meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Sort of hard to even make cuck or ryona games when you have a win condition. Winning should let you be the dominant individual which is the issue here.

Games like Heroine or w.e it's called where the condition is less lose and more like get caught, which means regardless of whether you win, you are bound to get the naughty stuff. The issue with this is that it makes cheating less desirable and it enforces grinding mechanics to stay above water.
Ya, maybe deep down its the lack of options in general. Since I don't mind "lose rape" games when they unlock all the H stuff if you WIN so eh. Also I hate grind, let alone for things I don't have much interest in.

lesergg55

Feb 25, 2019
Do i can avoid Banqua(or whatever his name cant remember shit) NTR role after defend the north bridge ?

I'm glad to let's Mob gangrape all the girls, but not him, i hate this character.

Last edited:

LEET

May 29, 2017
Ya, maybe deep down its the lack of options in general. Since I don't mind "lose rape" games when they unlock all the H stuff if you WIN so eh. Also I hate grind, let alone for things I don't have much interest in.
The grind is rather easy to avoid. There's a tool called Cheat Engine which lets you cheat through everything.

The game also suffers from samey and lack of repeatable cg. Once you see it once, the poor king gets sidelined by Martina. After trying to do every girl in his harem to see what happens, you get 1 harem scene, then nothing else. The guy is either non-existent or only shows up with a girl on his lap to greet you.

Last edited:

LEET

May 29, 2017
Do i can avoid Banqua(or whatever his name cant remember shit) NTR role after defend the north bridge ?

I'm glad to let's Mob gangrape all the girls, but not him, i hate this character.
If you mean the king, yes, your role is to complete the game while avoiding him. The issue is that he is either too aggressive or not aggressive at all since his AI is wonky like that. The same can be said for the Hippa generals. They were push overs once my units from new game + came rolling in on the highest difficulty. Outright steam rolling them with my 50k unit generals. 35k Akram vs 50k Mango = dead Akram with ranged spam. As for the characters you want to see gangrape, sadly the NPC units you grab has no real point in existing. Outside of Cheetah and Bullbear, the rest are just deadweight. The MC is sort of terrible in that he does little. The girls are awful in that they are really flippant due to how the mechanics interact with each other. One time she says she loves you, after she gets pregnant with only 5 sex count with the king, she's spouting that she loves the king and wants to go back. But if you throw her at the Hippa, she does the exact same thing, only treating the MC as a love interest inside their love route.

The best girl to chase is Nora since she can escape capture and she's also one of the most faithful love interests who will stay with the MC even if she gets raped or impregnated.

lesergg55

Feb 25, 2019
If you mean the king, yes, your role is to complete the game while avoiding him. The issue is that he is either too aggressive or not aggressive at all since his AI is wonky like that. The same can be said for the Hippa generals. They were push overs once my units from new game + came rolling in on the highest difficulty. Outright steam rolling them with my 50k unit generals. 35k Akram vs 50k Mango = dead Akram with ranged spam. As for the characters you want to see gangrape, sadly the NPC units you grab has no real point in existing. Outside of Cheetah and Bullbear, the rest are just deadweight. The MC is sort of terrible in that he does little. The girls are awful in that they are really flippant due to how the mechanics interact with each other. One time she says she loves you, after she gets pregnant with only 5 sex count with the king, she's spouting that she loves the king and wants to go back. But if you throw her at the Hippa, she does the exact same thing, only treating the MC as a love interest inside their love route.

The best girl to chase is Nora since she can escape capture and she's also one of the most faithful love interests who will stay with the MC even if she gets raped or impregnated.

Thank bro, after i watch the scene that king force fucked my girl that i spend most 4 hr. with her lastnight. it's made me too depress more than horny.
So, i need to made all girls loyality to 100 before defent the north brigde to avoid the king fuck my girls right? cuz someone told me like this.

• Haha
Reactions: old spider

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Thank bro, after i watch the scene that king force fucked my girl that i spend most 4 hr. with her lastnight. it's made me too depress more than horny.
So, i need to made all girls loyality to 100 before defent the north brigde to avoid the king fuck my girls right? cuz someone told me like this.
1)You must raise loyalty before capturing the fort before the capital (the one that starts empty and is instantly reinforced)
2)You only need 100 loyalty for one girl of the following: main route heroine (Marion also counts for yellow faction), Carla, Seria.

lesergg55

Feb 25, 2019
1)You must raise loyalty before capturing the fort before the capital (the one that starts empty and is instantly reinforced)
2)You only need 100 loyalty for one girl of the following: main route heroine (Marion also counts for yellow faction), Carla, Seria.
Only need 100 royalty for 1 girl?

how about the rest of girls, i dont want to give their virginity to king, but i want to give their virginity for some mob.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017

how about the rest of girls, i dont want to give their virginity to king, but i want to give their virginity for some mob.
Loyalty doesn't affect NTR past this scene (maybe changes some dialogue but i never noticed)
But you generally need it to advance pure love events, and Nora and Dorothy don't get any scenes before you advance their love route events. (Nora also gets free escape from prison before that, but it takes a long time)
You can check specific loyalty and affection requirements on
Also, note that Hippia rape scenes are still very much NTR in nature, not just rape.
can anyone tell me is the pregnancy works for mc too or just for rapist only?
Only for some endings (possibly only Leana but maybe some others, haven't watch them all).

LEET

May 29, 2017

Sadly mobs are useless for sex. Only two of them have the desire for fucking and even then, they are limited to Sabrina and Seria. The witch girls and Pamela have rape scenes if you send them scouting, but is rather minor. I only got them when I was farming coffins in Dead Ruins to create a zombie, vampire army which was sort of disappointing when I was still curb-stomping the brothers with slimes and setting their palace on fire with bombs and etc. Hell, the MC was throwing thunderstorms at them to the point where their castle was at 561 wall left with no more facilities and a unit count of 1 for every general.

It's either you, the three brothers, or the king. The rest is a lie. Sort of strange they put Other men or even show the other guys when they don't even touch the girls. Not even when I let the girls get converted to the other side, were they of any use.

|FreeRance|

Apr 21, 2018
Only Leanne. The rest are pre/post pregnancy. The rest that involve pregnancy is with the King or the brothers.
i see, thanks for the answer guess i have to give up on gameplay now and look for full save.
kind of hoping this game would be like sphilia familiar which has good both NTR & gameplay aspect but it seems my hope is gone into thin air.

Last edited:

LEET

May 29, 2017
i see, thanks for the answer guess i have to give up on gameplay now and look for full save.
kind of hoping this game would be like sphilia familiar which has good both NTR & gameplay aspect but it seems my hope is gone into thin air.
The Rar should contain the data. Save 19 is easy mode where you can just focus on the girls unless I screwed up. Save 20 is hard mode I made through edit since Black and Platinum just speeds up the crap and gameplay which you probably don't want.

There should also be a full save for the gallery too.

|FreeRance|

Apr 21, 2018
The Rar should contain the data. Save 19 is easy mode where you can just focus on the girls unless I screwed up. Save 20 is hard mode I made through edit since Black and Platinum just speeds up the crap and gameplay which you probably don't want.

There should also be a full save for the gallery too.
Thanks a lot you're very kind :)

T0X1C_DUD3

Mar 22, 2019
I just use the save and have no idea about the game and how to access the gallery or any contents etc. make me doubt if this is an H-game

WibuTampan

Apr 20, 2020
I just use the save and have no idea about the game and how to access the gallery or any contents etc. make me doubt if this is an H-game
the gallery is on the title screen
if it didn't show up, you prob put the save in the wrong destination

WibuTampan

Apr 20, 2020
I put it in the savedata folder under the game folder
try deleting the .log file (or move it outside the game file just in case)
idk anything else if it still doesn't work, I want to put mine but sadly I already deleted it coz I hate NTR (I do enjoy this game's story though)

lesergg55

Feb 25, 2019
Seem like i can avoid King NTR event after defend of the north bridge by feed all girls and get 100 royality of all girls

3.10 star(s) 35 Votes