????
  • Use skills, a lot. Generally, the best way to fight a battle is to use up all your mana to damage as many enemies as you can, then escape. Only use your basic attacks if your enemy does little damage to you and you can damage him.
  • Retreating at the right time is crucial, as it's the only way to get exp and heal wounded. Treasure escape skill on whoever has it. Retreat when your enemy is almost dead, so you get chased down by weak opponent and not the next guy with full health.
  • Learn which skills to use:
    • tomahawk is the hidden gem of early game, it cost almost no mana, does near constant damage and is thus very effective against armor, can be used to strike glass cannon type enemies at range (and not give them attacks when you close in)
    • Thousand cuts does nothing against high armored foes, but does massive damage at relatively low coast against lower armor enemies
    • divine protection is the best buff there is, neutralizing most spells and helping against physical attacks
    • magic mirror can be great if your enemy uses very strong skill against you, some bosses can even one-shot-kill themselves this way. It's also good if your enemy is much faster, as it last for your three turns.
    • absorption can neutralize enemy magic, and lets you cast "free" spells
    • attraction can really fuck with strong enemies when spammed, but it only works if you aren't at soldiers cap (ie. your soldiers are dead, not wounded)
    • all buffs cast on yourself last until you escape from battle, so when attacking it can help in multiple battles.
  • Highest tier wizard unit type is ridiculously strong glass cannon, can kill many enemies before they get to you.
  • You can use spying feature to destroy enemy turrets, but you'll get captured a lot and it's nasty (I just savescummed, but even that's not east). Sometimes you can avoid going against turrets if you stop your attacks to restore a step before enemy castle, this way your enemies will pack unfortifiable village with soldiers and leave the turreted one near empty.
  • Don't let enemies recover by attacking with multiple generals with full mana and health at the same time.
  • Don't worry about defense too much, enemies very rarely attack with anything more that a single general. Thus, just one weak general can hold the line on minor fronts most of the time.

X0111

Sep 4, 2017
How long does it take to reach the first sex scene? And how long is this game?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
How long does it take to reach the first sex scene? And how long is this game?
Long and long
I'd say around 4h until sex scenes start, longer if you have troubles with combat, shorter if you don't pick Stormlance faction and rush to capital. You can beat the game in something under 10h, but trying to trigger more scenes/endings may take longer. Getting all endings legitimately requires beating the game as 3 diffrent factions, then replaying last sequence 10 times in total (don't do the latter, just download the save for minor heroine endings). Beating the game 2nd time is obviously faster as you can skip scenes and know gameplay.

Impatient666

Jul 17, 2017
Can you please explain to me what is this and what do I have to do?
Applocale is a program you can download, install and use to launch the game on Japanese regional settings. Do a web search. For sure someone made video explaining how to set it up if you have trouble.

Dec 17, 2018
lol i figured out a way to conquer the whole map with just 3-4 scouts or engineers that have bomb skill, and an archer/mage or any decent ranged unit

spam spy-bomb, use spy-rescue prisoner to get the bombers back, spam bomb again. if cannot rescue people, spam spy-sabotage to lower the prison level. when everyone in that fort is dead due to constant inner bombing, send in a mage/archer to finish

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
There are many "dirty strategies", in fact you haven't met the most overpowered skills in the game yet, such as Vetrinus meteor rain that damages all the enemies in the base and you can use it by moving in the map, you dont even get captured for using it and it's a massive damage of around 3k at a decent level.

Just a few recommendations:

-Scout with Pamela until she gets raped and you get her special item, it increases her damage a lot, make her an adept and you won, it's an overpowered class.
-Let Sabrina be captured by the enemy and get her back, she will be in a spirit unit type, the speed of an assassin with a lot of resistance and the character being a mage, god save us.

Take your poison and enjoy it, there are quite a few skills that can be used while on the map to directly attack the enemy base or units that will burst the enemy totally, in fact I would say that the best classes in the game are adepts and spirits, thank god the enemy doesn't use spirit except on Sabrina I believe and they don't use adepts either.

P.D: Just so you know all the skills that have a yellow signal in the edit skills panel of a character can be used while on the map, for example Ares thunderstorm can be used to attack an enemy base and farm experience, making him one of the best characters easily.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
For whoever wants to cheat within this game and just want to watch the story or corrupt heroines with ease. Game has a hidden satisfaction gauge(for the king) that is what boosts his attempts on stealing ur girls. It's based in the time u took to take territories, send girls, events and so what... With SpoilerAL and this ssg, u can edit the captains, troops, king satisfaction, money, etc. Just make sure to use SpoilerAL 6.2(Gentleman patched) found in japanese necocan last forums. If can't find, i guess i'll add a link to my already patched SpoilerAL. Remember to avoid applying english patch, cause it only works with past library and will kill it's newer functions or reading methods that were added by Gentleman on newer updates.
How does this work? The instructions are half garbled half japanese and it's the same when you open the program. I don't know where to place the files. Just get a lot of errors.

This is basically what I get after loading up the SSG provided in your post: It's confusing.
SpoilerALerror.png

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I stumbled upon this when looking for a solution:

I don't know if it's helpful to anyone, or if kR1pt0n1t3 has updated his since Metroidsuperfan updated his. In Metroid's patch however the cheats with the F keys work, along with a few other improvements it seems, but can't verify if those were added here already(I'm just starting to play now)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I tried figuring how to trigger the most NTR, but everyone is only focusing on keeping loyalty up to avoid NTR. How do I do the opposite? Is there an approach that's more efficient?

I'm at the stage where I need to "Select Nation". Which do I pick?

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
I tried figuring how to trigger the most NTR, but everyone is only focusing on keeping loyalty up to avoid NTR. How do I do the opposite? Is there an approach that's more efficient?

I'm at the stage where I need to "Select Nation". Which do I pick?
You can choose any nation. They just provide a bit of a different story route on romancing and base advantages like stronger normal soldiers, more focus on magic, or more money. If you want to trigger the most NTR you don't have to do much of anything, as the entire point of the game is NTR.

So you can either have the enemy capture your units and after a bit of time the NTR event for them will happen. The other option is not build harem buildings on the places you've captured, this will ensure the king sends his guards to demand your generals to come to his harem. Loyalty will degrade overtime so they'll have little resistance to the kings seducing them. Also there are a few units that you'd have to play out a portion of their story so their seen as potential love interests, which will then open them up to NTR events.

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
You can choose any nation. They just provide a bit of a different story route on romancing and base advantages like stronger normal soldiers, more focus on magic, or more money. If you want to trigger the most NTR you don't have to do much of anything, as the entire point of the game is NTR.

So you can either have the enemy capture your units and after a bit of time the NTR event for them will happen. The other option is not build harem buildings on the places you've captured, this will ensure the king sends his guards to demand your generals to come to his harem. Loyalty will degrade overtime so they'll have little resistance to the kings seducing them. Also there are a few units that you'd have to play out a portion of their story so their seen as potential love interests, which will then open them up to NTR events.
Thanks a lot man. I was surprised how much talk there was about avoiding NTR since the game, as you said, appears to be all about that. It's like avoiding speed on the highway or water in a swimming stadium.

So if I do the following after they're love interests:
  1. Let them get captured.
  2. Don't build Harem buildings.
..I'm fine? Are there any points in the game I should hold back? I assume not rushing the capital is a good idea, but aside from that, do I just drag it out when I have all the generals?

I also saw on the first page that there is a value in the game that can be modified for him to try to steal girls more often. Is there a way to do that without SSG? It's not working for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: haywire_hero

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks a lot man. I was surprised how much talk there was about avoiding NTR since the game, as you said, appears to be all about that. It's like avoiding speed on the highway or water in a swimming stadium.

So if I do the following after they're love interests:
  1. Let them get captured.
  2. Don't build Harem buildings
..I'm fine? Are there any points in the game I should hold back? I assume not rushing the capital is a good idea, but aside from that, do I just drag it out when I have all the generals?
Unless you want to build up your armies strength I wouldn't worry about holding back on taking the capital. Only by taking the capital does the harem stuff kick in.

Really you should be fine with just that doing those two things. But the game does have some hidden stuff to trigger some NTR events. I don't mean to spoil anything but to provide a little more context I'll use the girl that takes care of the MC as an example and I'll put it spoiler tags.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have to drag anything out unless you want all the girls in the harem. For example the thief girl you must follow her story chain to allow her to get put in the harem.
Some other things to take note of would be building up their loyalty will slow down the process of them being seduced by the king, but that provides more of a chance to see a slow burn to their corruption and their change in response to the king and MC. If you want to just cut to the chase, having them lose to the enemy army and get captured will do the trick. But be careful with this as the king will no longer want anyone that's been fucked by another dude so they'll never be called to the harem. And the units will work for the enemy if they aren't saved. They can ramp up their power and do some real damage (The MC has to be alive/not captured so the game continues).

I also saw on the first page that there is a value in the game that can be modified for him to try to steal girls more often. Is there a way to do that without SSG? It's not working for me.
Once the Harem feature is introduced the king will have an expectation of a certain number of women in it, you'll be able to decrease the number to it's minimum and he'll more often send out his guards. If you don't want to do that then just wait a while. He increases the amount of women he wants especially if the amount of heirs he sired doesn't meet the demanded threshold. The game will explain this a little better.

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Unless you want to build up your armies strength I wouldn't worry about holding back on taking the capital. Only by taking the capital does the harem stuff kick in.

Really you should be fine with just that doing those two things. But the game does have some hidden stuff to trigger some NTR events. I don't mean to spoil anything but to provide a little more context I'll use the girl that takes care of the MC as an example and I'll put it spoiler tags.

You don't have to drag anything out unless you want all the girls in the harem. For example the thief girl you must follow her story chain to allow her to get put in the harem.
Some other things to take note of would be building up their loyalty will slow down the process of them being seduced by the king, but that provides more of a chance to see a slow burn to their corruption and their change in response to the king and MC. If you want to just cut to the chase, having them lose to the enemy army and get captured will do the trick. But be careful with this as the king will no longer want anyone that's been fucked by another dude so they'll never be called to the harem. And the units will work for the enemy if they aren't saved. They can ramp up their power and do some real damage (The MC has to be alive/not captured so the game continues).

Once the Harem feature is introduced the king will have an expectation of a certain number of women in it, you'll be able to decrease the number to it's minimum and he'll more often send out his guards. If you don't want to do that then just wait a while. He increases the amount of women he wants especially if the amount of heirs he sired doesn't meet the demanded threshold. The game will explain this a little better.
Thanks :) if you wanna tell me the specific triggers like the one above youre welcome to do it in a PM if you dont wanna spoil too much. You can hide it in spoilers with warnings on when to open.
This is only if you want to of course as this could probably take some time.(really wanna stress out this is not something I'm expecting you to do, I'm just asking in case you want to)

I've attempted to mod the kirikiri file with krkrextract, but I'm not sure I'll like what I find when I manage to decrypt it(japanese game and all)

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018

What can you do to progress romances with the girls? I tried taking the capitol, defended towards the east and entered the next stage. The following happened to one of the girls:
... but above you mentioned another option. I don't remember having a lot of choice when it came to being in a romance with her or not. Does it depend solely on your loyalty rating?

This makes me think there are other women who can be romanced somehow before taking it.
Are there certain gifts you need to give them? Certain places you need to talk to them or other factors to trigger the romances?

EDIT: I just tried loading a save before taking the capitol. Loaded her with green juice to lower her loyalty to 20 from 90+ and then sped through to the scenes after defending towards the east. It made no difference for her(Seria), but one of the other girls had swapped with another. So is there are random element to it as well? The only thing I had changed was one girl's loyalty and 2 others changed places.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 35 Votes